It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Martial Law Is Implemented Along the Coast Would You Believe Then?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracle Man

That second is supposed to be of the pilot in the first video?

Doesn't sound remotely lilke him.

That was my understanding.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

I think your understanding is wrong.

Listen to the pilot in the first one and then listen to the voice in the second one. They are two differant people.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Really, doesn't anyone think that it's odd that we see Weatherchannel goofs on the beach in 85 mph winds when a hurricane hits the gulf shores, but now, when you would think reporters would be on scene in droves for such a huge story.................... basically we get nothing.

What? They can hold onto a palm tree in 85mph winds with pieces of roofing blowing through the shot, but can't show us a clear on-scene shot of oil washing up on a beach with sunny skies and no wind? It's too dangerous?

What sense does this make?

Why would TWC be out there?

The oil spill doesn't have anything to do with the weather.

As for other reporters, if you turn on any news channel you will see that there is atleast one person there to represent their station. I know for a fact Fox has a guy that gives a report fromt he beach everyday between 1130 and 1200 central time (thats what time I take my break at work).

Even if there was hundreds of reporters there. What would they be doing? We pretty much know everything that is happening there. Are they suppose to stand on the beach with their cameras pointing out to the Gulf hoping to be the first to spot oil moving in?

They would just get in the way, like reporters always do.
OH MY! It is an analogy!

Never mind.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

If its an anology then skip the first two lines and address the other 10-15, you know the main part of my post.

Come on you can do it.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
If martial law is declared along the gulf coast would YOU then believe then that something big is happening?

I remember watching a video on YT several months ago about a couple discussing a conversation they had with a police officer, possible several, I forget now, anyway, the police officer(s) apparently told them that something big was going to happen and that the police were to start training on how to control large crowds. After watching this video several others popped up with the same old content, police were getting ready for something e.t.c. Well I forgot about until now:

With the situation in the gulf and the unrest in the US, could something indeed be about to go down and martial law implented along oil effected areas? could it be a test run? it is possible, is it not, that they could do one state at a time?

I am intrigued though how many people, if martial law was imposed would shrug it off and say 'well its necessary, they are doing it for our safety' would we still sit idly at our computers arguing about whether or not there is any truth to the collapse of the dollar and the NWO ? or would this be enough for you to believe that there may be truth in it after all?

Bring it on. Bring it the hell on already. How much more chaotic anticipation can we take?
I live in SE Florida (from upstate NY 6 years ago)

Close up this damn state already. I give up. There are no jobs. Every other house is for sale, for rent or foreclosed. Too many illegals to keep track of. Every other day there's a shooting in my county. Helicopters pan the beaches every hour. White Vans are now set up to ticket you because the Red-light cameras at every intersection don't generate enough revenue!

One gallon of gas, one gallon of milk and a loaf of bread is more than 10-dollars while minimum wage is 7.25.

The police presence down here is unbelievable! I even catch COPS filming here once a week!
The local news propagates hurricane fear starting in January.

There is total unrest down here. No wonder many here smoke pot to probably escape this brutal reality (I don't. Been thinking about it though!)

The south is done.
Close up the entire Gulf region.
Do it already.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I think your understanding is wrong.

Listen to the pilot in the first one and then listen to the voice in the second one. They are two differant people.

Sorry, I know the voices are different. The person who sent these to me gave me the impression that it was the guy with the pilot in the first vid. It doesn't sound like him either.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

If you are saying there is sufficient news coverage of this catastrophe then we will leave it that.

This is a major event and we don't really see what we would normally see from the MSM.

I mean the LA local channels broadcast high speed pursuits of a single car running away from police almost every day, sometimes multiple times a day.

They have the airspace shut down over the region. Why?

BTW, it is eight lines that are left after we exclude your TWC references. And like the rest of your post, don't really amount to much.

In fact those eight lines could be put in these two lines that follow:

There are some reporters there, but what do you need reporters for?
They just get in the way.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

When these people are lying on their death bed and the government still hasn't oppressed the people or put us in a military concentration camp, they're going to really feel bad about wasting so much of their life. Time that could have been spent simply enjoying the simple things in life instead of ranting, raving, and preparing for a situation that will never happen.

It seems even more of a waste of time to attend a conspiracy forum to try and debunk all the things that are complete nonsense to you anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join