It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government admits nose cone of Flight 77 SURVIVED Pentagon crash!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
reply to post by Thermo Klein

The funny thing is...

When there isn't enough evidence (like Shanksville) you say "OMG WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE?!"

When there is evidence (like the Pentagon) you say "OMG HOW CAN THERE BE EVIDENCE - THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING LEFT!!"

So, you win both ways don't you. And that's how your conspiracy continues...

Specify you mean "a person" I never said what you just attributed to me...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Because youtube videos are the most credible sources to get your information of truth? I would find another source buddy!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Because youtube videos are the most credible sources to get your information of truth? I would find another source buddy!

universities and research labs (just to name a few credible sources) create youtube videos because they can be easily accessed and spread by the public. don't discredit youtube because all you use it for is to watch kitten videos.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Nice find. To bad the truth will probably will never come out even though it's right in our face. Oh willful ignorance... One day in the distant future, our great, great, great grand children will look back and wonder why we were such cowards and fools. That is "if" they are even allowed to wonder. Anyway, S&F.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

the point is that our government is claiming something based on an EMAIL as proof! Could it be poor writing and grand assumptions?

A vaild point as well, good catch, S&F!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

universities and research labs (just to name a few credible sources) create youtube videos because they can be easily accessed and spread by the public. don't discredit youtube because all you use it for is to watch kitten videos.

Very invalid argument there, buddy. Anyone can make a youtube video, incase you weren't aware. But I'm going to assume you knew that little fact.

Sadly, anyone can produce a video mixed with lies and disinformation. A lot of folks take invalid videos literally and mistaken them for credible sources.

But this isn't about youtube, it's about 9/11. Please do not derail this thread.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Why wouldn't they admit it beforehand?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Good post with image below:

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
They sure don't make nose cones like they used to!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/865a654e30c4.jpg[/atsimg]
How ridiculous does it have to get before EVERYONE stops believing in the government's Official Fairy Tale?

The above had me thinking...

The picture shows damage with a 10 pound bird? Yet we are suppose to believe now the nose cone made it through intact?

A 10 pound bird crumbled nose cone, yet millions of pound section blast-reinforced steel-concrete building gave way?

My my what a laugh.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by theability]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kreese
It was a missile. They are liers. They will deny everything till the bitter end despite releaseing info that contridicts with the origional story.

Case closed.

Proof?

Sorry but the case cannot be closed until you have back up evidence to provide "proving" a missile hit the building. Thanks buddy.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
Funny thing is: The picture shows damage with a 10 pound bird? Yet we are suppose to believe now the nose cone made it through intact?

10 pound bird crumbled nose cone, yet millions of pound section blast-reinforced steel-concrete building gave way?

Are you really not getting it? Can all you people seriously allow yourselves to be fooled by the OP???

Now, please show us all where, anywhere, does it state that the nosecone was found INTACT as you're claiming.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

Very invalid argument there, buddy. Anyone can make a youtube video, incase you weren't aware. But I'm going to assume you knew that little fact.

Sadly, anyone can produce a video mixed with lies and disinformation. A lot of folks take invalid videos literally and mistaken them for credible sources.

But this isn't about youtube, it's about 9/11. Please do not derail this thread.

not the point i was making. the point is credible sources upload youtube videos all the time, for the sake of education and accessibility.

and you're the one derailing, your first post here simply called everyone delusional and you haven't had a hand at objective debate in this thread yet. say something of substance or don't say anything at all.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

Are you really not getting it? Can all you people seriously allow yourselves to be fooled by the OP???

What do you mean the OP its a very vaild argument! Remember the fool who leads the true fool of the bridge?

Now, please show us all where, anywhere, does it state that the nosecone was found INTACT as you're claiming.

The point I was making, the nose cone shouldn't have been found at all. Now wings no tail, those surfaces there are huge structures, yet the little nose cone is found all the way through.

The major point of the thread: Government uses out-going email to Debunking conspiracy website as proof to the OS version of events regarding Flight 77.

That is very sad to say the least.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by theability]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

The point is that anyone can produce a very disinformative (a word? lol) video that many will take as credible.

No more derailing.

Let's stay on topic of 9/11 and the plane that crashed into the building.

Thanks buddy.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ze plane is a lie and ze debunkers are desperate.

InCIAd job

Hey the nose cone survived in WTC1 too!!! Reinforced titanium, no-doubt! Maybe even mirinite!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

reply to post by shagreen heart

The point is that anyone can produce a very disinformative (a word? lol) video that many will take as credible.

No more derailing.

Let's stay on topic of 9/11 and the plane that crashed into the building.

Thanks buddy.

one bad seed doesn't poison the well. youtube vids are probably the prime springboards into independent research of these subjects to either debunk, or confirm what they saw in the video. so writing off all videos on youtube is pretty ignorant.

and the topic is actually how a plane did not crash into the pentagon on 9/11. and the topic of info/disinfo on youtube (or not) is just as topical, because this is all an info war.

no sweat

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

What do you mean the OP its a very vaild argument!

No it's not valid anything. The title says in capital letters even it SURVIVED the crash. This is NOT what the actual reports say.

The point I was making, the nose cone shouldn't have been found at all. Now wings no tail, those surfaces there are huge structures, yet the little nose cone is found all the way through.

Nope, you said :

Funny thing is: The picture shows damage with a 10 pound bird? Yet we are suppose to believe now the nose cone made it through intact?

Which is what the OP is trying to pass off as "truth" when anyone who actually read the reports cited knows this isn't the case. Only pieces of it were found.

Now, you made the statement that the "little nose cone" made it through intact. So does the OP.

The OP knows it's wrong, that's why he's avoiding it. Now ask yourself why are you pushing the same nonsense?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

But what did they really find and most agreed on?

PARTS and CHUNKS of the nose cone. Now how big, how messed up, how obliterated I dont know. Maybe it was recognizable as such, maybe someone guessed, who knows. And who knows, maybe someone did see parts of the tail, or wings, but come on now, seriously, if I showed you shredded airliner debris, would you be able to pick out which parts are which?

I wasnt there, and neither were you, so we cannot claim to know exactly what was seen. But there were others, hundreds of them in and around the Pentagon that DID see. and these are the ones we should take notice. Granted some will describe an object one way, another will another way. To one person a chunk may look like something from a engine, to another someone might say its from the ailerons.

just because someone DID NOT say or mention they found parts of the wings or tail, does not mean that they did not exist, or were absent on impact. This is just a desperate ploy of the "Gotcha!" game the TM is trying to pull becuase by all means, they dont have a leg to stand on anywhere else. So it devolves down to such nonsense, like "ZOMG!!" They didnt mention they found the wing parts or as tail, but they found chunks of the nosecone! CONSPIRACY! Ohh noez!!"
I mean seriously, this is ajoke! hence why we are starting to mock this stuff because its beginning to become absurd.

And what does it all boil down to? Someone somewhere said that they found pieces of the nosecone from Flight 77, and now we have this hoopla that how can there be parts of a nosecone? Oye vey!
Oh and the gubmint admitted the entire nosecone survived!
This is becoming a parody! A soap opera.

*Cue the old soap opera organ*

[edit on 6/4/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
after reviewing some photos of the crash site i completely believe that no plane could of possibly hit it. The government is basically reassuring it by trying to deny it, and not backing it up very well

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
would you like FRIES with that ... ?????????????????

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55f7f4df9325.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join