It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlil vs Enki question

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by maiden antu

Also keep in note that Enki was commander of the seas. Also the known stories such as Poseidon and Neptune came from there. Even the Mayans first king came from the seas and taught them the knowledge of astrology and time. He then returned to the sea after his work with the Mayans were done. He told them he would return one day. The Mayans thought the spaniards were of their kings people. Mistaken identity of course.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Team Enki here as well.
I believe Enlil was Yahweh and Enki was branded as Satan. Enki wasn't malevolent, but got the bad rep because everyone (humans) took Enlil's word/side. Enki was the one who warned Noah - all that.

But where the hell are they now? Did they die? Or are they still alive but keeping their nose out of our affairs (abandoned us)?

Who knows. And while Enki seems like the lesser of the two evils, I doubt the Annunaki were totally benevolent beings. I'm sure Enki has some skeletons in his closet.

And btw, who actually created the Annunaki? Or did they graduate to intelligent life without being tampered with? Questions, questions...

If the whole story is true then they would be the creators of our bodies/vessel; but would they really be our "gods" or "THE God"? Whoever told the person to write in Genesis that God/Yahweh (Enlil) created the Universe was just wrong and should be slapped.

I think the word "God" is a misnomer and thrown around a wee bit too much...

[edit on 7/9/2010 by impaired]

Hi Impaired!
I love your brain!!!! I couldn't agree with you more about everything you said! I agree that Enki was the one later referred to as Satan and Enlil as Yahweh. It's obvious. And yes, I'm sure he has some skeletons. It is widely known that he engaged in lots of random sex with humans, even with his grand-daughter!
But where are they NOW? ARE they still alive? WILL they come back. I'm sure they are. But who is to say.....
And suppose we were created by the Anunnaki- primitive beings of course would view them as their creators and undoubtedly refer to them as gods. In a sense they are. Religiously speaking, not so much. They are special, that's for sure. Where did they come from? Even the Terra Papers don't provide the answers we seek!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Also keep in note that Enki was commander of the seas. Also the known stories such as Poseidon and Neptune came from there. Even the Mayans first king came from the seas and taught them the knowledge of astrology and time. He then returned to the sea after his work with the Mayans were done. He told them he would return one day. The Mayans thought the spaniards were of their kings people. Mistaken identity of course.

Hiya Dragnet =)
your post just brought to my crazy mind a rather crazy thought! Yes, Enki was the commander of the underworld and the seas. There have been accounts of UFO's that have been reported to suddenly "drop" into the oceans.... even the incident in Canada where they traced this UFO moving underwater to another location entirely! So crazy! Maybe something is going on with that, has that thought ever crossed your mind? There is definitely a connection with the waters here on earth. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Yeah, the USO's have crossed my mind as to be Enki's forces. i believe they stay here to protect us from threats. I personally would join his side if asked.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Another pondering thought of Enki. I keep hearing or reading people stating that Enki is Satan and Enlil is Yawyeh. Now why would Enki be considered Satan? What did he do to deserve such a name calling? Did he spread homosexuality? Did he change humanity like causing all the hate of racism and religious ideas?

It makes you wonder...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It's been a while since I've looked into this subject. Truth be told I can't remember which was the "good" guy.

I know there's a lot of info in the old sumerian and mesopetamian texts basically confirming that human kind were engineered as a slave race to mine gold for the Anunnaki.

I think the name given to the first of the workers was Adarpa but I could be mistaken there. The name basically translated into Adam anyway which is very intesting. Adam and "Eve" or whatever she was called tried to escape but were eventually apprehended. Instead of being eliminated they were granted life on their own but minus the protection or assistance of the Anunnaki.

Noah's ark is a very interesting topic. The animals went in two by two, or rather double....helix. DNA not animals.

Damn, it's been ages since I looked at this stuff

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by -Sho-

I just find it funny that if Adam and Eve were so important then why do they focus on adapa and tipi? I have no other source on translation on this besides Sitchin on this subject. I have that one website, but not sure how to search things on this matter.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

This might help a bit. This is one theory, based on Sitchin's "Lost Book of Enki" which is Enki's biography, (sort of). There was some of these tablets missing in this story, so sitchin used all the other resources he had to complete the story to the best of his ability.

GODS NUKE SINAI SPACEPORT BEFORE LEAVING EARTH TO MARDUK

TextMarduk proclaimed to the senior Anunnaki gods, "In my temple house let all the gods assemble, my covenant accept....By his appeal for their submission, the Anunnaki gods were disturbed and alarmed. To a great assembly, council to take, Enlil them all summoned. Opposed to Marduk and Nabu they all were." The rulers agreed that if they were to abandon Earth to Marduk and Nabu to rule when they were gone, they'd at least deny them the Spaceport in the Sinai. The senior Anunnaki--all except Enki--agreed to use nuclear weapons stop Nabu's advance through Canaan toward the spaceport. [Sitchin, Z., 2002, The Lost Book of Enki, pages 308]. Enki says he, "angry and distraught, the council chamber left, in his heart was Enki smiling: only he knew where [In Africa] the weapons were hidden, so did Enki think. For it was he, before Enlil to Earth had come, who with Abgal in a place unknown the weapons did hide. That Abgal, to the Exiled Enlil, the place disclosed, that to Enki was unknown. Thus it was that without Enki needing, Enlil to the two heros [Ninurta and Nergal] the hiding place disclosed. " [Sitchin, Z., 2002, The Lost Book of Enki, page 306 - 307]. The Anunnaki Council on Earth radioed King Anu back on Nibiru: would he authorize nukes against the spaceport and against Nabu and his armies? After all, Anu reasoned, Marduk believed he should rule Nibiru, as per the dynastic agreement between King Alalu and Anu. Marduk threatened Anu in every way. Anu gave his okay: nuke away. Enlil evacuated the Igigi Astronauts from the Sinai and sent “angels” Ninurta and Nergal to confirm from with spies Ibruum and Lot that Nabu had infiltrated Sodom and Gomorra. Enlil gave the spies time to flee, then ordered the attack.

www.schooloftantra.net...

The idea of Enki running the show underseas is also interesting, i never pondered that one before, but could have some weight to it considering he is Lord of Water.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I get his feeling that Anu, the creator would be the GOD we assume exists as one with everything to the Annunaki. From the understanding of the bible flood, humans are wiped out for sinning and wrong doings.

Humans are created as a slave race... an upgrade of homo-erectus. Heard hat out of stichens mouth himself. Lets say that after humans advance an have this godly understanding of the heavens and the cosmos, knowledge as passed down from either enki or enil, they start to build spiritually within.

Humans where designed in the image of the Annunaki so we began to achieve the understanding and the power possessed by these blessed gods. I think indigenous humans learned and knew that earth was a breeding and growing ground for lesser forms of other galactic species.

Example:
Dogs> Anubis statues (ascended dog that walked on two legs.)
Cats> Spinx something maybe?
Homo erectus> Syrian human race. ( note that Syrius is the dog star. If homo erects and dogs come from the same place, no wonder they are mans best friend. Also note Hitlers aim for the Assyrian master race)
Homo-erectus becomes homo-sapien due to an upgrade by the Annunaki. Whichever brother had the affection to do this probably saw the potential of this race to have the understanding of the gods and creation. Our true power.

I think indigenous humans acheived this power. This is where we get the stories of Atlantis, Agartha, Shambalah and other spiritually/technologically advance places. The BAD brother (satan) floods most of human civilization on multiple parts of the earth and then takes fire from the skies and destroys are most advanced areas, such as these cities, taking them under the sea. Where we get the story from Plato.

The reasoning for destruction... we where created to be slaves.

I alsoremember something about there being multiple heavens/hells. One on earth/sky, one under earth, and one in spirit. There are the stories of the 300 Iggiggi (misspelling?) or fallen annunaki gods. The 300 betrayed the true aim of being spiritually adept, which is a story mirrored in the bible. These gods, I believe, are still here, running the show, getting all of the slaves and the women they so desire.

I think revelation, or any consciousness shift that occurs on or around 2012, will be a result of the Good Annunaki returning and the fallen Annunaki defending their places. One group wants humans to be free and rise to heaven, in any sense, while the other group wants total domination or satanism, aka the antichrist or bad brother. This is probably going to result in some nasty huge war. War which is being avoided at whatever cost by the good guys out there in space, giving them a reason to not just "show themselves" as many ufo believers would want.

If they did, it would ignite something fierce. Humans need to step up and realize their potential again, and hopefully will do so. It looks as if it's already happening.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Cross8712]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Very well said! Something is definitely going down soon. The truth is out there- I mean, major countries (England, France, Mexico, Argentina, etc) are coming forth releasing their documentations of ufo's to the public now, why can't the US? There is truth out there and it's being covered up and it's a shame the government is doing that. It's really only a matter of time before people stick their heads up and cease to be so consumed with the 9-5 grind and bills and crap... to finally realize crazy stuff is going on and it's REAL!

I agree that the story of Noah's Ark was indeed speaking of dna. there is no doubt in my mind. stories get so blown out of proportion. It's sad the Enki could ever be portrayed as the "satan." He is the one who created us and helped humans maintain life. As for the deluge, from what I've read the Anunnaki knew it was coming. There was indeed famine and suffering as a result of Enlil's will... but they knew the biblical deluge was coming. It was the end of the 2nd ice age and glaciers were melting, they knew something was going on (and for those who read sitchin's work) and knew Nibiru was returning in it's 3,600 year orbit. "Noah" was told to wait for a loud sound and that is when he would know to get everyone/thing inside the "ark." That was the Anunnaki leaving the Earth....they dipped! Enki broke his promise and had secretly instructed "Noah" to build the ark because he didn't want to see the demise of the human race that he loved so much.... thank you Enki =) In my opinion Enlil is a whiny, jealous control freak. He got all the attention for being born of a royal bloodline when in fact, Enki was Anu's firstborn son.

The point about the Sirius star is very interesting. I'd love to see some more info about that. I can only read one book at a time though hahaa!
This thread rocks.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
Another pondering thought of Enki. I keep hearing or reading people stating that Enki is Satan and Enlil is Yawyeh. Now why would Enki be considered Satan? What did he do to deserve such a name calling? Did he spread homosexuality? Did he change humanity like causing all the hate of racism and religious ideas?

It makes you wonder...

My take is because he went against Enlil - who's poop didn't stink. Once Enki went against him, he got that label to destroy his image and credibility.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just looked at some of my old notes...

For anyone wanting info on very old accounts af the Anunaki I would highly recommend the Enuma Elish which talks about the battle between Marduk and the great dragon Tiamat.

Plus the Atrahasis which talks about the slave uprising leading to the flood and building of an ark. The "god" that caused the flood was not the same god that comissioned the ark. Enki sought to preserve Atrahasis (Noah) while Enlil commanded the flood.

They are a fascinating read!

[edit on 19-7-2010 by -Sho-]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by -Sho-

damn, Noah got many names. The one I heard was Ziusudra. But Ziusudra also ate the bread of life that gave the Anunnaki their immortality as well....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

There is allot of misinfo spread by ancient astronaut theorists.

Enlil was not Yahuweh; Enki was Yahuweh.

The oldest known Semitic language is Elbaite. El is Elbaite for Ea, and Ea is Akkadian for EnKi.

EnKi literally means "lord of the earth". En means "lord", and Ki means "Earth". Enki created man out of clay fused with the "blood and intelligence" of a lesser god, and placed the clay the womb of Ninmah aka Ki, who gave birth to mankind.
The Semitic god El was often referred to as "El creator of man" or "El lord of the earth".
The semitic god El was also a sea god, much like the sumerian god Enki.

Yahu was the proper name of the Semitic god El. Yahu means "I am He", and later evolved into Yahuweh.

Yahu/El's consort was Asherah meaning "the queen of heaven" which makes her Inanna in the Summerian pantheon. EnKi had many consorts. It was through Inanna that EnKi established the Elohim.

The Anuna was the family of Anu. The Anunaki was the Anuna of earth (Ki). The igigi was the gods not related to Anu.

The Anunaki consisted of Anu as the head of the family, Ninmah aka Ki (Queen of Earth) as the sister of Anu, Enki as Anu's first son born of Nammu (the queen of the cosmos), and Enlil Anu's second son and hier born of Ninmah. As the hier Enlil's son Enzu (lord of wisdom) aka Nanna-Sin was also an Anunaki. Enzu's daughter Inanna and son Utu were Anunaki as well. Inanna's name means "queen of the sky" which suggests she is an heir of Anu as well.
The igigi literally mean "the watchers". The bible refers to the "watchers" as a type of angel. Angel is hebrew for "messenger". There was both good and evil watchers according to the bible.

The Elohim was the family of El aka Enki much like the Anuna was the family of Anu. Inanna bore Enki approximately 70 sons, establishing the Elohim.

EnKi is also equilivant to Posiedon. Poseidon's name originally meant "lord/husband of the earth". Although in the Elohim Enki's consort is Inanna, his original consort was Ninmah aka Ki (earth). Enki frequently moved on to knew consorts, including his daughters.

EnKi's name and Poseidon's name are exact translations; both meaning "lord of earth".
Poseidon was able to grant his children the ability to walk on water.

Dilmun (Eden) the land of the gods ran out of water. Enki ordered the igigi dig canals and gather water for Utu to take back to Dilmun. The igigi eventually revolted, and refused to work. Because Dilmun needed water, Nammu (queen of the cosmos) came down to earth to beg her son Enki to settle the revolt. Enki did so by creating man, so that man could do the labor needed to water Dilmun (Eden).

Man became too noisy, and so Enlil sent a flood to wipe man off the face of the earth. Enki warned Atrahasis, speaking to him through reeds. He instructs him to build a boat, to save his family, servants, lifestock, and the local animals. The flood lasted 7 days, and than Atrahasis sent out a dove a raven and a swallow. Enki's sacred number was 40, which is why the bible said the flood lasted 40 days. Enki than scolded Enlil for using a disappointate punishment. Atrahasis was than invited to live for ever in Dinmun.

edit on 19-11-2012 by DToye because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2012 by DToye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Odd how people are discussing these Gods/aliens. I am reading The Wars of Gods and Men, according to Zechariah we were genetically created to mine for gold. The Annunaki came down from Nibiru and found gold on Earth they did start mining for the gold, said oh this is too hard. Decided to create us so we could do the dirty work them.

The only thing I cannot fathom is they are planning to return, and they expect us to worship them? I don't really see people in this day and age to do this. Any thoughts on.that?

<< 1  2   >>

join