It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India major strategic partner in the new international order..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
News Article

WASHINGTON: The Obama Administration has identified India as a major strategic partner in the new international order as it unveiled its new National Security Strategy that gives top priority to deepening its partnership with two other major powers – China and Russia.

The 52-page document submitted to the Congress said that the US will continue to deepen its cooperation with other 21st century centres of influence – including China, India and Russia – on the basis of mutual interests and mutual respect.

"We think it's critical that if you look at China, if you look at India, as nations that, of course, have had a dramatic economic growth in recent years, play an increasingly important role in the regions that they're in but also on global issues, that we see expanded and deepened cooperation between the United States and those nations as essential to addressing our priorities," Rhodes said in response to a question on Thursday.

"The new international order" is the same as NWO.. we have heard obama use that term quite often.. seems like they are dragging india into this as well!

[edit on 28-5-2010 by yellow.sapphirine]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Of course.

India has already started it's police state... Biometric ID card... ect...

India has been taken over by the cancer called globalist elite.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
India must be made a strategic partner !!!!

Who else will be able to handle my call whenever I need tech support.

Who else will swear to me their name is " James" while they try to sell me some sort of vacation package.

Who will answer the call !!!!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
These 3 countries are where looted trillions are being invested. Who says money can't buy friends.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
india is a natuaral ally to the concept of NWO.

The rich in india believes in the Caste system and stepping on the poor, deny them any hope and keep them stupid and as cheap chattel workers.

Those who gain in their ascendency in the so called 'meritocracy', where the pyramid ponzai top is limited, and even those raised from the poorer classes, will not hesitate to join in the rich and privililedge class to downtrod on the poor, or just simply throw 'pocket loose change' to assuage their guilt, most of the time NOT even that bit, instead of providing genuine leadership and funds to uplift the poor in development.

The British Colonial system had corrupted and divided the country thoroughly, so much so that those who succeeded are continually ape'ing the British master overlords' habits. Gandhi is one rare exception, almost an immortal.

Look around you at the Indians at any country you reside in and you will see hypocrisy in most of them, sadly....

[edit on 28-5-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yellow.sapphirine

Of course India is being dragged into this. The NWO or New International
Order are one and the same. They use the word international to make it
seem more pleasing I guess. When the NWO comes about, EVERY
country will be in it. The entire world will be dragged into this. No one will
have any choice. That is what the AntiChrist is coming for.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by endtimer]

[edit on 28-5-2010 by endtimer]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

Nope. Not all will have no choice in it. As I read from some other thread, it said:-

"Instead of globalisation that the NWO demands, It will be global resistance!"

The corrupt leaders may succumb to the temptations and power NWO will decievedly bring, but an awaken mass of humanity will NEVER want to be shackled with slavery again. You and I will have to do our part, if not for ourselves, at least have pity on the innocent new generations and those yet to come....

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Of course there will be global resistance at first. But are you saying
that the NWO or whatever its name, will not occur, and the resistance
worldwide will be too great? I wish that were true. Maybe it will be, but
I just think you are wrong on this. I believe the NWO will happen and the
entire earth will be forced into it. I don't know how that force will come
about, but I think it is coming.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

In this, I sincerly hope that I will not not be wrong.

Alone, you can't do anything to stop the juggarnuat, lies and perceived wealth prosperity it will bring. Neither can I do so alone.

But the mortal NWO is only a Cerebus of some heads, and not the Hydra with many regrowable heads.

You and I and the global community only need to scrutinize every law and programme the NWO puppets bring to humanity, and through logic with reason, discussion, debate and dissemination, will you and I destroy this Cerebus once and for all.

It's incompetence and lies are already showing today, and on its last few legs, sweating heaps. A few more truthful cuts at them and we mankind will be free

new topics

top topics

join