It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could bring only 1 thing into a new world, what would you bring?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Honestly, I'd probably bring my good copy of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. A) It would take me for freakin' ever to read it, so I could just sit down and read it while ignoring the inevitable hunger pains, because all my crop got burned down by religious fanatic zealots claiming that I was worshipping false idols by tending to my plants. I guess that's what I get for talking to them telling them that the wind won't be so bad and the rain is only here for a bit and that they'll survive, not to worry, don't panic... you know, cause I never know what else to tell plants. I always fear that they'd not be interested in what I have to say anyway.

But seriously. I don't really get all the hype about bringing cannabis seeds into a new world. It's not really first on my list of things that are necessary.
I'd bring a source of food, that was permanent, albeit seasonal. Trees. An Orchard of all sorts of trees! Of apples, and peaches, and if the new world is in a tropical place, bananas! And coconuts! Oooh the wonderful time I would have.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I will bring a giant fishing net - so I would love to trade fish for cannabis & hemp and other products from other members here!

I will be on the beach - grilling my fish - please join the party - come and trade!

Oh! and I would really like to do some business with the carpenter tool guy here!

I'll need to build a small fishing boat and a beach hut - can I pay you with fish?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I would have a hard time bringing a human being in,.. I guess if I'm not going in then I'm not bringing anything in with me.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

If you could bring only 1 thing into a new world, what would you bring?

The only thing that should belong in a new world.

Love.

- Lee

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I would bring all of the music...leave behind most of the lyrics and make up better more peaceful ones...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I would bring Atheism and try to make sure no one talks about God or religion. Spirituality will be allowed but not religion. Religion will be made as a part of science.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

OUCH, Stop Hitting ME, I'm typing as fast as I can, No, No, I wasn't setting here think what I'd Bring with Me, Of course I only thought of you, I was just getting ready to type that

Ouch, Ouch, That Hurt

See, look here HONEY, I just finished posting, I'd Only want one thing, Yes Dear That Is You!

Honestly Honey, Look I just hit Reply.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by guohua]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaosinorder
I would bring Atheism and try to make sure no one talks about God or religion. Spirituality will be allowed but not religion. Religion will be made as a part of science.

Watch out for those pesky Otters though,.. their science is wrong. Praise Science!

I refuse to write a second line,... ah crap.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by slane69]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Everything would have to be organized somehow, so I would bring PCs running the Abundance Data Entry System connected with Ronja Networking Devices.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Coffee...
...second line...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Can those bringing the 'love' and 'peace' etc to the new world please swap for something more substantial like an ice tray for my solar powered fridgefreezer that im bringing? or maybe even some straws or cocktail umbrellas?

we can make the peace and love when we get there and are sitting on a nice beach drinking icecold beer cocktails out of coconut shells.

oh yeah 'I call being president'

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thank you OP for constructing such a refreshing thread topic. It's nice to see a positive thread once in a while.

I'd definitely bring a good pair of sneakers!

[edit on 28/5/10 by wolfwood290]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
I will bring a giant fishing net - so I would love to trade fish for cannabis & hemp and other products from other members here!

I will be on the beach - grilling my fish - please join the party - come and trade!

Oh! and I would really like to do some business with the carpenter tool guy here!

I'll need to build a small fishing boat and a beach hut - can I pay you with fish?

How about we do not trade. How about we help each and everyone with what they would need. If everyone did that, no one would be in need of anything.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I would bring the united States of America, with only the working class attached to our brave new world.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
Can those bringing the 'love' and 'peace' etc to the new world please swap for something more substantial like an ice tray for my solar powered fridgefreezer that im bringing? or maybe even some straws or cocktail umbrellas?

we can make the peace and love when we get there and are sitting on a nice beach drinking icecold beer cocktails out of coconut shells.

oh yeah 'I call being president'

I'll be making beautiful cocktail umbrellas out of thin carved & spliced wood and woven palm leaves with my newly made sharp shark-tooth knife - in my free time.

In fact! I'm looking for a partner regarding a small joint venture project on the beach - and I'll probably need to deep freeze a lot of fish as well

(Hench the urgent need of your solar powered freezer thingy)

Here's my vision and plan:

Small beach fish restaurant/pub and trading outpost/shop on the beach.

Can later also grow larger with a few additional beach huts to a small tropical beach micro-resort hotel or B&B of some sort.

The restaurant will initially only be serving grilled fish, but the menu can very easily be expanded to include BBQ of wild game since I'll be hunting wild stuff with my own made longbows of laminated bamboo and hemp strings.

(I will boil my own glue from animal hides and connective tissue so I can glue stuff together into useful products for trading in the beach shop)

Such other products & items could be a highly fashionable 'Prêt-à-porter & Haute couture' clothing line collection made of animal hides and woven palm leaf clothing, such as beautiful Hula grass-skirts of palm fibers and leaves, posh straw sun hats and chic & trendy soft hide/palm fiber footwear & sandals etc!

Oh yeah! I almost forgot about the accessories!

We will of course also have a matching beach jewelry collection of shell pendants, small shell necklaces, bracelets and other exclusive sharkteeth & shell necklaces with pearls & beads of polished driftwood jewelry to go with the 'clothing line collection' etc etc.

(We'll use an oyster farm for the pearls - then we make a delicious fish soup with the oyster meat and fish to serve as a special on the menu)

Near the beach there will be vast fields of wild sugercane growing - so initially there will be a production of alcohol with a strong 16% wine made of pressed sugercane juice and coconut milk to be served Ice cold with cocktail umbrellas in our new Irish beach Pub - which will have an Irish name of your choice of course!

Later we hopefully swap enough products for parts to build a Distillery so the guests can enjoy hardcore sugercane & coconut liquor and umbrella drinks 24/7.

Then you get the popular vote to be President of the beach since everybody is drunk and love your booze so much!

So, what do you say my dear eurrio?

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

I say youve got yourself a job as chief advisor to the president!
actually i'll back down and let you run for pres,

Cant believe we are not even there yet we already have an Irish pub in the making
nothing brings future society together like a few drinks down the pub.

love the shoreside restaurant and the shell fashioned jewellery and accessories idea's
fashion of the day 'straw sun hats and grass hula skirts'

can we go yet? can we go yet? can we go yet?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I saw. That this was a Mossme89 post and just had to stop by! I will need nothing. If I put my creative intention into focus, I can create anything I/we desire. For we are ONE. I don't see myself in the next Earth. I will be going home. I can't see home now. I don't remember it. This would be very sad for me now, but I know they are waiting for me. We are ONE but we are separate, individuals at the same time, ONE at the same time. The Love is off the charts. Each one of my brothers and sisters I love intensely. I love them with my total being. I/we are all loved like this. We are protected and watched over by millions of beings. They are our higher selves, our future selves. But there is no future, no past, it all happens at once. I wish I could remember going home for a visit in my dreams, as I slog along in this heavy, slow 3D existence. But I can't. A few weeks ago this would have made me cry. Now it doesn't. I just feel that LOVE from my brothers and sisters. It's getting more intense every day. Maybe my homecoming will be very soon? By the grace of my eternaly beloved Creator please make it so. I send that love to YOU ALL, my brothers and sisters. Fear not, for you are all divine creatures. Look to the Prime, eternal Creator in all things. Know that each of you is beautiful, perfect and oh so very much loved.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Seeds.

If I had to choose 1 seed...strawberry.

Apple seeds would be more plentiful...but strawberries are so good. Hard toss up.

Edit to flag a relaxing thread.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Can I ask a honest question?

By going home...are you fulfilling the will of all your other selves that are still here needing to learn more?

Once you get 'home'...you might see something is missing...and that something is your other selves who are still here...and you might end up making the selfless choice of coming back. ? mabey?

Have you ever thought about that?

Ack...I just helped derail this thread a bit...and it is so nice and easy going. So just a simple answer would be fine.

I still would like to hear a answer from you....IF IF IF you werent going home...and we all enter a new world...and can bring 1 thing to share with each other and the new world...can you think of 1 thing you would bring?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i would bring an illegal aliens anchor baby with me lol!!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join