It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England or ABE (anyone but England)?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Tis the mighty Slovenia !

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Haha!

Fair enough. I would not be surprised if we did get done by them tomorrow, I've lost alot of faith in the bunch of over-paid nancy boys. They try to blame the coach or the system, but at the end of the day they are professionals and there are millions of men at home who would give their right bollock to be in their place right now.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I wish your team good luck in their game today.

That doesn't mean I support them, the team I support is not in the competition, so I just want to see good football.

For me so far the worst thing has been the refereeing..... some decisions have been shocking, and it just spoils it for everyone.

Going back to the topic, just suppose for a moment that England was facing say Scotland or Ireland in the latter stages of the World Cup, who do you think Lineker, Hanson, et al would be cheering for ?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Scotland and the Scottish only say that cause they are to crap to make it to the world cup!

Bunch of babies!

COME ON ENGLAND!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Going back to the topic, just suppose for a moment that England was facing say Scotland or Ireland in the latter stages of the World Cup, who do you think Lineker, Hanson, et al would be cheering for ?

Well I suppose they would support their respective nations of birth....Lineker would suppot England and Hansen would support Scotland, that's as it should be.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
NZ yeah yeah yeah!

NZ yeah yeah yeah!

NZ yeah yeah yeah!

Have you noticed that tiny little NZ is up there against Paraguay?

We have done so well - where are you, kiwis?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
What I want to know is, why do the England fans always start spring cleaning their houses when the world cup is on?

Everywhere I go I see all these red and white dusters hanging out to dry...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Pffft - For the Alliance!

Dow with the horde!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
no-omr id rvrn for zZNZ

I understand - no-one cares if NZ wins -we are tiny and they are huge.

But please do me a favour - the fact that little NZ is facing Paraguay IS A HUGE FEAT FOR NZ.

So we are excited about that.

It is like Daniel and Goliath.

So please be pleased for us.

zi

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

I think NZ have done really well considering not all your plays are full time pro's, it goes to show what 11 men under the right management with a good team ethic can do.

Good luck to you guy's i'll definitely be rooting for NZ, as I imagine most Brits will.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

I'm always for the underdog.

Perhaps being Scottish thats our mindset as we are usually the underdogs when it comes to football, so we associate with other minnows.

Hope it works out for NZ

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Good performance from England, but only 1 - 0 against Slovenia, a country of 2 million people, not exactly brilliant.

We shall see what happens when they meet a proper team.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The only reason the other home nations pull their faces is because they're not in the tournamount.

I know if England hadn't qualified or Scotland had then I'd have happily supported Scotland.

The media is pathetic and embarrassing building up England's chances to ridiculous heights all the time. But the whole ABE thing it's jealousy of hearing about England all the time.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

English have murdered countless of the home countries nations peoples.

Do you not think that has something to do with it?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

The French had a HAND in denying the Scots a chance in getting through to the tournament. Cheats don't prosper though, they got sent packing yesterday. haha

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
But we've killed countless English too.
It's all the 1966 B*****s that gets my goat, You lot think your team are undefeatable lmao.
As for supporting your nearest neighbours in their endeavours that would be like a Rangers fan supporting Celtic coz they got further in the champions league pmsl
Roll on Sunday Deutchland uber alles

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

You have to be kidding me right?

This coming from the guy who claims he was microwaved and had his life ruined by governments yet has not once made a thread to prove or elaborate on his claims.

Football's just a game.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by andy1033

You have to be kidding me right?

This coming from the guy who claims he was microwaved and had his life ruined by governments yet has not once made a thread to prove or elaborate on his claims.

Football's just a game.

Just a game??!?

THIS IS SPAR....FOOTBALLL!!!!!!

Awesome win from the US today... even though they hate some of us Mexicans here.... I had my Dempsey jersey on!!! 91st minute by Donovan was it? I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Mexico and USA are going to wear my heart out with so many close calls...

England was a bit sluggish but they certainly looked better than the previous 2.

Congrats to "the Yanks" for taking first in their group!!!!

Originally posted by wigit
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

The French had a HAND in denying the Scots a chance in getting through to the tournament. Cheats don't prosper though, they got sent packing yesterday. haha

Scots??? The Irish you mean? And the Irish can give Mexico and South Africa thanks. Two historic wins for my country this year first we beat Italy (they won the WC in 2006) 2-1 and then France 2-0.

But yeah that French team was in disarray. Maybe it was the green on their opponent's uniforms.

[edit on 6/23/2010 by 3vilscript]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Gotta love the North Korean media lol

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by executioner
Gotta love the North Korean media lol

I don't believe it!!!!

You made me spit out my juice...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>