It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Sereda video -- Cotton Waste Cleans Oil Spill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I heard him mention this on the recent CoastToCoast show .. and I did not see a thread after a quick search . I've always had a profound respect for Sereda and think this is something that should be taken seriously by those making decisions on how to clean up this mess.

Opinions of those that can speak intelligently about this matter are requested.

[edit on 8762010Sun, 06 Jun 2010 15:01:35 -05006 9/11 by DrPaulisENKI]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If cotton is good and works, then hemp would be better.
No?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I was about to say the same thing. I'm we've all seen the video where they demonstrate how hay could be used by now, add cotton waste and hemp in to the mix and we could have a damn clean gulf pretty quick.

But that would just be too easy, might as well do nothing, it seems to be working well so far....

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It is interesting that once the cotton waste has captured the oil you can pick it up with your hands ..... that sure seems better then Corexit !

He has mentioned that they are being ignored by the media when confronting various sources about this "possible" solution.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

would'nt that be sweet ... i'll happily donate my quarter acre to help them grow it . . .but .. i could see them on the boob tube now mentioning that the hemp solution should be "avoided at all costs" as not to promote it as a viable plant to the vulnerable kids.

join