It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enemies within the Patriot Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Enemies within the Patriot Movement

canadafreepress.com

The Unsavory Outcome

The net outcome of all of this can only be described as “a house divided.”

As Tea Party candidate in Ohio Coach Dave Daubenmire writes in his May 6, News with Views column…

“I lost my race for Congress last night. It played out pretty much the way I envisioned it would. I had warned the Tea Party movement that they better pick a horse in the primary or they would wind up with a choice between two Bob Dole clones in November.

That is exactly what they got. Here are the results. The virtual tie between the top two “conservative” Republicans wi
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This division of our country has been one of my concerns about the coming elections. Sure everyone wants to clean up our mess of a government, but if we don't work together it's all a wasted effort.

Yea, it's a "party" and we all rag on them for whatever reasons. But the fact remains, if we don't come together, (coming together would make us a "party"), we all loose.

JB has an idea to help create unity of the people, by the people, for the people. It sounds good to me, we could certainly use some unity.

My signature does crease my brow a bit, but no plan is fool proof and fools are certainly drawn to political arenas...sigh

Anyway...what do y'all think?

canadafreepress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-5-2010 by SheaWolf]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Does the Tea Party actually exist? Aside from cheap cashing in gimmicks and the Republicans/Fox trying to create supporters, the only mentions of the Tea Party are as punchlines or complaining by self-identified conservatives. This whole Tea Party thing is a lame gimmick and I'm happy to see the wheels falling off. The sooner we get past this sham, the sooner we actually get to a better political solution.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PatesHatriots

First off...I am NOT with ANY party and I don't care what the people call our united stand (which would be considered a party).

I just know this one absolute truth...we darn well better get on top of this business quick or we'll be like just like Ohio's Dave Daubenmire come November.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I see this phenomenon as the dissolution of the GOP resulting in multiple factions of conservatives, thus making the Democratic Party more diverse and much stronger....a win-win proposition IMO

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

reply to post by PatesHatriots

Thank you both for posting your opinions, it is most appreciated. The silence from everyone else expresses their own opinions fairly well.

I wish you all peace

new topics

top topics

join