It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up!! You are doing EXACTLY what is expected of you! Exactly what THEY want!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
To the OP

I see where your head and heart is at and i appericate you effort, thumps up

I understand that a positive look is esseintal to making progress in this world, but more importantly it is the intent of action that need to change

If companies and corperations, namely the big 6, Military Industrial complex, big pharma, industrlized food, wall street and all global stock exchange systems, big oil and the andvertising industry, were more focoused on the betterment of society and acted with compasion towards humans and the ecosystem, instead of being bound by the law to put profits ahead of all other considerarions, then as humanity we could move towards a better plant for all... heres a few thought's

True Cost
a change from neo clasical economicis

my first post, forgive my spelling

Shadowman

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I would love to say happy thoughts will change the world, but I have to say that we as humans are reactive, not proactive...it's our nature. Peace always seems to lead to discontentment. It's like we are not happy unless we are fighting something or someone. We have to change the mindset of humans from the core. There has to be something that will shake the foundations of mankind in order to get us on a higher track of thought and deed. Good news, bad news...it's all the same, it's the cycle we are trapped in. When we can unite as humans, then and only then, will the power of positve thought actually change our world. Imho...Reagan was right...what if a force from beyond threatened our planet? Would we, could we, unite and for the greater good move forward as one?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Are we not aware of what this is? Are we not aware what purpose politic have? Are we still believing that we actually can solve anything trough any sort of political way? You know, what is this whole thing? What is this based on and what is the one and only thing we are arguing about? Of course money, that is all. We need to put more money over there, raise the taxes, lower the taxes. Why do you think people are criminals, why do we have all this problem with recourses? It is a classic divide and conquer society, a slave society a pyramid society if we so want. Cant we see that if we try do some sort of change by using the methods of change that comes from the society, the only thing we will get out is, society's way of change. A spin, a twitch spiral it a bit. This is what we have been doing for along time now. We have this discussion now about Israels boarding this ship to Gaza, or two ships two Gaza, and what is happening there? Well people killing people, that is what happens. Over what? Well money, and some sort of illusionary believe in that someone or something actually can claim anything from this earth, can claim anything from someone else. Where is the perspective and understanding of our birth? Who are we? Where are we from? Is there any need at all to be fighting? To kill? Well you know, no not at all.

In the beginning when we did not have all this technology and actually profound intelligence on where the recourses are and how to use them there was some struggle and we needed to actually fight to even survive. There is no need for that today, at all. And you know why, because we have all the recourses we want, all the technology we want to have to provide this earth with food, water, energy, somewhere to live and a transportations system that will connect the world instantly. What is the only problem to this? Well you know, money. And if we still believe that you or someone else has any guilt or you know in it, # it dont care about that. Care about yourself, care about the ones you love, why? You create your own reality in the way you want it to be, in the way you want it to shape. You/we are doing it now, it is all we are ever doing, creating, changing.

This politic arguing thing we have dont work so well, why? Because you create YOUR own reality in the way you want it to be in the way you want it to shape. To even claim that you have some sort of right or wrong answer, some sort of good bad thing, its ridiculous, why? You are only giving YOUR way of looking at things, a subjective thought based on your experience. That is your truth, not mine, not your friends, not your moms. It is what you are thinking and believing. And we need to start see it as that. Why? We are all humans, that is all. And we are all one, hard to really get away from that. Why do you think it feels bad to hurt someone? Or for that matter why does it feel good to help someone? This is who we are and we dont need more of this illusion, more if this #ing crap that we are caught in now. How to do something about it? Well its you that its all about, and believe it or not you are universe child. You are the creation of it, you are the whole thing, everything. And that really means everything. And how to deal with the "reality", what about put some love and respect into it? What about try to understand? Without any resistance into it, like moral, normalizing, limiting, marginalize, fear, anxiety, division etc. Negativity is something we really dont need to have, why? What does it give you?

This is of course no right or wrong thing, no claiming of any sort, but I really do think that it is time to let this arguing just vanish, this pain, suffering, panic. Let it go and let some love into our life again, lets give ourself the chance to actually understand everything. And we need to start seeing universe as it own consciousness with actual ways of of dealing with problems, such as eveything killing everything.

/InOurNature

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
IF the US Gov can get away with flying airplanes into their own buildings, i think there is something very wrong. Negative thinking would be an understatement, i am #ing hostile. Go back to your dreamland if you want to think positive, nevermind all the children dying cause of the economic stranglehold the 3rd world countries are in. I am #ing hostile.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
"Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves. "

From one my all time favorite movies.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
srsen star and flag my friend!

Hey guys!

I read this forum almost everyday in the last 3 years but I never posted or replied on anything. However in the last 6 months I've always wanted to post a thread like this!

And sorry about my English,is not my native language

Ok,here is what I feel.

I really feel that something huge is going to happen in 2012. And when I say that I don't necessary mean armageddon,aliens or something like that. I even think that nothing visible is going to happen in the physical world (I could be wrong here) but more like in the spiritual,mental level.

Like big shift in the consciousness. Like we now are at that point where we choose If we wanna continue to live like that or change most of it (if not all)

I see it like a "BIG test" on the humanity. And I think that many of us will not score very high....
At least,this is what the people who are in control right now,want.

I really think we should all start working on ourselves right now,because there is not much time....Start focusing on the positive things,love,happiness,peace,family and stuff like that.

Start to understand the laws of the Universe and start working on remembering who we really are and what is our role here.

However,I feel like there are sooooo many things happening in the world right now that it's just crazy. And like the time flies 10 times faster now and you continuously are being "shot" with negative information and events all the time!

"They" are trying to make us focusing on the negative things and emotions when WE REALLY need to do the opposite!!!

"They" Know something GREAT is going to happen very very soon and they desperately are trying to keep as many people as possible on that level which is very easy to control!

"They" are wining right now...

I even think that "they" no more are trying to be that secret in their actions. They will try to focus the peoples energy in the negative way,EVEN if that negative energy is towards them, themselves! They still win in that situation

We have to stop focusing on all the negative in the world right now and be positive and love spreading people.

We HAVE to outplay the "enemy" LOVE always win!

So wake up guys and don't worry about all the things happening around the world right now. The Earth is a living organism and she will heal itself soon or later. She is also testing us I think so cmon............WE HAVE TO PASS THIS TEST!

Stay positive my friends!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by barkingdogamato

Dude. I think you have nailed it square on the head. How many of us would see each other on the street and give respect first without any prejudice? First I love you as a creation of MY God, Second I love you as a Message from my god!...

3rd no more messages incoming .. I've missed too many and caller id failed.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I have to disargee, I don't think we're focusing on the negative, it just happens that what we focus on, is negative. This is a conspiracy forum, how many conspiracies are there with a positive agenda?

I don't think we are doing what the powers above us want at all, do they want people questioning them? do they want us looking into all these events? or do they want us just to believe what they tell us with no questions asked?

Its not addicting its sickening.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
dont we get a post like this every week? look i dont care either way so let me just state that before people label me this or that. i think in the grand scheme of it it all balances out. focus on this focus of that its all just more of the same with a different flavor.

sticking your head in the sand isnt going to stop anything. focusing on the positive is like patting yourself on the back after shooting one enemy soldier. yeah sure good job but there are another million soldier waiting in line to take you out. you havent won the war yet so dont get comfortable. in fact there will never be an end to this conflict of what you call good and evil. if you really dont like whats going on in the world stop crying about it and go change it. dont post on here hoping that someone will hear your words and be inspired to do what you dont have the balls to do.

for the most part i dont care what happens anymore. this entire reality is just a game. we are born we live we die. there may or may not be an afterlife so live your life do what you think is good or bad or whatever it is you think your purpose is. even if that is to get on here and tell people to be positive and not focus on the negative. that is you purpose and i respect that. but i must also follow what i think my purpose is and post my opinion. you may like it or hate it.

either way just a bit of advice dont get caught up in this whole good bad positive negative game thats the real trap.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by worsto32

Earth, Gaiea, Sophia is beyond doubt a living organism and spirit. I challenge all of you to meditate for 15 mins on her. She will commune with you.. I say this in not only truth but experience...No I will not share my experience. Times and epochs may fade awayh, but I have met the jewel of the universe and now lack nothing.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Are you suggesting that we ignore the negative events happening in the world? Don't we want to deny ignorance? Many of these topics wouldn't be covered if they weren't covered on places such as ATS. By ignoring the problems, we won't make them go away. We need to discuss them and eductae others on them.

In order to educate others on a particular subject, we need to understand them and in order to understand them, we need to discuss them. The more we understand the issues at hand, the better we will be at educating others.

I'm sorry but I don't agree with you, though I do understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately, we can't just imagine a happy world and expect it to be there.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
So we must look at the glass as half full, not half-empty. This could cause all the problems to go away, or maybe not. Good idea, hope it works.

half full or half empty- either way the glass is dirty

of course negativity happens- that is the nature of reality. everything that comes together must at some time come apart. (yet we try so hard to make it permanent.....is that suffering)
but I think the OP references the complete absorption with negativity thereby feeding into it. just like the Stockholm Syndrome we become attached to what we know, whether good or bad, and I just realized lately that like a demon, the constant and varied information from ATS (the entire internet for that matter) has to be digested slowly and carefully- not all at once like a drug or addiction.
yeah- that's it- the OP is about the addiction to fearfulness, not fear itself.......

this guy says its the fault of the internet......... . www.truthout.org...

[edit on 9-6-2010 by IandEye]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's always a good idea to check oneself for an attitude adjustment. Especially with the kinds of material on ATS. Your right.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
OK, I admit, I haven't read all seven pages up to this point. Just not in the mood. Your post has merit, but what are the "powers that be" trying to accomplich (sp?) by this, if we are indeed doing what they want us to do? What is their "end game". Also, do we have anyone on here familiar with pysops or psychology that can put a label on this method, whatever it is?
Thanks,
seeashrink

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
[edit on 9-6-2010 by Matt_B_TheTeamLead]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I appreciate this post! You are one who has the wisdom to work out world into the right hands...I hope we all have the confidence in ourselves to KNOW what is coming already and trust what our minds, hearts, and souls tell us to. Don't believe what you want to, Believe what you are scared to. Fear is the defense of truth.

Live long and prosper!

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST!!

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Matt_B_TheTeamLead]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
An excellent post. We succumn to fear and when we do it becomes so easy to manipulate us.

Originally posted by srsen
Friends,

Over the 12 months I have noticed, as have many other users, a new trend slowly taking over. It is something that it is no way restricted to ATS, it has become a symptom of modern life, but acting as a microcosm for modern life ATS is a great example.

It has become a cancer. The loud voices are getting louder, the quiet ones just stare out at the stars and shake their head in disappointment.

So what is it? It is exactly what 'they', The Powers That Be, want it to be. And it is going to plan. Quite possibly it is 'their' biggest, most successful endeavor ever - and most of us are totally falling for it.

Look around guys. You can see it for yourself!

Analyzing the "Recent Post' page provides an interesting insight into it.

Of approximately 60 posts:

- 20 focused on Government/Politics/Financial Meltdown
- 10 focused on Israel/War
- 5 focused on Gulf Oil spill
- the remaining 25 were mixed

That's astounding! 35/60!! Over HALF of our recent posts focused on negative current events. Add to that 6/6 'Hot Topics' and 6/7 'Most Flagged Topics' - all negative current events!

So here's the point...

We are focusing on everything the machine wants us to. It is almost as if we are CRAVING that negativity. Almost as if we are feeding off of it. Almost as if we are ADDICTED to it..... Think about that, really think about that.

Yes, I know that we discuss current events and currently there are many negative events. I totally get that, but I'm going deeper here.

As a collective we now NEED to pull together and as a whole say NO MORE to the negativity thrown right in our faces 24/7.

**There is something else you can do - love, live, be happy.**

There are forces at work who want us, no, NEED us, to focus on the negativity. Why do you think there is so much of it? We keep feeding it and the beast grows fatter!

Please ATS, it is time we LEAD by example. It is time we look for the good in life and stop dwelling on the negative. Stop ridiculing people. Stop thinking how superior you are. Stop thinking you know better than everyone else. Stop thinking with your ego.

I know it is hard. No-one ever said it wasn't. But if we don't make an effort to change the way we think and the energy we put out, who knows what horrible world we could create. We have the CHOICE to live and create how we want. We CAN choose negativity, but surely there is a better way.

If we don't at least try to change the way we think, act, live, then 'they' win the battle. It is as simple as that.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by srsen]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yeah, what happened to all the serious posts?
Like the ones where people made BS accounts to troll and claim they had contact with aliens?

Or threads about vampires?
I haven't seen one of those in a week or so.

Get back to the insanity already.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
No offense, but they are going to do what they do whether I live and love or not. THEY create the world around us with money and their negativeness and I have no choice but to live it and look at it unless I take my life or walk around with my eyes closed. It is virtually impossible to live in a negative world and ignore it. If we don't fight the best we can (without violence) then what have we left? Nothing but submission.When we stop focusing on the problem and turn our face, only then have they truly won. Just like cancer, in your analogy, just because you ignore it or act a certain way, doesn't mean the cancer will give up and stop growing.....only when it's fought will there be a chance of remission. I respect how you feel and totally agree, but it is impossible to win a fight against a bully by stepping down from him. A bully WANTS you to cower and be submissive, but what happens when you stand up to one? He considers that it won't be easy and goes to look for weaker prey. I would think THEY (elites) would want us to stop talking about what they do in the dark.........it makes it easier for them to do what they do when we don't verbally reveal their efforts. I don't think it's so much focusing on negativity as it is defending ourselves from a "machine" that won't stop until we are all dead or slaves. Who cares what they want from us..........it's what "We The People" want that matters. We hired them to do our will, not the other way around. If there is an elite force that wasn't elected into office (and there is) no one cares what they want or how they feel either. They should submit to the people, not the other way around.

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people." - V. (from movie V for Vendetta)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So how's the weather out there in space? What else are we suppose to talk about? There's death and destruction all around us. There's no good in life, nothing positive. What's the point?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join