It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill: Dolphins,Whales, & Planet Frequency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I was just listening to Aaron McCollum speak on the Gulf of Aden Stargate on Project Camelot (see video below) and in the interview he mentioned that Dolphins & Whales have a HUGE impact on keeping the frequency of the planet up.

These sentient beings as most of you know sing and communicate with sound. The sound is as a certain frequency which in turn travels very far within the oceans and keeps the vibration of the planet up.

As of recently (today) Obama mentioned that this oil spill could possibly go on for years!!

US oil spill 'epidemic' may last years: Obama
(AFP) – 58 minutes ago
WASHINGTON — The United States will be fighting the oil spill "epidemic" for months and even years, President Barack Obama has warned, urging states to deploy thousands of National Guard to aid the battle.
The eight-week-old Gulf of Mexico oil spill was "not a single event that does its damage in a matter of minutes or days," Obama said in his first Oval Office address since assuming the presidency in January 2009.
"The millions of gallons of oil that have spilled into the Gulf of Mexico are more like an epidemic, one that we will be fighting for months and even years," he warned.
Obama has already authorized the deployment of more than 17,000 National Guards along the stricken southern US coast.
And on Tuesday, he called on the four worst-hit states "to activate these troops as soon as possible."

If this were to happen it could possibly kill MANY MANY MANY whales & dolphins, dropping the frequency of the planet.

Aaron McCollum also mentioned that these animals also help keep up the frequency of humanity as well. One more thing (sorry for being so choppy) he said was that because of this fact the slaughtering of these animals has not been stopped.

I have never even thought of this before and this huge role that these animals play in the planets frequency.

I wanted to share this information with you guys and also, I can't find a written source (journal or article) on this significance. But to me its common sense.

Anyways, I would love to hear some feedback on this situation because I do believe there to be somewhat of a correlation between the oil spill and these animals (of course its not the only one, but it could bare truth)
Source

join