It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppression of Technology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
'ey fellow ATS'ers George Knapp is hosting Coast to Coast AM tonight! Looks like a great topic/guest.

I'd love to discuss tonight if anyone else is listening!

Link to show and info

Suppression of Technology
Guests: Joseph P. Farrell

George Knapp welcomes expert in alternative science and history, Joseph P. Farrell for a discussion on how bankers have restricted funding for alternative physics and energy technologies, and how this relates to both current black ops programs and the world financial chaos.

gizadeathstar.com

Link to listen online:
www.kogo.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Looks like he won't be getting to the guest until the 2nd hour, but the callers so far have been great as far as interesting and causing discussion!

Hope some of you are listening. I know you are.

Ah, George Knapp is my favorite host.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Is there any place to get this downloaded? can it download on the site itself?

Will check ...

This is a subject I find very interesting...... Thanx to Nikola Tesla for opening up my brain and eyes.... I'm still mad at the fact that man has work that is 50-60 years advance...

R.I.P. To Him and All others that were suppressed by our elites and their goons.. One of these days we will see their inventions and idea's in work

EDITED: Listening to it on the website... still would like to hear the rest that i missed..

OK I lied ---- Thought it was going to start up... Anyone can help me listen to it before i miss it thanx

[edit on 24-5-2010 by MilzGatez]

[edit on 24-5-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I never thought about banks being in on the suppression of new energy technologies, but I can believe it.. To be federally insured they would have to meet anything mandated at them from the feds... maybe someone can waterboard a banker into spilling the beans on this

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Yeah!

I can't believe I never really seriously considered it either myself... but it does stand to reason.

This should be interesting!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'm not planning on listening, but I'd like to add my $0.02:

I do believe, and agree, that this is going on and the reasoning behind it is simple...as physics and technology improve, the less money these big businesses will make. It's something that, IMHO, started with Tesla. I'm sure we all know the story, but in case we don't: he was working on free electricity and his funding was cut because TPTB couldn't figure out how to charge the masses for said electricity.

The more I think about it, the more mad I get. These people are deliberately holding us back, technologically. What do you think the black budget is for? Why do you think military tech is at least 20 years ahead of civilian tech? And some of that tech will never see civilian hands. Hydrogen fuel cell(HFC) technology is one of these improved things they don't want out...they say it's too expensive to make the hydrogen, but the truth is it will be far less expensive to refill your HFC than it is to fill your current gas tank. The companies are scared because they want to squeeze as much money out of us as possible.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by digifanatic]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by digifanatic

Couldn't have said it better myself!

It really does seem like it began with Tesla... and probably just continued with more gusto since then. It really does upset me when I think about it. It's a crime against humanity!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The guest just said something that made a lot of sense.

They key to understanding what banks do that's so bad is they create money by lending, literally creating money without having to print it as debt... which is then bought and sold.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thanks Muggl3z! I do agree, it has been proceeding with more gusto since. I just saw a video on this and it was very informative.

Here's the link to a video about how the US banking system works (well central banking in general):

video.google.com...#

[edit on 24-5-2010 by digifanatic]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
In "1984," George Orwell had a passage where he noted that there was deliberate suppression of technological progress after a certain point because too much improvement threatened the power hierarchy. It was more practicable for Orwell's TBTB to keep the masses in a state of dingy near-poverty than to advance science. He wrote that minor advances in certain military fields would continue, but that basically there was a kind of unspoken global consensus to halt technological devlopment after a certain point. As always, food for thought.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I find more and more that we can associate things in our world with things that happens in the book "1984" and it begs the question: Did Orwell have inside information or are TPTB using the book as a blueprint?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by digifanatic
reply to post by silent thunder

I find more and more that we can associate things in our world with things that happens in the book "1984" and it begs the question: Did Orwell have inside information or are TPTB using the book as a blueprint?

I can't count how many times I've found relevant tidbits from that book in the past few years.

I highly suggest anyone who hasn't read it in the last decade or so read it again immediately.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Absolutely, 1984 is a MUST read.

To think that man wrote that book so long ago.

I'm glad I was forced to read it in high school.
God bless that teacher.

Edit/Update: God this is the best episode of C2CAM I've heard in YEARS AND YEARS!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by muggl3z]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Its all in the VOTE guys and girls...
You have to power.

Or maybe not..

Sitting here and disscussing things like this will never result in anything.
All you have to do is PUSH, FIGHT and demand..
And never back down..

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hi OP thanks for thoughtful thread. Can someone put up a direct link for the broacast?

You find that some mention of this subject comes up on physics forums. Also, there are hardline corporate lovers who deny that Tesla even existed.

The real issue is that we are already seeing Tesla's inventions at work. You are not supposed to think about it.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Hey Dave, I'll post it up here as soon as I can probably from YouTube.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

Thank you. This is a rare media topic. How long is the segment?

I hit one link and things clogged up. At the moment I suspect that the link is auto refreshed to the current host presentation, and not necessarily the one about 'suppression o'technology'.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Yeah, that link was to KOGO in San Diego for the live broadcast last night.

He had the guest on for two hours and then another hour of question from callers, I hope I can post it here soon as it was a fantastic show.

It'll just be a little while before someone puts it up on YouTube I'm sure. I'd do it myself but am afraid my subscription to the archives of C2CAM has expired.

Edit: Here is a summary of the show from last night emailed to me in the Coast newsletter.

The Banking Monopoly:

On Sunday night, George Knapp welcomed expert in alternative science and history, Joseph P. Farrell who presented his premise that ancient and modern international bankers have practiced a kind of racketeering (hence his nickname for them 'Banksters') that relates to concepts in physics. Both physics and finance can be thought of in two different ways. One is a closed system, based on scarce resources, energy or money. The other is an open system, in which energy is in abundant supply, "and where money in turn reflects this by being a creation of the state, and therefore a debt-free instrument of exchange," he detailed.

The former is the system we've been living under, "where you have a private banking monopoly issuing monetized debt...the money always carries an interest bearing load on it, so there's always going to be money that's in short supply of the demands of the economic system that it's in," he said. Any bank including the Federal Reserve can never issue interest, they can only lend money into circulation, so that there's never enough money to pay the interest on the principle, he continued. A state, however, can issue debt-free money yet past US Presidents such as Lincoln, Garfield, and Kennedy all ended up assassinated after they tried to change the banking system, Farrell pointed out.

The Federal Reserve is not a government enterprise-- it's a privately held joint-stock company that's "no more federal than Federal Express," Farrell quipped. However, now, the corporate elite bankers are on the defensive-- "they've made too many enemies around the world," with countries like Russia and China, he noted. Politicians such as Ron Paul are on the right track, calling for an audit of the Federal Reserve, he commented. New energy technologies like zero point are being suppressed by both governments and the corporate elite, as "they are wanting to monopolize this technology for themselves," as well as keep it out of the hands of terrorists who might hold the world hostage, he added.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by muggl3z]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here is the show in it's entirety!

First hour is news and updates.
Second and 3rd hours are the guest and the final hour is calls w/guest.

This is easily the best episode of Coast to Coast AM in quite some time!

Coast to Coast AM - 1 of 16 The Banking Monopoly

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Anyone had the chance to listen yet?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join