It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Selective Service in Obama cover-up? (it just won't go away!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Just an observation,

However, when less than two were correct for Obama, such as his name only, WND received a message stating, "Sorry. Based on the information you submitted ... a registration record cannot be found for this individual."

I'm guessing its probably because someone gave the wrong date of birth " 08/04/1960" in the search.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well the excuse that the SSS gives is BS I just searched and found myself 17 times in a row.

******** Tyrants.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by suicydking

Ran it six times, it came up every time.

Now I tried screwing up the numbers and got

Sorry.
Based on the information you submitted (information listed below), a registration record cannot be found for this individual.

If you made a mistake when entering data, please try a New Search . If you entered the data correctly, there are several reasons why the registration may not be verifiable at this time. Please dial 1-847-688-3117 for further information. (5/24/2010 6:22:32 PM)

Last Name: ********

Social Security Number: *** - ** - ****

Date of Birth: **/**/19**

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Oh lawd, here's the something's-fishy-about-Obama nuts again. Will you guys give it a rest already?

He clearly stated that they modified their website's search limit some time ago when a hacker tried to down their site. It was most likely some script kiddie trying to DDOS the site by making a script to input multiple searches over and over and over again, hundreds of times a second.

It doesn't matter if some other websites could handle it, the fact is a small city website isn't going to get anywhere as much traffic or attention as SSS would. Their website COULD handle more than a few requests, but for fear of website downtime, lag, & massive bandwidth bills due to DDOS, they elect not to. You should try running a website with your own money sometime, then you might understand.

Obama was born here, he's legit. Stop grasping at straws already.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i am new to ats membership but ive been watching post for years.. jordan maxwell tells you best..
none of us should have a birth certificate if we knew any better!!!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What could Obama stepping down possibly do? Who cares whether he is from Kenya or Kansas? It certainly doesn’t matter to the Democrats or Republicans.
You see here’s the rub while you are mad at the Democrats you vote Republican, because this guy says he swings toward your key issue or is for the tea party. Then in another 2, 4, 5 years you don’t remember you were put off by the Democrats, but now you’re mad at the republicans etc. now this cycle just repeats until you die.
Honestly, how many of you wanted Obama in office? You may have voted for him because he was the “Lesser of Two Evils”. Plus the fact that over the last 8 years the Republicans burnt you bad.
We really need a 3 party system because as long as we only have 2 bad choices, well that’s no choice is it? 3 Parties may not be an airtight idea however if a certain party can be shut out of elections for a long amount of time say 10- 20 years some of those politicians may see the trend and clean up their acts.
Another thing we need to do is rid our politics of paid lobbyists. As long as company A is paying huge amounts to someone’s campaign fund they will always run the risk of being corrupted. Do we really need 8 million dollar budgets to run a campaign? Who does all that money go to? Media would be my guess.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

If in fact this is true and he is deemed to be not-suitable/illegal etc, then stepping down is the RIGHT thing to do. Biden steps up-We sorrys start flying around, they pass immigration and hope the former illegal citizens vote their lame butts back in.

I think that is there best chance for any victories in 2010 and 2012.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I noticed on one of the pages it states his birthday is 8-4-1960 but scrolling down a little i says his birthday is 8-4-1961.
Whats up with that?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
so uh we're all still waiting for you to answer KJ as to why any of us should find this to be a conspiracy?

I mean all the pieces are there, obama, social security, worldNUTdaily, etc, but I'm not seeing this as anything more than yet another useless birther thread.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

Well, If I have to explain if the info presented in the article, as it relates to the Selective Service and potential non-valid Presidency and purposely providing false or incorrect or improper information to the public, would be considered a conspriacy-I think you on the wrong website.

Go try your number in there a few times and tell us what happened.

More unexplainable oddities.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
All you birthers need to get a life.

If this really could have been proven, he would have been impeached by now - he's been in office for over a year.

I'm sure that some intrepid reporter could have uncovered masses of impeachable evidence by now.

It didn't take them this long to uncover Watergate, and there wasn't the same easy access to information that we have now.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
All you birthers need to get a life.

If this really could have been proven, he would have been impeached by now - he's been in office for over a year.

I'm sure that some intrepid reporter could have uncovered masses of impeachable evidence by now.

It didn't take them this long to uncover Watergate, and there wasn't the same easy access to information that we have now.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by piddles

Well, If I have to explain if the info presented in the article, as it relates to the Selective Service and potential non-valid Presidency and purposely providing false or incorrect or improper information to the public, would be considered a conspriacy-I think you on the wrong website.

your source isn't credible, the WND has been known to lie and perpetuate existing lies. Think about it: someone at a republican/conservative news site is having trouble searching for the world's most popular man on a database that is also being used by thousands of people around the world, with a quarter probably looking up the same information that is most likely housed on old, slow servers. The white house computers still use windows 2000, other gov't agencies aren't much better.

The WND is trying to find a conspiracy...through common browsing errors?

I've put my SS number in whatever field I could on this website, nothing happened, obama didn't come bursting through my door rabid at the mouth

but he might

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by piddles

How many times did you try your info? More than three? According to the article, a record can't be accessed more than a certain number of times in a certain time period. I tried once and I didn't get a result, and I'm positive I registered.

Did you independently verify the circumstances detailed in the article? Please post results.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well,it is plain and simple to me.

This guy has spent 2 million dollars of his own money just to keep the whole country from seeing his birth certificate and college transcripts,among other things.

What the hell is he/they trying to hide.

The person who is in the position he is in should have NO problem making all these documents available.

Heck the lib-retards made all kinds of stink saying McCain might not be illegible because he was born to two Americans in the Canal Zone.

And this "enigma" gets a pass?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I’m not sure why the birthers get so upset…I mean, BHO ran on a platform of “transparency” and then locked down all of his vital records…BHO was a citizen of another country, became a Muslim, but then he came back to the USA and I guess he converted to Christianity in Chicago (well, Black Theology isn’t quite Christianity but who’s counting)…so BHO has a SSN from Connecticut…what’s the big deal? I mean, who really cares if we elected a chameleon? Don’t you like the GEICO lizard?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
Well,it is plain and simple to me.

This guy has spent 2 million dollars of his own money just to keep the whole country from seeing his birth certificate and college transcripts,among other things.

What the hell is he/they trying to hide.

The person who is in the position he is in should have NO problem making all these documents available.

Heck the lib-retards made all kinds of stink saying McCain might not be illegible because he was born to two Americans in the Canal Zone.

And this "enigma" gets a pass?

I keep seeing this 2 million dollar figure being thrown around. Has this been verified? What was the money spent on?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
All you have to do to realize what a fraud is being perpetrated is look the election certification records submitted by Pelosi. The first has the following:

"This is to certify that at the national convention of the Democratic Party of the United States of America, held in Denver, Colorado between August 25 through 28, the following were duly nominated as candidates of said Party for President and Vice President respectively and that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution."

However the final notification that was notarized, registered and received reads:

"This is to certify that at the national convention of the Democratic Party of the United States of America, held in Denver, Colorado between August 25 through 28, the following were duly nominated as candidates of said Party for President and Vice President respectively."

And makes no mention of the legal qualifications and privisions required under the Constitution.

Feel free to read all about it and see the official images HERE.

Appears to me that maybe someone, somewhere is fully aware that he's not Constitutionally eligable to hold the office - but then again, when have politicians let that pesky Constitution get in the way of "progress"?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by suicydking

It has never been verified, and the posters who use it will never back up their claims. A couple weeks ago I had a poster tell me it was "hundreds of millions." And of course there was no source given.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I can verify that 042 is indeed used in CT after 1973. I was born in CT in 1974 and the first three numbers of my SS# are 042. My brother born in CT in 1976 has 045 as the first three numbers. At least we can verify that much.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join