It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions for the Oil spill Nuke and New Madrid fault

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Setting off a Nuke in the atmosphere very high above ground is what will cause an EMP - NOT setting off a Nuke underwater.

Thanks

Bravo

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I don't have any inteligent thoughts for you, but I might give you some intelligent advice. No... Bad dog!!

So let me get this straight, you think BP is intentionally failing to contain the oil leak to get the U.S. Military to nuke the entire area, which will somehow end up causing an earthquake in the middle of the U.S. And to cap it all off you throw “HAARP” in there to hide the effects of the nuke, or to come across borderline retarded? PUAHAHAHAH!!!

"F*** it guys we can't stop this thing! Let’s nuke the sea floor, cause some earthquakes, and hope we cause EMTs to black out the entire country. That way we can cripple their economy without them knowing." - Bad Plan

LOL, like they need an electrical black-out to destroy the economy.

They should just use MIGHTYPUTTY to stop the oil leak, and SHAMWOW to soak up the oil from the ocean. Problem solved? Retarded nuclear disaster averted?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

That was the funniest reply I have ever seen on ATS. Why didn't I ever think of using a combination of made for TV products like ShamWow and MightyPutty.

But seriously folks the best answer to this problem is a biorganic alge like material that eats the oil.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

They want to use a nuke, and of course this brilliant idea comes from our "friends" the Russians. Does any of this give anyone else the willies?

Look we have seen this before, yes the parameters are different but the scenario is the same just look into Ixtox. The whole event is like some time paradox it's crazy, but the end result was the drilling of relief wells. It worked then God willing it will work now, however it is not a quick fix. In the mean time we direct our attention towards protecting our yet unaffected shorelines. we cant make the drillers of the relief wells go any faster, it's gonna take time.

I'm not at all sure about HAARP involved in this, but I have learned to question a great many things in the last 5 or so years so I will file that away under "I don't know".

I have serious concerns with the direction this whole thing is taking and I would like to see the evidence that the seawater is backfilling the cavern being left by the escaping oil. I really would. If I squeeze a shampoo bottle underwater it doesn't backfill until the contents have been largely exhausted resulting in a crushed shampoo bottle. There may be other factors that I am unclear on.

Consider the seismic event that was felt by every seismograph in the US at the same time. It was particularly strong in Florida and China of all places. Something happened at a very deep depth.

Then we have to look at this information and some of the research of Jack Reed a geophysicist with Texaco in New Orleans at the time.

We got another thread going around about the location of the actual gusher and if correct it comes dangerously close to Jack Reeds missing tectonic plate. Jack Reeds (theoretical) plate butts up against the New Madrid Fault line.

Then you have Gordon Michael Scallions future map of what he believed the US would one day look like. Yeah he's pretty far out there but just between you and me I'd rather not chance it.

If Reed was right there is already a danger that the sea floor may crater due to the gap left by the escaping oil and set that plate in motion.

None of this amounts to a conclusive body of evidence but I think we need to err on the side of caution here with this one and just keep going forward with this relief well.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Mens hearts will fail them. From the things they see coming upon the earth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73944b934c80.jpg[/atsimg]

luver

Im moving to France

Well chit howdy. I wish I could just up and say,"Well that's it then, I'm
moving to fra'nse". Looks like we have our first runner.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

So what more have you heard rumors of? Was it your source or an online source? I just feel like time is running out and I like you would like some quick answers so I can get my ducks in a row.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join