It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple question with no simple answer.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
well obviously there is an answer and a very scientific one, you have to write down all the sub feelings involved with love:

kindness compassion attraction lust

and then all the feeling involved with hate:

revenge despise anger fear:

their is a simple answer and it will be the answer for pretty much 98.4% of the population but it all comes down to language and communication, like they say you only know what you can say! .(JESUS TOOK ME 45 MINS TO FIND THIS PICTURE!!) any way this picture here

shows the 7 filters that our brain's language has to go through(the names on his shoulder) while translating it in to out mother tongue or what even language your trying to speak, for some reason they have shape when it should be Environment anyway i was going to say that what we feel all comes down to a variation on thoughs 10ish filters so to say that which is more stronger? the answers is different per person as some people have trained themselves to not get angry very easily but to be happy and give love, yet other people have very bad lives and blame there current life situation on other people or themselves and become addicted to things and feel pain and anger almost every day of there lives, so the answers is...!!!

It depends on your current life situation

imagine this. your family have been in a car crash 3 of them are dead 2 seriously injured. because of a drunk driver who fell asleep at the wheel(dosnt matter the scenario just one that gets you mad!)

now you would not feel upto going out fro a romantic meal, watching a romantic movie making love, you are angry confused upset, this means that your current life situation is not a very positive, i doubt love would be your main emotion mabey the sub emotions of love such as concern but i imagine most would be hate.

But say now you GF/BF just asked you to marry them or just given birth or something that would get the chemicals that you associated with the word "Love" injected into your blood stream and picket up by your brain receptors then love would be the strongest emotions so like i said before it comes down to.

you current life situation,

as your senses (Auditory, Visual, Touch, Smell, Taste) pick up data and send it to you brain to be decoded or interpreted, weather you perceive something as good or bad come down to how you react to the chemical responses that the brain creates from the sensory input and how you respond to the sensory input comes down to the image of which i showed you early and the 10ish filters and what we have to go through to describe a sensory(memory, thought, a feeling) experience.

but like i said the basic answer is depends for most people on there current life situation

god im so tired im not even sure what i have typed or if it has even made sense i hope it dose other wise that was like a waste of an hour!, does it make sense?

oh and sorry for the bad spelling and grammar im only English.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by definity]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by definity]

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join