It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DULCE NM, Any Takers ??

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
why the change of heart Sam51??? And so adimately...... is it really you??

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by machinegunjordan

Back in the 80's, pilot john lear was the most whistleblower to warn the world about the'DULCE'case and it's conexions with the cattle mutilations (wich no one can deny the evidence).but he never gone public. That was the job of author jimmy guieu, is best friend. Purchasse the book:E.B.E alerte rouge. No more available in editions.and the least but not the last, both died in strange circumstancies..

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
A couple points of information. I worked at Dulce in the late 1970s. At the time, civilians could walk through the areas for one thing if they wanted to hunt and got a Jicarilla guide. Another point of info is that the town of Dulce isn't "in the northwest corner of New Mexico." It's a good 80 miles east and slightly south of Framington, NM which is in the northwest corner.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
check google earth tremor reports they range from 3.11 miles down to 5.5 all in the mid to late 60's around the time the construction started check for entrance near shallowest on mesa. don't stop. tell everyone. I'm being watchedI'm being watchedI'm being watched

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I was a Ranger on the Jicarilla apache reservation for several years and ran the Aviation Departement as the cheif of Maintanance for the Tribal helicopters. Part of my duties was to patrol the reservation both by air and by Ground Vehicle.

In all my years and many many many miles of patrol by ground and by air I saw nothing resembling any opening to any secret base nor saw anybody that wasnt supposed to be there going in and out. According to the bull# that I read it sounds like there is some huge amunt of government Vehicles going in and out of the area and that I will tell you straight up is bull#.

Its almost funny to look at these postings and see how much misinfo keeps on getting passed around. You can not go up to Archuleta mesa by yourself and start poking around or you risk getting a ticket for tesspassing. You have to be a member of the tribe to be poking around out there or be authorized to do so.

I am Apache and have many relatives that live there and I have participated in many of the Cermonies there and danced up there many times in some of our sacred dances.

For years I patroled up there on an ATV and hunted in every small trail around Archuleta mesa and other areas of the reservation so I can speak and say I know that area VERY well.

I never saw any entrance to anything discribed nor did I see these so called secret cars running around.

Dulce is a Very remote reservation way up in the mountains for the most part with an elevation starting in the town of over 7500 feet in elevation. it is right on the Colorado and New Mexico borders in the Center of the state. There is a river that runs behind the town Called the Navajo River and up from that is Archuleta mesa. It goes to the very top of a Canyon that is called "Bigfoot Canyon" by the locals there .......I have some really interesting stories about that....but thats another subject.

The majority of the area there is all Natives and their family and any outsiders that are white or any other color pretty much stick out like a sore thumb. If you are not Apache and from the area pretty much everybody knows who you are. The towns population or I should say the entire tribe is only around 5000 people and pretty much everybody knows everybody elses business up there.

So the reports of strange vehicles going in and out would be definately noticed by all residents and especially people in the Law Enforcement or Game and fish...

If you would really like to go up there and poke around you can hire a Native Guide and they will gladly take you around the area for a sum of money. it is some rugged hunting and all you have to do is get ahold of the Jicarilla game and fish and they have a list of guides and their telephone numbers you can contact them about.

I will say that I personally never saw a UFO in that area........but I have seen first hand pictures of the Cattle mutilations that were going on there and Know the lead investigator from that and we talked about it extensivly.

I know of many residents there that have seen first hand of many UFO sightings there but I can not say that I ever saw one in the years that I was up there. During the night time because of the altitude y ou can see every star in the heavens. You can see satelites flying over very easy. So visibility there is Very clear.

Some of the first hand stories I have heard are pretty amazing and several "Feasts" that were going on for certain cermonies had seen sightings of UFOs by Many people at once.

Is there a Base there? I really doubt it. Is there UFO activity there? I would say yes there has been sightings. Is there bigfoot there? Now that I would have to say yes to!! I have had a few encounters..

But I will have to tell a story someday about the Alien body I found on Archuleta mesa....... But I guess Ill have to put that on another thread.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Apache Kid great post. Thanks for sharing your experience's in that area. By all means please start your own thread about the other things you mentioned. I would love to hear more.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I just found some absolutely beautiful pictures of the Dulce area:

www.jicarillahunt.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So, nobody pays any attention to the last posts of Sam51 here?? Does anybody have some information of this user??

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
i found interesting in this thread, how in the older posts there was a number of people wanting to go to NM...

After that some new member began telling interresting stuff, his missing time, but asking a lot of questions to few people (the people more interested in the trip, and with more info)

That seemed suspicious to me...

After that, no updates since 2004

Then again another member with info. unusual random posts at the end and just after that, someone AGAIN throwing the attention to the UFO activities and debunking the underground base theory

In a paranoid mode, for me, thats very strange and seems like a a constant intervention of the information

Maybe some people here are too close to the truth

Or maybe im just having a weird mental process today

[Sorry for my english this is not my native language]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam51

I take offense to your silly repeated posts. You can sit here and try reverse psychology all day but the fact of the matter is, the Dulce base is a work of fiction, PERIOD. The Dulce papers are nothing more than a book, although a HORRIBLY written one.

You're right, there is NOTHING there. People who think we don't have the technology to detect these kinds of things are ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I will also join this effort...just call me Anon in case we get too close...ive already been visited by "big brother" once researching another topic...but it just may have a connection yet i am not sure....

I have to be very careful what is said so forgive me if i seem to skirt around ideas i have...what i will say is this: in dealing with dulce and the supposed "draco" that are there...if you look up nephillum or nibillum or you can do a search for "60 foot tall humanoid creatures remains found" you will find pictures and see that their remains HAVE been found all over the earth....and there ARE pictures....apparently these things were supposed to have tunneled their way into the earth and learned to adapt to that lifestyle....

now if u take that knowledge and take into account that they were here...according to the "book of enoch" (a piece of the bible that was taken out upon the vaticans request then later placed into another book all on its own and given to the general public) it states that these creatures are supposed to be the spawn of a human mother and a "fallen angel" father....

not sure i believe that or not but the point is that these have been here for centuries and it is stated that they are to remain underground until they are "called upon" to do more bidding....with that in mind you have to think what centuries of evolution and if it is there, a genetics lab would be able to accomplish...now of course there are no reports of 60 foot tall creatures but just maybe they have shrunk over the years to about 8-9 feet tall...which is reported...and since they have been here so long....could these creatures maybe be the spawn of the early ancestors of the earth???

i will keep researching and keep you updated...

the reason for this information is to open your eyes to a different perspective about the dulce base and take a look at it from outside the box....

this is what i have to be careful about now....so i'll word this lightly....i have related a connection to these ancient races of people or humanoids to the great cataclysms the earth is supposed to suffer come 2012...apparently that is when the truth will be known about these creatures

thats all i will say except for I KNOW DULCE IS REAL I JUST CANT TELL YOU HOW I KNOW OR WHAT I HAVE SEEN TO PROVE THIS....
else i just may not be here to guide you all in the right directions tomorrow..."unfortunate accidents" happen every day...or so i have been told

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by XX_Mouse_XX

i think i may have found this...accidentally stumbled upon this and took a screen shot of it and just after i saved it my computer mysteriously shut down and i can not find it again...i took this using terraserver and am currently looking to see if google earth has this in it as well but still having trouble finding it so if anyone stumbles upon this please let me know where its at thanks...oh and if u look at it at just the right elevation u can see numbers inside on the wall maybe i see 200 or 206 maybe even 208 not sure but anyways enjoy....found this in southern colorado...again sorry about the fact that i dont know an exact location....was in colorado for sure though west of pagosa i think
BE ADVISED THE NUMBERS ARE VERY HARD TO SEE ON THIS PICTURE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE FULL SIZED IMAGE WE WILL HAVE TO WORK OUT SOMETHING IN ORDER TO EXCHANGE INFORMATION...CLUELESS AS TO HOW TO DO THIS AS OF YET

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apache Kid

Dulce is a Very remote reservation way up in the mountains for the most part with an elevation starting in the town of over 7500 feet in elevation. it is right on the Colorado and New Mexico borders in the Center of the state. There is a river that runs behind the town Called the Navajo River and up from that is Archuleta mesa. It goes to the very top of a Canyon that is called "Bigfoot Canyon" by the locals there .......I have some really interesting stories about that....but thats another subject.

Is there a Base there? I really doubt it. Is there UFO activity there? I would say yes there has been sightings. Is there bigfoot there? Now that I would have to say yes to!! I have had a few encounters..

But I will have to tell a story someday about the Alien body I found on Archuleta mesa....... But I guess Ill have to put that on another thread.

ok what funny about this is that you believe in "BIGFOOT" but yet you fail to make a connection to genetic engineering....there was a show done on bigfoot on monsterquest and they found DNA that was not logged in ANY database ANYWHERE!!!! it was only ONE CHROMOSOME OFF from human DNA!!! distant reletives???

I THINK NOT!!!

i think genetic experiments like what is supposed 2 be happening in dulce....possibly captured victims who were tortured in "NIGHTMARE HALL" had their mind wiped and new thoughts implanted and then set free to see how they fared out on their own

think about it...how is it that we became so knowledgeable on the fact that a human heart can be replaced with a pigs heart?? or the fact that we can use cows genetics and a mouse's back to "grow" humanlike ears that can actually grow and mold to a humans face??? think that some lab in some college got grants for genetic experiments like this???

I THINK NOT!!! for something like that to become public knowledge before the testing would be an absolutely appalling thing...thats why they test it in a secret place....a place that no one is likely to know about...put above top secret clearance on it and protect it with everything you have...

they DONT NEED force since they hide their entrances in plain sight....no one knows where the entrances are because if you get too close, THEY MAKE YOU A PATIENT OF THEIRS AND SINCE YOU LIKE BIGFOOT SO MUCH WHY DONT YOU GO SNOOPING AROUND SINCE YOU ARE SO SURE ITS NONEXISTANT AND IF YOU GET CAUGHT TELL THEM YOU WANT TO BE THE NEXT SASQUATCH

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I put the story down when I saw Phil Schneiders name (R.I.P) I've seen his presentations and it's hard for me to get serious with his story. It just seems so fake to me. Now that doesn't mean that I don't believe theres something underground in New Mexico and elsewhere in the U.S. I'm not flaming anything but am just giving my gut level feeling and opinion of Phil's story. I am still open minded to the fact that I could be wrong, god knows it wouldn't be the first time. Oh well I'm going back to the thread and try to leave Phil out of it. Thanks for your post.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Your right! and I agree that we've got the technology to find voids in matter. Stupid me I never thought of that. The oil companies use certain types of tech that has the ability to let them know whats underground. Man I can't believe I've never thought of that until i saw your post. Thanks Rocksarerocks
p.s I'm going to look up seismic tech instruments.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

i can understand the hestancy when it comes to such stories but i was wondering if perhaps you have read the dulce papers or perhaps the interview that was conducted with thomas castello? here are the links to both:

www.crowdedskies.com...
www.all-natural.com...

there are other sites with various information pieces...i am currently workin out a timeline and piecing together more information to create one big picture...will post what i deem safe to be able to post....like i have been warned...."unfortunate accidents" happen all the time.....can't say i am interested in pushing my luck too much considering that i have children

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam51

"I found an interesting interview with a Jicarrilla Apache Tribal Ranger. According to him he was on patrol near the radio tower one evening. He was glassing the ridge from across the valley. He saw the cliff face of the mesa open and something flew out. The cliff immediatley closed behind it. He said he could not even tell there was a door there"

The event you discribed is one of the most familiar stories pasted around about the Four Corner's area and this and another meza.

The tribal traditions are well docuemented by Tony Hillerman, if you are a book reader you can learn alot about the local lore to include:Kachina (the first fathers) who went into the earth as manknd began to spread across the North American continent. The Kachina dolls interesting enough represent the reptilian features associated with the Four Corners area.

The last group I heard talking about checking out Dulce had posted on the BV site back in about 1998/ 1999. Never heard a post from them again..I checked with there creator of the site John Greenwald and his Dad and they said there was no way to check on them ..(send a e-mail to their url).

Anyhow the stories for the most part center around an underground base that was given to a specific alien race and were allowed to harvest DNA from living things on earth. Things got bad when U. S. Security forces found out they were collecting human specimens. At some point in time the US security forces attempted to take control of the lower levels of the base when the human DNA experiments were taking place and they failed miserably. That is a short recap of about a year of a string of threads on Dulce. This collusion with an alien race reputetly took place under the Eisenhower presidency and there was a final met at Edwards Airforce base where the agreement between the US government and an alien race began.
So there it is laugh if you will, I'm not saying its true but that is a synopsis of the rumors. Prior to that the gold miners have passed on legends of eerie sounds and light emitting from cave openings in and around the Four Corners area. The local tribal lore is more fantastic speaking of shapechangers, spirit animals, and of course the Kachina...

The Navaho is the tribe that I beleive lay claim to the prophecy stone that fortells the coming of the white brother and the end of a age of man ....
Much like the Mayans but that is another thread..2012 i guess!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

i thoroughly enjoyed reading that...looks like mouse was right that it had some connection with native lore....if you find anything else out please let us know...and as for the other thread you were talking about i do hope that they are safe and not another victim of this escapade from the "black government"

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
considering this thread has lost its participants....i started a new one on this subject....if any that still visit this one are interested...looking for input from friend and foe alike....

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by UnknownOrigins

if this interests you at all, please u2u me, we gotta talk

one thing that i personally would love to have help investigating is why certain individuals, including myself are interupted in research, or the attmept to build a generator that runs on nothing but magnetics mainly by the NSA. after reading through the dulce papers, i just wanted to know if using magnetics on such a scale really was possible. i mean, they claim that the lights themselves ran on magnetics and not electricity at all,.this interested me, and every attempt to pool together ingenuitive thinkers to achieve this goal is flogged, or removed. i want this looked into because it would mean an alternative energy source that can be used in space, or places that dont have the geothermal energy, fossil fuels, or even sunlight.

if this comment is removed, either by me, staff, or some other means, it will just show that the government really really really doesnt want this power harnessed. think about it. (skeptics can pretend that there are no aliens there, although theyve been here just as long as we have) but think about it, there are all the accounts of everything running on magnetism down there. if they were to reveal such a revolutionary technology it would bury fossil fuels( no pun intended) and they would lose a massive amount of money. yes they could make money from the designs, or machines themselves, but if they master this technology while we slirp up as much oil as we can, they can use this as a way to "save" humanity when we are almost out of oil, they would be treated as gods. out of the woodworks they will reveal these unbelievable inventions, and could use this as the biggest bargaining chip that has ever been conceived, as the other choice would be chaos. this is a genius idea, if not despicable, and cold, but they would make money the whole time they suck up the oil, getting more and more the more wells dry up

im tired of national security being so fragile that one 27 year old inventor trying to create a generator that not only is self sustaining, isnt dangerous in the slightest when compared to nuclear power, or even gasoline. now i may be too bold to assume that i could be the inventor of this generator, especially when my fresearch went missing from my house, but its the fact that nobody will, that that research in particular seems forbidden. did i really hit the nail on the head, and the us doesnt want an alternative power source yet, or is it just a coincidence that several people i know dropped their research all at once, and just seemed way too spooked. this website is designed to help get to the bottom of conspiracies, so i got one for you

i want any engineer/inventor to attempt to build (or even explain how one would be built) a generator that runs on lodestone/rare earth magnets. this is a call to tinkerers everywhere, because i will promise that if you research enough, you will have a visit from an escalade and a couple suits. second, if it IS possible to build one, it might show that tales from dulce have their roots in truth, and that magnetism could be the most efficient energy source, and that has just been sitting in front of our noses for generations

this will be posted on several dulce threads, as i am desperate now. i have a few helpers, they just refuse to talk about this project anywhere but in person, most likely due to my friends and their sexy cars. the main line is that we need help. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join