It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The freedom movie...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I was not sure where to post this. But it is a feature long documentary exposing all types of genres so it was hard for me to choose a category. But the message in it seems more for this section of ATS.

It is a great doco exposing many eye opening things. This is the description of the doco:

The Solution to Every Problem in Life! Under the Fair Use Provision; Consistent with US Law. Topics Covered: Step 1: Cleanse Your Mind Remove the subconscious programming and conditioning from your life! Step 2: Heal Your Body Heal your body, reverse disease and feel how good it feels to be healthy! Step 3: A Spiritual Awakening Know how powerful of a being humans truly are! Brought to you by: STOPTHEROBBERY.COM

It is similar to esoteric agenda. Please note there are 19 videos so i cannot post them all, you will need to go to each part as it finishes. Here is the video part 1:

Anyway i enjoyed watching them all, very very informative and goes into detail on what to do and also how to survive and heal yourself! Also talks about politics, NWO etc....

Edit: Sorry yes got the wrong one, part 2 is it, Freedom movie part 2:

video.yahoo.com...

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hey mate,

It really is a great movie. I thought you posted the first one but it is the second.
The second i think is so much better.

Lots of info there.

Peace and loves Vincent.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Vincent84]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vincent84
Hey mate,

It really is a great movie. I thought you posted the first one but it is the second.
The second i think is so much better.

Lots of info there.

Peace and loves Vincent.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Vincent84]

Yes here it is:
video.yahoo.com...

I love this one....

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Excellent videos, excellent site.

We must all be the change we want to see.

Stoptherobbery.com

There is enough for everyone - if everyone would just share, learn to get along and play nice.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

top topics

join