It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution Is Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Guys, if we are to really change anything we need to band together with force.

Lets forget our differences, and embrace our similarity: love.

I think we all agree that we need a Love Revolution. However, to most people - it is an alien concept.

The revolution has begun.

Email me back if you want to be a part of it - we have the passion, now we need to organise.
[email protected]

HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT 1
Watch the film "FIGHT CLUB"

Namaste

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
We tried that 50 years ago...now all of them are corporate fatcats...or dead...so much for 'All you need is love' like the Beatles were singing about.

Years ago, we all thought the same thing, and all those who were responsible for 'keeping the peace' were "fascist pigs". Now, you can't afford to have all the 'free love' floating around like you did in the 60's because if you're not careful with your 'love' then you wind up dead from some sort of STD.

The point is that everyone who's in control now in the world is a direct product of the 60's....didn't do much good did it?

'Vet

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelvet
We tried that 50 years ago...now all of them are corporate fatcats...or dead..

The point is that everyone who's in control now in the world is a direct product of the 60's....didn't do much good did it?

'Vet

to be more precise, the gross leadership of today were the pampered elites back then in the 60's ... like Clinton getting that Rhodes scholarship,
he and the long list of others that 'DID NOT INHALE' were no part of the cultural revolution of the 1960s

just as the charlie manson family were no part of the revolution...

its us low key, in the background types, that were/are to some degree
'hippies' that are the quiet underground today... we poke & prod the others to recognize the corporate elites, the MIComplex, the blood-banksters, the 'Takers' in the world versus the 'Caretakers' in the world.

outside our world-lifestyle-constructs... the real heathen rage

OP...... no thanks, the love revolution can go on without me

[edit on 2-6-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If you're trying to promote love and tolerance, I don't think Fight Club is the best choice for a movie. I would give a better suggestion but to be honest I can't think of a recent movie that has a positive message.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by the_love_revolution

This will never suceed, because it is an outer revolution.
A revolution in the field of knowledge which derives from our look into this world.
The real revolution is the inner revolution, a transformation in the mind of human beings.
A change at the root, but to do that one has to understand the necessity of it, one must be able to see the necessity of it.
band together means a group, and a group means they and us.. a division and thus conflict.
There should be no division like me and you, we and they, because that only means conflict.
If we want to change anything, it has to start with every human being for himself, transform himself inwardly and therefore outwardly.
This will naturaly bring change in the world, transform the world without any concepts but through self-realization of every human being.

Now writing and reading this is the easy part.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
[edit on 2-6-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I feel like I understand that. It at least makes sense to me. However, I think we do need to stand up collectively against these things. Do you really think the Bilderbergers are going to let go so easily? Or hollywood? How about Religious institutions such as the vatican? I feel a strong pull to be trying to change things these days. Watch Charlie Veitch & Danny Shine on youtube. I think what they do is excellent.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
well first the muslim civil war needs to stop

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hey man not trying to deflect but check it out....

Meditation Log

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thats cool man, I try to keep some form of meditation a constant in everydaylife. Its a good idea too - like the mass consciousness aspect of it.
Lets all pray for peace and wisdom.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by the_love_revolution

I understand it, lots of people feel the same way as you do.
But its just a continuation of the inner disorder, humans wanting to change the outer structure.
throughout history man has tried to change the structure and has never suceeded in changing it.
We made systems political, religious and economical, laws, and so on but humans are still as they were, violent, brutal, greedy, jealous, competitif.
So thats why we need to transform ourselfs innerly, at the root.
This transformation which is an inner revolution means the end of us, our ego, and its only then that love can exist.
If we are, love is not.
This is something people don't want to hear, they resist against it because they do not grasp it.
The 'me' my house, my car, my money, my succes, my wife or husband, my children, my country, my believe, my love, my effort, its all based on the self who is protecting all that he has.
Love is always in a direction, also fleeting as grass, loving all that's is helping him, hating all that don't.
If the ego is not, love has no direction but embraces all.
And looking at the world, i don't see this unconditional love anywhere but only violence, war, polution, destroying, division, killing, and so on.
Nowhere, not in any society or system we have created is there a ground in which it can flower.
I think that it is the real culture that is lacking, flowering in goodness.
I dont know if i am conveying it with clarity but its the disorder in us that is spilled out into the outer world and to what we react.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Intelvet

You have to understand that true idealists and visionaries like Lennon are rare. Most people just followed the fad. A lot of my friends are these eco-hippies who surprisingly are probably the most intolerant, miserable bastards out there. The movement corrupted. Maybe the 60's really woke us up.

Even if I agree with many of the ideas, I view some of them as totally absurd. When it gets too radical. When you create a movement, there will be a counter-movement. So, stay neutral, and there will be no counterforce.

I many times have difficulties NOT telling some of my friends how much I care for them. It's just too flaky.
So we just hang out and laugh.

top topics

join