It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Documentation of Mind Control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

Accelerated Natural Death (The AND program) and crowd control definitely are for sure what direct energy weapons are used for, but i also feel there used for mind control on some what of a large scale effecting a certin radius at a time, you should google the name Dr John Hall hes a expert on these weapons and has some good information about the studys of such.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Accelerated Natural Death (The AND program)

Link(s) please...never heard of this...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

AND program
I know its not proof but it seems logical. Also many people who claim to have been harassed have measured higher radiation levels in their home or place of work, Mike Ruppert is one example.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

Thanks for the link; I am not surprised.

I may or may not be waiting for the time when I can communicate an attempt on my life via subliminal.

The Creme de la Creme...for the record, obviously, it failed.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Yea direct energy weapon attacks are used for a multitude of things including accelerated death now most of the common forums of these weapons are now used as i said through low frequency microwavable direct energy but they are or have now implemented a similar weapon with the use of satellites.

You should take a look at this interview with Dr John Hall he does a good job of explaining these weapons....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-9-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by time91
[moriefing e]I feel compelled to advise those individuals who are perhaps awakining and attempting to puzzle through their newfound memories to go slowly...take breaks, back away from your research the moment you start to feel full (like in your mind TMI so to speak) take a short walk get a glass of water take a moment to digest...In hippy speak dont allow your quest for truth to blow your mind...I hope Im makeing sense...I often consider that sights like this, personally speaking is like what the military used to call being debriefed...Its important to help one another through this...go slow, take care...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

Thank you for putting this information out there. This information truly needs to be exposed. Sadly, those that rule the world can make believe what ever fiction they want you to live and believe. Nothing new under the sun but it sure is frustrating living amongst a sleeping population that are likened more to drones.

All their tactics of control and suppression work far too well. Clearly we as a human species do not pose a challenge or any semblance of a threat for them to control and warp us into what reminds me of the "Stepford People" (wives).

Hard to believe that an entire planet is so easily duped.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Great topic.

I've known about Project ARTICHOKE, MK-ULTRA and MK-SEARCH (all various names of the same mind control program). And it's scary as hell. Talk about sickening abuse of power and totally unethical practices such as electro shocks, psychic driving etc.

And people are totally blind and clueless to these realities. These mass shootings going on in the US, look like mind control is written all over them, or the pasty is setup to take the fall for government execution teams, either that or drills gone live. One things for sure, we're not being told the full truth about the Colorado shooting or the Sikh temple shooting.

Mind control is all out in the open, these documents are out there for everyone to read, keep in mind this was possible in the 50s. Imagine what they can do now?

They could do that in the 50s and 60s. Imagine the type of undisclosed, classified, forms of psychotropic weapons they now have for total human mind control. Scary.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join