It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Martial Law Is Implemented Along the Coast Would You Believe Then?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
If martial law is declared along the gulf coast would YOU then believe then that something big is happening?

I remember watching a video on YT several months ago about a couple discussing a conversation they had with a police officer, possible several, I forget now, anyway, the police officer(s) apparently told them that something big was going to happen and that the police were to start training on how to control large crowds. After watching this video several others popped up with the same old content, police were getting ready for something e.t.c. Well I forgot about until now:

With the situation in the gulf and the unrest in the US, could something indeed be about to go down and martial law implented along oil effected areas? could it be a test run? it is possible, is it not, that they could do one state at a time?

I am intrigued though how many people, if martial law was imposed would shrug it off and say 'well its necessary, they are doing it for our safety' would we still sit idly at our computers arguing about whether or not there is any truth to the collapse of the dollar and the NWO ? or would this be enough for you to believe that there may be truth in it after all?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I don't need martial law to know that this is the big one no one was expecting. Because it seems that destiny has spoken.

Remember Bush passed that law allowing Presidents to basically suspend elections in the event of any sort of disaster? Well, the Dems are really looking like they are going to take a big hit during these midterm 2010 elections.

Now would be a good time to suspend elections, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Martial law may not be far off. they are readying the Natioal Guard to go to the Gulf Coast.

www.army.mil...

"Currently, our Soldiers and Airmen are staging for and are engaged in the planning of the effort to evacuate and provide security and clean up for the coastal communities expected to be impacted by the oil spill," Jindal wrote. "They are engaged in the protection of vital infrastructure to include medical facilities, fuel distribution, interstate highways, water-ice distribution and power facilities, which are all vital to the recovery of coastal Louisiana."

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Yes I have been made aware of this today, this is very bad indeed. I am starting to get more than a little worried. I am going to try and find the video of the couple I mentioned so that everyone can see. This could very well be what the national guard/police have been trained for.

The question we all have to ask is where does it go from here? and we will still be debating the same old questions in a weeks time?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I listened to Steven Quail last night for the very first time. If this turns out to be one tenth as bad as he is predicting, we're in for a long bumpy ride indeed!

edit due to dyslexia

[edit on 6/11/2010 by darkelf]

and spelling

[edit on 6/11/2010 by darkelf]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I've been through martial law, as I have lived through several hurricanes.

It IS for your safety because if there is NO ELECTRICITY during these times.

That means NO LIGHTS.

Imagine now. You are in your home, and people with guns can go to any window outside your house, break in, and flee in any direction. You can't see them because there's only the moon to light the ground...if that because there are trees to consider.

Stop posting these trash doomsday threads if you've never even been under martial law.

They also put a curfew out to prevent people from going to stores and robbing them blind, also pharmacies.

And, after riding around in Humvees, do you know what the NG does? They bust their tails hauling branches and cutting trees around all the areas affected. They also load up your car or truck with bottled water and ready-to-eat meals -- all free to anyone who is there to pick it up.

They don't do anything evil during these times, and nobody is afraid of them.

STOP THE NON-SENSE SCARE TACTICS

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Again, this is what they do! Jindal isn't lying! That is exactly what they do!

This happens every time we have a hurricane. NOBODY dies because some evil National Guard guy felt like shooting up a family...yet these are the fantasies that you people love to believe.

I see how you have no idea what martial law means because you've never spent a few days or a week under it, but it's nothing to be afraid of.

Now, if the entire US were put under martial law because they were checking to see which of us were terrorists based on CIA database information about what sites you visited and what messages you posted, THEN maybe you'd or we'd have something to worry about.

Till then, find something else to worry about!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Hi there, thanks for the link, some good information there.

So, what is the National Guard Really up to?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

Out standing post. I'm so sick of the "the boogey man governemnt is coming to get me." When these people are lying on their death bed and the government still hasn't oppressed the people or put us in a military concentration camp, they're going to really feel bad about wasting so much of their life. Time that could have been spent simply enjoying the simple things in life instead of ranting, raving, and preparing for a situation that will never happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Just to add to your thread...........

In the State of Missouri back in April, All State and local police departments had to attend a "manditory" training session on martial law. This was held at the state capitol area in Jefferson City.

My company just happen to be there for another conference.

We did visit with some of the officers attending the training.....and they were very curious as of "why" as well.......

I am sure if we sought out the info that every state has recently gone through this type of training...........

Its just another piece of the puzzle..........

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix
reply to post by darkelf

Again, this is what they do! Jindal isn't lying! That is exactly what they do!

This happens every time we have a hurricane. NOBODY dies because some evil National Guard guy felt like shooting up a family...yet these are the fantasies that you people love to believe.

You people? I never said that the National Guard was going to shoot up a family. I simply stated that they were gearing up to respond to the crisis in the gulf. THAT IS THEIR JOB!

I see how you have no idea what martial law means because you've never spent a few days or a week under it, but it's nothing to be afraid of.

Oh really? I have lived near or on the coast most of my life. I know first hand how the National Guard supports the infastructure in times of crisis. I also remember the aftermath of Katrina as I had many friends there and I even drove down there myself.

Now, if the entire US were put under martial law because they were checking to see which of us were terrorists based on CIA database information about what sites you visited and what messages you posted, THEN maybe you'd or we'd have something to worry about.

If the entire gulf coast has to be evacuated where do you think they are going to go? What will be the ramifications to the areas they are evacuated to? Who will feed and clothe these people? How will they find jobs and relocate in this economy. Do you remember the problems faced by evacuating NOLA? What's going to happen if they have to evacuate the entire gulf coast?

Till then, find something else to worry about!

I fervently pray that this crisis is resolved before any of these actions are necessary. But past exerience has taught me to plan for the worst and hope for the best.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It IS for your safety

This is a little different than a hurricane my friend, they don't issue D9 notices on a hurricane, they don't close off specific areas to the press when there is a hurricane. Like I said before, I used to be like you and laugh at people who told me to prepare for things to come, but its better to prepare for the worst than not prepare at all.

I am curious to see that your presence brings other members to this thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

It IS for your safety because if there is NO ELECTRICITY during these times.

That means NO LIGHTS.

Imagine now. You are in your home, and people with guns can go to any window outside your house, break in, and flee in any direction. You can't see them because there's only the moon to light the ground...if that because there are trees to consider.

STOP THE NON-SENSE SCARE TACTICS

Wow. No need to IMAGINE NO LIGHTS as I was stuck in San Jose CA when that earthquake that felled part of the Bay Bridge hit the bay area.

It was absolute pitch black... except for the lights on cars.

Every few blocks a flashlight on the sidewalk could be seen BUT there were absolutely no reference points while driving (bumper to bumper.)

There wasn't any martial law. Police were in the streets trying to direct traffic. Keeping things moving.

What was creepy was knowing that I was in the middle of a bustling city; but couldn't see any of it!

It could be heard far more than seen.

Perhaps there are many more criminals in the south than the bay area...

I seriously don't know.

After that earthquake we were all concerned for each other and were on alert to anyone in danger.

Of course, that was many many years ago in the timeline of the NWO and the police state.

There was some looting but humanity was shining those few days afterwards...

Then it was back to the usual road rage, etc.

Anytime that TPTB feel the need to call in the troops, it's not a good day.

That means that we aren't behaving as humanity should...

Troops are only necessary for absolute control of chaotic streets.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Really, doesn't anyone think that it's odd that we see Weatherchannel goofs on the beach in 85 mph winds when a hurricane hits the gulf shores, but now, when you would think reporters would be on scene in droves for such a huge story.................... basically we get nothing.

What? They can hold onto a palm tree in 85mph winds with pieces of roofing blowing through the shot, but can't show us a clear on-scene shot of oil washing up on a beach with sunny skies and no wind? It's too dangerous?

What sense does this make?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Well, Morning Joe on MSNBC was broadcast live from Pensacola Beach, but the oil is still about five miles out yet.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

There outta be some aerial footage from choppers and the like.

I have seen a few satellite photos.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There is a video by an individual and the next is of the repercussions of making that video.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Most people will whine and beg for "martial law" and military protection if they got a taste of the real and in your face chaos when humans behave like nonhumans for a few hrs. Trust me, been there done that. Its all well and good when you can sit behind your safe computer and judge others and other situations from your narrow point of view and inexperience.

What you SHOULD be questioning is why more action isnt being taken by the nat guard and etc to evacuate and secure human lives, security, and health. This is an unprecedented calamity that is severely effecting people RIGHT NOW and will continue to do so for an indeterminate time period ... and here some are whining over the big bad govt martial law boogeyman. CHange your perspective just a LITTLE and see that THIS is the time when we need govt assistance... THIS is the time if there is any time to need it. Then you will see what the problem is... they refuse to do their job when its necessary but love to stick their fingers in things when its not.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Really, doesn't anyone think that it's odd that we see Weatherchannel goofs on the beach in 85 mph winds when a hurricane hits the gulf shores, but now, when you would think reporters would be on scene in droves for such a huge story.................... basically we get nothing.

What? They can hold onto a palm tree in 85mph winds with pieces of roofing blowing through the shot, but can't show us a clear on-scene shot of oil washing up on a beach with sunny skies and no wind? It's too dangerous?

What sense does this make?

Why would TWC be out there?

The oil spill doesn't have anything to do with the weather.

As for other reporters, if you turn on any news channel you will see that there is atleast one person there to represent their station. I know for a fact Fox has a guy that gives a report fromt he beach everyday between 1130 and 1200 central time (thats what time I take my break at work).

Even if there was hundreds of reporters there. What would they be doing? We pretty much know everything that is happening there. Are they suppose to stand on the beach with their cameras pointing out to the Gulf hoping to be the first to spot oil moving in?

They would just get in the way, like reporters always do.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
There is a video by an individual and the next is of the repercussions of making that video.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

That second is supposed to be of the pilot in the first video?

Doesn't sound remotely lilke him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join