It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK doctor at heart of vaccine row banned from practice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I hope that the lesson of the swine flu is recorded on the memories of those that experienced, yes I was talking about the first big pharma pandemic in 76 I was old enough to remember, it was call the Flu that never was and the second one last year will be know as the biggest pharma hoax of the new century.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by marg6043]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
BEFORE this gets out of hand and Dr Wakefield is held up as some sort of freedom fighter who was fighting Big Pharm, the establishment and all that's bad in medicine, may I suggest you actually read the facts.

The determinations on serious professional misconduct and sanction in the cases of Dr Wakefield, Professor Walker-Smith and Professor Murch.

Dr Wakefield has been found to have committed gross professional misconduct. I for one am pleased he is no longer allowed to practice legally in the UK. I just wonder whether he can practice in the US. He epitomises the bad, arrogant and egotistic face of medicine which we should all confront.

While you are on the GMC website you can see what they do and understand they are not political.

Regards

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
BEFORE this gets out of hand and Dr Wakefield is held up as some sort of freedom fighter who was fighting Big Pharm, the establishment and all that's bad in medicine, may I suggest you actually read the facts.

The determinations on serious professional misconduct and sanction in the cases of Dr Wakefield, Professor Walker-Smith and Professor Murch.

Dr Wakefield has been found to have committed gross professional misconduct. I for one am pleased he is no longer allowed to practice legally in the UK. I just wonder whether he can practice in the US. He epitomises the bad, arrogant and egotistic face of medicine which we should all confront.

While you are on the GMC website you can see what they do and understand they are not political.

Regards

While you're at it, read and believe everything in the 9/11 official report, the official report on the OKC bombing, Waco, The Warren Commission, etc. As with most official reports, the GMCs result is based on selective evidence and ignores any evidence that doesn't support the intended conclusion.

I refer you once again back to my post on this subject. Perhaps this time you'll take notice of the interview with the unfortunate doctor and his side of the story. He was pro-vaccination but totally against what he had proven were dangerous vaccines. I on the other hand believe that they're all dangerous but at best of no value other than commercial profit.
MMR doctor Andrew Wakefield awaits punishment verdict

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

This is not some sort of silly conspiracy.

These are doctors acting unethically and who have been found guilty of serious professional misconduct. These are the facts. Read the judgement. If you think it is a conspiracy then there’s not persuading you.

Good riddance to doctors who fail the test of trust.

Regards

Edit link

[edit on 12/6/2010 by paraphi]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join