It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce facilities - really

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This thread has gone about as far as I can take it. Other people can add whatever they wish. However, I just started another thread on NGOs so I can discuss information without risking it being linked to this topic. Help me out with this NGO thread and I will begin to first let you guys in on how to link topics within the government, and then will begin to help explain some things that other people here have correctly identified, and to go beyond the level on knowledge revealed on this site.

Also, go back to some of my other threads to see what I am up to. For those who are interested, read my profile. That is only part of my background, but should let you know that I am not just goofing off here. I also have a lot of friends I made with my various experiences within the space program, the military, and the intelligence communities in the U.S. and a couple of other nations.

Many people on this site want various forms of "disclosure." While I cannot have the knowledge or freedom to discussmany things, the areas I can elucidate will be enough to blow a lot of people away!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

Thank you Truth1000 for those two last replies and I will be checking out your ngos thread.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lansa

You have no physical evidence of any Dulce facility or complex. Unless you care to share a general area on GE, this whole Dulce thing is a hoax.

So WHAT is this doing in the middle of nowhere providing vast air pumping underground?

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

This link shows the above ground portion of Dulce, where the air for vast tunnels and below ground factilities are. Of course if you can come up with a good reason this massive facility should be where it is for some other reason, we will be glad to hear it.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by RKWWWW

Is Skip a member here? If so, do you know what handle he uses? You can send me a u2u if you wish.

It is obvious to me that you still do not, or pretend to not understand the concept of "hiding in plain sight" so I am going to provide this video for you to further your understanding.

Not sure what reference you are making when you state: ""Lack of evidence is not proof of existence" other than as a disinfo tool to the expression:
"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence" by retired Army Sgt. Clifford Stone.

Anyways, here is the video:

www.youtube.com...

Interesting video, thanks.

I've been told Skip is a member of the forum. If he's not, a transcript of my posts in this thread will be e-mailed to him.

I assume there is a hospital near you? Lets suppose, when you were younger, you helped build that hospital from the ground up as a contruction worker. Subsequent to the building of that hospital, members of your family and many friends worked there. Your own job, in a related field, takes you to that hospital 3-4 times a year and requires you enter into every part of the hospital. Fast forward 30 years and you find a website claiming that this hospita is not a hospital, but is a secret alien base! As "proof" the website speculates that the ventilation fans on the roof of the hospital seem too large for a hospital ( but you know they are not ) and the emergency room area seems disportionately large for a so-called hospital that size ( again you know for a fact it's not ). Beisdes, the website sagely notes, there is a different hospital 3 miles away, so why would another be needed. Nope sez the website, must be a secret alien base! Nothing that is observed with the first hospital can't also be observed with the second, but nevermind that, the website has inexplicably focused on the first Hospital, not the second.

So you politely write the website and explain to them that the hospital is indeed a hospital, come and see for yourself. The reply you get suddenly takes a different tack. Sure it's working hospital, but it's also a working alien base! No explaination of why the first obsevations were wrong, just a glib, second line of speculation that has no more "proof" than the first. So you reply that the offer to tour the hospital still stands, though, amazingly you are rebuffed. Imagine that. The chance to investigate something that, if true, would profoundly change the entire course of humanity, and the "researcher" does the verbal pat on your head and says in essence, "no thanks, I'm can see all I need to see from Google".

[edit on 31-5-2010 by RKWWWW]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by richierich

Originally posted by lansa

You have no physical evidence of any Dulce facility or complex. Unless you care to share a general area on GE, this whole Dulce thing is a hoax.

So WHAT is this doing in the middle of nowhere providing vast air pumping underground?

What do you mean in the middle of nowhere? It's next to a power plant! Those are not "ventilation fans", they are the forced draft fans in the cooling towers. Can't you do a simple internet search and learn the basics of a power plant before you post?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

Did you really watch the video, and listen in great detail? I don't think so, or you would not have used the hospital comparison that you or someone you know was in on the original construction of the power plant from the ground level up. Remember we are talking about from the ground level and down......

The video clearly states that the contruction of the Greenbriar Hotel
was from 1958-1961, and the last of the government trucks left three
years after the start of the first construction or on 7-31-1995. Which means they started building the secret facility in 1992, long after any
original persons who may have been involved in the original construction had stopped working on same, and it clearly states that no employees or guests were aware of what was going on at that time. (that part is questionable in my mind due to noise factors) And given the fact that the Greenbriar is a 6500 acre piece of land, that is plausible, and access was probably gained underground. I am going to try and find that Washington Post article for more details if available.

I think what Skip is trying to tell you, again is the concept of hidden in plain sight. He could go on that proposed visit with you to the power plant and nothing would be seen other than the facilities of a power plant. Does that mean that there is nothing underneath same? As the video explains, one would have to have top secret clearance to have accessed that concealed bunker in West Virginia, on top of a luxury hotel with thousands of guests visiting each year. A secret facility which might still be operational today, if not for that article in the Washington Post.

And unless you have top secret clearance, which I seriously doubt, neither you, Skip, and probably most of the employees who work there,
are going to ever know about it. Sorry, your position is certainly one that you have every right to make, but that does not make it valid enough to imply the information provided by Skip or the historychannel.com is false.

You have to learn to think outside of the box sometimes, in order to
help yourself understand and explore the unknown; that is of course unless you are a disinfo agent, and then it is your duty to try to
discourage any such thinking in reference to the Dulce facility.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by RKWWWW

Did you really watch the video, and listen in great detail? I don't think so, or you would not have used the hospital comparison that you or someone you know was in on the original construction of the power plant from the ground level up. Remember we are talking about from the ground level and down......

The video clearly states that the contruction of the Greenbriar Hotel
was from 1958-1961, and the last of the government trucks left three
years after the start of the first construction or on 7-31-1995. Which means they started building the secret facility in 1992, long after any
original persons who may have been involved in the original construction had stopped working on same, and it clearly states that no employees or guests were aware of what was going on at that time. (that part is questionable in my mind due to noise factors) And given the fact that the Greenbriar is a 6500 acre piece of land, that is plausible, and access was probably gained underground. I am going to try and find that Washington Post article for more details if available.

I think what Skip is trying to tell you, again is the concept of hidden in plain sight. He could go on that proposed visit with you to the power plant and nothing would be seen other than the facilities of a power plant. Does that mean that there is nothing underneath same? As the video explains, one would have to have top secret clearance to have accessed that concealed bunker in West Virginia, on top of a luxury hotel with thousands of guests visiting each year. A secret facility which might still be operational today, if not for that article in the Washington Post.

And unless you have top secret clearance, which I seriously doubt, neither you, Skip, and probably most of the employees who work there,
are going to ever know about it. Sorry, your position is certainly one that you have every right to make, but that does not make it valid enough to imply the information provided by Skip or the historychannel.com is false.

You have to learn to think outside of the box sometimes, in order to
help yourself understand and explore the unknown; that is of course unless you are a disinfo agent, and then it is your duty to try to
discourage any such thinking in reference to the Dulce facility.

Where do you work? Looking for a general answer, nothing specific.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
The actual functions are highly classified for a very good reason, but not what any of you seem to think. It is an important set of complexes, but in no way related to the vast speculations that run so rampant here.

If the truth were suddenly revealed, half of you would be highly disappointed. The other half would immediately claim that everyone there had been hypnotized and brain-washed so that the things they do would finally be revealed as a mammoth alien base responsible for mind control of all world leaders.

There were a few days when the Trinity Site was the most classified location on Earth, yet you may now go there and see that nothing continues to exist of a classified nature. Most people simply do not know how to put the classification of a project into proper perspective. After all, Teflon was once one of the most classified substances on the face of the Earth, and now you can buy skillets with Teflon at Walmart!

I love your sweeping generalizations that do not inform at all.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by RKWWWW

I think what Skip is trying to tell you, again is the concept of hidden in plain sight.

]

He's not talking concepts, he's specifically talking about the San Juan Generating station. See the diff? He's not offering proof, only speculation. What he is doing I could do on any structure I see on google with the same degree of credibilty.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

I might be the Washington Post for all you know. I could tell you, but it's "classified" so I would have to kill you if I revealed same, and I am just not in the mood today.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Waste o time...........

[edit on 5/31/2010 by Chaos Lord]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by RKWWWW

1) And unless you have top secret clearance, which I seriously doubt, neither you, Skip, and probably most of the employees who work there,
are going to ever know about it.

2)Sorry, your position is certainly one that you have every right to make, but that does not make it valid enough to imply the information provided by Skip...

3)...or the historychannel.com is false.

1) A legimate researcher woluld jump at the chance to tour a facility that they truly believed was an alien base, regardless.

2) Extraordinary postulations require extraordinary proof. In this case I would happy with any proof, extraordinary or not.

3) The history channel claims the SJ Station is an alien base???

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

If you show him the power plant, from the standpoint of an ordinary employee, or visitor, does that prove anything? The answer is no.
Skip is giving his ideas as to the location of Dulce, and I for one appreciate the input for consideration.

Again by comparison to the history channel video, do you think that
there was anything other than speculation, and no evidence, until
the Post story broke and was confirmed the secret facility as true?

If you can't understand the comparisons, I really can't help you, but again acknowledge that you are entitled to your opinion, as is Skip, or myself, the history channel, or any members or viewers of the ATS site.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

reply to post by RKWWWW

If you show him the power plant, from the standpoint of an ordinary
employee, or visitor, does that prove anything? The answer is no.

Skip is giving his ideas as to the location of Dulce, and I for one appreciate the input for consideration.

If you can't understand the comparisons, I really can't help you, but again acknowledge that you are entitled to your opinion, as is Skip, or myself, the history channel, or any members or viewers of the ATS site.

He is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts. Unless and until he offers more than rank speculation, his claims are specious at best.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by RKWWWW

Again I ask, does the History Channel make the claim that the SJ Station might be an alien base?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

reply to post by little_green_man

Too late sorry. And with more than one million views per week of pages here at ATS according to the owners, you know more than one person
is going to read this thread. Maybe you should move down to the next level (7) or better yet level (13) for a quick escape.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by manta78]

Is that a bird? A plane? A UFO? Superman? Nah.... just a black helicopter over your house with some guys in black suits wearing black shades. Don't be alarmed

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

reply to post by RKWWWW

If you show him the power plant, from the standpoint of an ordinary employee, or visitor, does that prove anything? ]

A legimate researcher would jump at the chance to tour a facility that they truly believed was an alien base, regardless.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

How do you know that he has not already been there and seen it?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

reply to post by RKWWWW

How do you know that he has not already been there and seen it?

He told me he had not. How about you? Wanna go take a look at it?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by little_green_man

I know. They are everywhere......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join