It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Arizona still going too far?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

With all the criticism Arizona has received for their immigration law I was just curious how far it will have to go until they are no longer "racists rednecks who are out to check your papers like Nazi Germany" (Words and phrases I've heard over and over on MSNBC and sadly even on here.

This is far more serious than a lot of us can comprehend, and now we can't even travel within our own country without fear of violence from another country. What has happened to America? We are seriously slowly, but surely, turning into any other third world country.

Will it take a mass extermination of Arizonians to finally get the U.S. to back them?

How about Mexico claiming Arizona as officially part of Mexico?

The criticism of Arizonians who live in constant fear for their lives and families and property has greatly astounded and disgusted me. But this, this is just the coup de grace. Anyone who wants to continue to say Arizonians are just racists please feel free to take a vacation in no mans land. But don't expect the federal government to come save you because they've already proven they don't give a rats butt about any of us or the borders. Heck, Obama said it himself, our borders don't define America.

Fortunately I live in California so I'll be learning Mandarin and looking forward to the cute chinese girls

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Wow, how sad that nobody would touch this.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey Sly
Wow, how sad that nobody would touch this.

Yeah, how odd someone wouldn't touch a thread in which the opening post is so rife with emotional appeals and misinformation that digital flies are flying over your post.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

And just what misinformation are you referring to?

top topics

join