It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles 5/4/10 Fighter jet chasing light?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Looking for others who either saw or heard this event. I heard it and so did my husband. He came running into the bedroom to ask it I heard the jet cut on and off and it was definitely military. It was loud and low. I found a report on MUFON of the incident also. Coincidentally my cousin witnessed this exact event just as described in the MUFON report. He was talking about it today and I said I'd check the MUFON database to see if anyone else reported it. Low and behold.............

"Watching American idol when LOUD jet noise was heard directly over my house. Ran outside to see quick moving aircraft heading south-southeast towards a bright shining light in the sky, almost like a satellite burning up in the atmosphere. Within seconds the bright light disappeared and the military jet cut its engines. The jet headed towards the south.
10 minutes later the jet returned. FULL afterburners on, I could see the red-hot cone of a jet engine, very distinctive, no other running lights. It banked s-sw and then cut it's engines once again.
Soon after I saw something high in the sky, a string of red pulsing lights shaped in a V. Moving slowly, no sound whatsoever. It lumbered overhead for several minutes before fading out of sight

I didn't see the jet or anything else that night. Several hundred people called into the local sheriffs office to report it. "

[edit on 16-5-2010 by favouriteslave]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
We really need an Air Raid siren to blare so people can know to go outside with their gear to get pics and vids.

100's of witnesses and no vid or pics?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yes exactly! No pics but our sheriff dept received 100's of phone calls. My cousin is CHP I wonder if I can have her dig up some info on the reports. She has many friends in the Sheriff Dept. We are located in Santa Clarita.

This needed no siren. It was such a strange sound and clearly military and low. I really had no idea it was "chasing" anything until my cousin told me about what he saw. It's not unheard of to hear military aircraft here being fairly close to Palmdale/Lancaster area. I'm going to keep checking to see if anyone comes up with any pics or video.

new topics

join