It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: FBI Shows Up At Protesters House And Asks Strange Questions! Must Watch!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hedera Helix

I am having trouble figuring out what the first wrong was, much less a second one. Cross-referencing and verifying information (your terms) is how investigations are conducted.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikolam

I am having trouble figuring out what the first wrong was, much less a second one. Cross-referencing and verifying information (your terms) is how investigations are conducted.

The first wrong was committed when she published a video documenting a license plate... that was tied to two faces with names who identified themselves as an FBI agent and a Federal Marshal. The second wrong was committed when you published personal information that could be cross-referenced as to who the owner of that license plate was.

[edit on 12/6/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikolam

The info does not match anyway.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00d4b2984c83.jpg[/atsimg]

US Marshals office.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The information I "published" was public record. It sounds like you have more of a problem with FOIA and with what is available to the public than you do with me.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The information I "published" was public record. It sounds like you have more of a problem with FOIA and with what is available to the public than you do with me.

A PI also has access to that information... but you won't see him/her publishing it on the internet... because it's supposed to be a professional tool to be used discretely for investigative puposes only... not to be abused... and doing so is a violation of ethics.

Apparently you've never had some nutjob come knocking on your door after somebody's posted personal information about you on the internet. I have.

[edit on 13/6/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
She was just being a difficult so-and-so. He clearly explained that they were there asking for information that could lead to people being saved from violence, including her!

Pro-Israeli extremists could stroll on up to her house and blow it up. She doesn't count on that, I'm sure.

Jesus I hate the s'n-word'y attitude of some of these protesters. Half the time it's like they're just out there to get noticed and make some noise.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by joechip

Thats exactly why im wondering if this video is even real. This guy doesnt come off as an agent for the government. Hes not clear and concise, he stumbles over his "lines". He doesnt really present the questions the way he should, He just doesnt present himself as such

Im just not convinced

The video was probably made to show at one of her Hippy Protester Video nights, whilst eating Hommus and Naan Bread.

"Look Guys! This happened to me! Really! Now we can hate the Government more!"

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I posted a name (and a very common one at that) associated with a license plate. I did not post the address associated with it. That would have been wrong and your argument would have a leg to stand on, but I didnt do that. Anyone could have got the info that I posted just from what was on the youtube video in less than five minutes, just like I did. As I said, your argument is with the FOIA or with the woman who posted the video. Not me.

I am repeating myself now. It seems that we are now going in circles and getting bogged down by semantics (what is a wrong) and general retardedness (calling me a terrorist), so I think I am done with this. Have a good night.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I posted a name (and a very common one at that) associated with a license plate. I did not post the address associated with it. That would have been wrong and your argument would have a leg to stand on, but I didnt do that. Anyone could have got the info that I posted just from what was on the youtube video in less than five minutes, just like I did. As I said, your argument is with the FOIA or with the woman who posted the video. Not me.

I am repeating myself now. It seems that we are now going in circles and getting bogged down by semantics (what is a wrong) and general retardedness (calling me a terrorist), so I think I am done with this. Have a good night.

Well guess what? It took me less than thirty seconds to find a current address and telephone number for the information you posted.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I have a question. Are those postulating that this video was a fake asserting that the people in the video are imitating law enforcement officers, or that the woman who created the video knew of real law enforcement officers with ties to the FBI and/or JTTF and simply falsely inserted their names and IDs into the video?

I ask this because in this post which no one seems to have noticed or commented on whatsoever, I linked to evidence that the female officer at least is a police officer, and a JTTF liaison to the FBI.

If I am wrong or the evidence is false, I sincerely apologize. I'm just trying to find the truth, as are we all.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Though her constant references to her mother and her job were not for the investigator's benefit; that was to provoke sympathy in whomever watches the video, trying to instantly cast the investigators as bad guys.

Again, I don't think she has any intentions to harm anyone. I think she was just trying to use the incident to score political points and generate sympathy for her cause.

I think it is both.

Then again, that could just be my normal suspicion of humanity talking.

She certainly went to length to deflect the question before refusing to answer it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hedera Helix
reply to post by Blaine91555

The way she kept talking about her being a Mother bothered me also. That was not genuine. Her tone was all wrong. She wielded her children like a weapon.

I wouldn't use the term weapon... but I would use the term SHIELD. Like when a man hides behind a woman's skirt... this woman apparently likes to hide behind a diaper.

Nah. She's just doing THAT to demonstrate solidarity with HAMAS!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Blaine91555
One big happy family around here Nikolam. Pass the gravy would ya?

Except everyone is the crazy uncle who believes in conspiracy theories.

Nikolam, all that means is that you fit right in. You're not really a member of ATS until you're accused of being a terrorist or disinformation agent or just brainwashed in general.

I've been accused of being all 3... all 4 if you count "crazy uncle" too! I don't think I'm very far from Nikolam. It might be we're ALL like that 'round here...

I dropped the name he gave through a wringer that churns out Nursing License holders in Texas, and only came up with a "Susan Marie Roberts" in Coleman, TX, and a "Susan Melanie Robertson" in San Antonio. Neither much fits. Could be that she was licensed in a state other than Texas, but with a reciprocity agreement.

It might be worthwhile for Nikolam to plug the address into Google Earth, and see if anything resembling the camera view shows up. Might be a street view available, and she DID chase them all the way out to the car for a fair view of the neighborhood.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hedera Helix

A PI also has access to that information... but you won't see him/her publishing it on the internet... because it's supposed to be a professional tool to be used discretely for investigative puposes only... not to be abused... and doing so is a violation of ethics.

Apparently you've never had some nutjob come knocking on your door after somebody's posted personal information about you on the internet. I have.

Unless I miss my guess, the information came off of the internet to begin with. Why is it a problem to take something from one part of the 'net, and drop it onto another part of the 'net? I mean, after all, Nikolam DID scrub the address out of it. The other part of the 'net didn't even do that.

I dunno. If folks don't want their name transported across the internet, they ought to scrub it off of there to begin with. Since it IS already there, no additional harm has been done.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

The first wrong was committed when she published a video documenting a license plate... that was tied to two faces with names who identified themselves as an FBI agent and a Federal Marshal.

The Fed give consent to be recorded, The protester has a file on her and I'm sure the Feds knew what the implications were to giving consent to be recorded meant.

If the Feds had not given her consent she could have turned down talking to them. It was an agreement by both parties.

While under consent of being recorded the feds gave freely their information the license was part of the video where consent was given to be recorded.

The second wrong was committed when you published personal information that could be cross-referenced as to who the owner of that license plate was.

You telling the whole Forum that it only took you 30 seconds to find an address and a number is just as detrimental. As anything you have a problem with.

I have not looked up these Feds personal information, nor am I going to. despite your announcement that it only takes 30 seconds. Why? Because i believe in a persons right to privacy.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
You guys in America are lucky , you still live in a democracy , if this would have happened in other countries in Europe it would have been a crime ( exposing the identity of an agent , she even filmed thier badges , not only their faces )

But i like the attitude of the agents ( thou it must have been because of the camera , as i am under the belief that most are arrogant and have a sense of being superior generated by all those james bond movies...)

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The Only negative I can Think for the Reason why

Maybe she is like the 8year old with a Quantum Physics Book

like in the Movie Men in Black

what is her Origin Descent? ? Palestinian ? Irish ?

Thought Crimes ! George Orwell 1984 How True !
probably Caught by the Big Brother Camera! AKA N.S.A. C.I.A. and the Lighter Branches FBI HLS

if her Neighbors did not report her in Especially if they see a Palestinian flag
in Her Front Side Window ? and for the First thought is Terrorist instead of Freedom Fighter Depends what side your on and how much BS you have Seen

The Brave New World , 1984 , Animal Farm ( Patriot Act Over ride ) Thx1138, Equilibrium , Minority Report , Fahrenheit 451 Bladerunner ( synthetic cell )

is becoming a reality when i see the Freedom of Knowledge & Information
is limited to even Shut Down as we see it now happening on Youtube (Violation Violation ) among others Will We be like the Book 1984 and see someone Winston Smith (media) with his duty of Historical Revisionism

when we see more of this WE Are In the Negative Utopia World as George Orwell 1984 Portrays

The Perfect example of a Country that Plays Like the Book 1984 Would be ................. North Korea

I remember the Apple Computer Company Vision before the Internet
A Computer for Freedom to exchange Vision and Ideas Net Work linking
Not Until 1994 as the internet as we know it GUI Mosaic Gopher to the WWW became a reality

en.wikipedia.org...

History of the World Wide Web info
en.wikipedia.org...

The Vision Of Steve Jobs and Steve Wonziak 1984 Commercial 1984 Commercial

Another Though is How Much Truth is there in the Movie Enemy of the State ?

Will the Internet Be like Fahrenheit 451 Like a Nazi Rally Book Burning !

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
That lady was clearly picking a fight for youtube-cred. Yeah it's completely ridiculous that the friggin FBI came to her door, but just answer the stupid question and tell them that it's ridiculous! Who cares if you're a mother of five children? So what? Mothers with children can't/have never comitted acts of violence? Please. She said that like twelve times. I wonder if she yanks the video camera out around Halloween and tries to rile up the kiddies for more youtube cred. "5 YEAR OLD DRESSED AS SPIDER MAN SPITS ON MY LAWN!!!OMG I'M A MOTHER OF FIVE FROM TEXAS!"

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

Sorry, this video is completely bogus, on so many levels it's not even funny.

This is merely an A.C.L.U. propaganda piece, it even states at the end it is by the A.C.L.U.

Has anyone claiming this is an actual interview actually watched the entire video?

If they even had an inkling about how the F.B.I. and or J.T.T.F. functioned, they would know this video isn't even believable, nor would it convince anyone with half a brain.

1) F.B.I. and or J.T.T.F. will not allow themselves to be videoed, while interviewing someone.

2) F.B.I. and or J.T.T.F. do not dress in shabby clothing like that, they dress in suits.

3) F.B.I. and or J.T.T.F. conduct themselves more professionally than those obviously paid actors, who are illegally portraying themselves as Federal Agents.

They are about as bad actors as those from the television show, "Criminal Minds".

4) F.B.I. and or J.T.T.F. do not ask you if you're planning on committing, or know of someone committing something, based upon a protest, they conduct investigations, via speaking with your neighbors, your friends, your employers, past relationships, and anyone else, other than you.

5) F.B.I. and or J.T.T.F. do things quite a bit differently than portrayed within this video.

I am going to recommend a few books, and possibly someone within this thread might learn a thing or two, about how the F.B.I. actually does things, based on real information.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Private Investigating

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9952fcfe8a45.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

The gumshoe go-to—revised and updated.

Easy-to-use and fantastically inclusive, this is the book on private investigation, whether you want to establish yourself as a professional or just use some of the tools of a P.I. for your own business.

You’ll get the low-down on pre-employment research, tenant screening, adoption searches, safeguarding yourself from investigation, and much more.

—Completely revised with all-new chapters on skip tracing and due diligence searches

—Skills and techniques for average citizens, as well as professionals

—Includes the most useful—and little-known—databases

The Bureau: The Secret History of the FBI

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03c6ca674c43.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

An assiduous journalist, Kessler has written numerous books about behind-the-scenes stories at the national security agencies.

His reportage on the abuse of office perks by ex-FBI director William Sessions, for example, precipitated Sessions' exit in 1993.

His latest book is a history of the FBI since its origin in 1908 and is structured around directors' tenures.

A majority of this overview is devoted to J. Edgar Hoover's 48 years in the saddle, and Kessler does dig up some new tidbits.

Yet much of the Hoover-era material will be old hat to readers of Kessler's The FBI (1993).

What's new here? A cascade of criticism of Louis Freeh, the director from 1993 to 2001.

Despite Freeh's positive public persona, Kessler says insiders rankled under his leadership.

They felt that Freeh neglected management issues such as a systemic computer problem, preferring to unwisely intervene in individual investigations such as the botched Wen Ho Lee case.

Kessler's access to reliable sources results in a richly detailed overview.

Gilbert Taylor

Copyright © American Library Association. All rights reserved

The FBI Career Guide: Inside Information on Getting Chosen for and Succeeding in One of the Toughest, Most Prestigious Jobs in the World

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5662196ad76.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

"In the three years following the September 11th, 2001, terrorist attacks, the Federal Bureau of Investigation hired 2,200 new Special Agents.

But that was out of more than 150,000 applicants, and you can be sure the successful candidates had not only relevant backgrounds, but also determination and a genuine desire to embark on one of the most coveted, rewarding, and challenging careers in the world.

The FBI Career Guide spells out exactly what the Bureau is looking for in Special Agent candidates, and how to maximize your chances of being selected from the huge applicant pool.

Joe Koletar, whose own blue-ribbon career at the Bureau is second to none, shows how to get the job—and how to thrive once you’ve got it.

His inside look at the real FBI reveals:

* Smart educational and career decisions to improve your odds of being hired

* How to meet and network with current FBI agents

* What Special Agents do, day-to-day, in different roles and environments

* How undercover investigations, SWAT team operations, and specialty assignments work

* What agents earn, and what benefits they receive

* The prospects for advancement, and some typical (and not so typical) career paths

* How the job may affect your personal and family life

And much more

The FBI Career Guide also reveals the common mistakes applicants make, and shows how to avoid them.

And it gives you detailed information on excelling in the Agent Training Program.

Finally, the book offers profiles of real agents who have gone on to successful post-FBI careers, and will help you lay the groundwork for a rewarding life after the Bureau.

Above all, The FBI Career Guide will help you find out if you’ve got what it takes to succeed -- and if you do, how to show it."

I own all three books above, and have studied Government, Law Enforcement, Military, you name it, all about how investigations, the inner-workings, and elements of what these people do, throughout my "conspiracy theorizing".

My dear God, people, my dead great-grandmother and dead grandmother could conduct themselves more professionally than these two obviously paid actors.

J. Edgar Hoover would roll in his grave if he knew people were besmirching his F.B.I., by acting as bad as these two individuals did, in the quite blatantly obvious propaganda piece.

Blackmail : Keep Your Friends Close, Keep Your Enemies Closer, The Threat of Subversion Through Fear

The above thread speaks on J. Edgar Hoover in regards to the political blackmail he conducted, as one of the most famous people I know of to have committed blackmail.

While I am not necessarily defending the F.B.I., neither am I attacking them, but this video is the biggest piece of crap I have ever seen, and this thread is based on a video which is a lie, completely, nothing against the original poster.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I thought that according to the video the license plate belonged to federal agents? That would mean it is a state vehicle, not personal. We have every right to look up things like that. If it is a personal vehicle, they were not agents, the video is fake, and they all deserve what they get for trying to fake that crap. If the plate is real, what are you afraid of? Someone going to a US Marshall office and vandalizing the parking lot?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join