It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Glenn Beck "uncovering" the "Conspiracy" of the Millenium?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Very well put. Yeah...I can't wait till we get a republican in there lol!

It is possible that it was meant in sarcasm...but odds are against it!

Stormdancer said something I liked: just look at the evidence. Leave Beck out of it.

That is pure wisdom. That is very very deep. It answers why beck even exists.

That is the LAST thing tptb want...that you look at the evidence, and leave Beck out of it!!!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Glenn Beck detractors are probably communists. You can tell when a communist or other such "ist" is attacking someone because they will never focus on the ideas, they focus on the individual.

Glenn Beck lovers are probably idiots. You can tell when someone is an idiot when they blindly follow someone elses word as gospel, neglecting to think that maybe someone who works for a world wide corporate media giant, the same corporate media giants who have sway in governments, may have an agenda behind what they propagate, like they always have.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is kinda funny. Watching beck for a long time and it became pretty easy to see where his loyalties lied.

The problem is with this latest reporting that he has been doing for some weeks now he really has gone very far. I think he is in much deeper than he even imagined. I think he is so far in he doesn't have any allegiances left. The revelations he is presenting is sickening and disturbing. He really is doing a very good job.

The enourmous problem with this is that Glen Beck is the classic boy who cried wolf.

He finally has the big story and nobody wants to listen.

I don't think it really matters anyway. From what I am seeing the U.S. is past saving now. People probably don't want to believe what Beck is saying because the implications are just to scary. The people making up this massive criminal organisation cannot and will not be stopped.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

One of Glenn's ideas is that Obama has a "a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture." I have yet to see any evidence that Obama hates white people, have you? If you have, please show me this evidence.

As for Obama having a hatred for "white culture", that doesn't even exist. That is a term that you could find on white supremacist websites like [hate-site-nolink]. I'd say its far more likely Glenn's actual racist thoughts bubbled out of his mouth against the President.

Its interesting to see that to you, anybody who disagrees with Glenn is likely a "communist" who might want to try to silence Glenn-Beck-types. Possibly by killing them. There is a term for that type of thinking. Its called paranoia.

Is the idea of paranoia itself a communist plot to dissuade people from thinking like Glenn Beck? That is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, much like Glenn Beck. Here I am paraphrasing Winston Churchill. Which I am certain to some people, not you personally mike_trivisonno, could be considered a communist ruse.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
His research is discovering more than his shallow news-media employers or even himself expected.

He's practicing what journalism was meant to be before shallow mass-hive-mind of collectivist thinking took over.

He's a little weak on exposing the other side of the Pyramid, but you cant have it all.

His critics in this thread are evidence of the dumbing down of society - they cannot refute the facts so the throw temper tantrums and wage personal attacks and ridicule.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It is frightening to me how narrow minded and blind alot of you people are.

the OP said to leave your feelings about G.B. at the door and concentrate on the material he provided and all I've been reading is a bunch of whiny babies. "Glen Beck is a shill..waaa...Glen Beck hurt my feelings waaa, rush limbaugh has a red face..waa"!
I mean seriously guys.
I don't give a damm if it was that clown on MSNBC Olderman or G.Beck who brought this to mainstream, they should be heralded as whistleblowers and heroes.
The longer we fight amongst eachother between right and left the easier it will be or them to accomplish their wicked plans.

Get your liberal heads out of your vast buttocks and start reading some of this material before it is too late to do something about it.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith

I have yet to see any evidence that Obama hates white people, have you? If you have, please show me this evidence.

From "Dreams From My Father",by Barack Hussein Obama...

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance against my mother's race. It remained necessary to prove which side you were on,to show your loyalty to the black masses,to strike out and name names."

And this quote,from "Audacity of Hope":

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." (Not "Americans",...?)

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
It is frightening to me how narrow minded and blind alot of you people are.

the OP said to leave your feelings about G.B. at the door and concentrate on the material he provided and all I've been reading is a bunch of whiny babies. "Glen Beck is a shill..waaa...Glen Beck hurt my feelings waaa, rush limbaugh has a red face..waa"!
I mean seriously guys.
I don't give a damm if it was that clown on MSNBC Olderman or G.Beck who brought this to mainstream, they should be heralded as whistleblowers and heroes.
The longer we fight amongst eachother between right and left the easier it will be or them to accomplish their wicked plans.

Get your liberal heads out of your vast buttocks and start reading some of this material before it is too late to do something about it.

So apparently I'm a liberal because, while I accept the findings Beck has presented, I choose to not put him on pedastal considering he works for corporate media, the same corporate media that propagates stories for specific reasons and has ties to the government and CIA.

Wow, I learned something about myself and about the word liberal. Apparently liberal just means you're not a deluded sap who accepts peoples words as gospel.

By the way, I'm a libertarian. But I appreciate your ill-conceived assumptions.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Stop the bickering you ignorant child. You troll every thread I have seen you in and attack people NOT information.
You do nothing to contribute, all you do is spread the hate and bias.
You are the perfect patsy that they are counting on to accomplish their tasks. Your hatred for the "other side" has you so blinded you have forgotten what it is like to be an individual.
It is not us that you have to worry about or fight against it is THEM.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think Beck comes up with some interesting information though it's all about Democrats in these vids he's not exposing the Republican globalists who are just as involved. Bush never protected the border because he wants a North American Union.Beck is just steering people to vote republican he is giving half the story.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

Why didn't he do this with the bush admin??? The wars in the middle east? The clear benefactors and oil pipelines? Not that people shouldn't be outed because "the other guy" wasn't, but I just...eh whatever.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I will leave my thoughts on Glenn Beck aside, however I will say that Glenn Beck is not the first took speak of Maurice Strong. He may be the most public, but certainly not the first.

If memory serves me right, Alex Jones mentions Maurice Strong in his movie Endgame. The most recent memory I have that mentions Maurice Strong came from Jesse Ventura's show on TruTV called Conspiracy Theory, and Maurice Strong was mentioned in the Global Warming show.

Now I have to wonder... why would someone as public as Glenn Beck be discussing such topics? In my opinion, it is because it is too late. The old system has already been replaced by the new system. It does not matter if you know anymore. It's already too late. Now they just got to keep you distracted looking for things that have already happened while the finishing touches are being implemented. Let's toss out some juicy info, blame it on the Democrats and come election year we can put in the other side of the same coin. Politics is more like a football team. You have a defense and an offense. They share two different philosophies about how to win the game, yet they have the same goal. Win the game. Democrats and Republicans are not different. They have two different philosophies on how to Govern but your a blind fool if you can not see that, looking at the big picture, they have the same agenda and the same interest and you better believe that YOU are not it.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I will leave my thoughts on Glenn Beck aside, however I will say that Glenn Beck is not the first took speak of Maurice Strong. He may be the most public, but certainly not the first.

If memory serves me right, Alex Jones mentions Maurice Strong in his movie Endgame. The most recent memory I have that mentions Maurice Strong came from Jesse Ventura's show on TruTV called Conspiracy Theory, and Maurice Strong was mentioned in the Global Warming show.

Now I have to wonder... why would someone as public as Glenn Beck be discussing such topics? In my opinion, it is because it is too late. The old system has already been replaced by the new system. It does not matter if you know anymore. It's already too late. Now they just got to keep you distracted looking for things that have already happened while the finishing touches are being implemented. Let's toss out some juicy info, blame it on the Democrats and come election year we can put in the other side of the same coin. Politics is more like a football team. You have a defense and an offense. They share two different philosophies about how to win the game, yet they have the same goal. Win the game. Democrats and Republicans are not different. They have two different philosophies on how to Govern but your a blind fool if you can not see that, looking at the big picture, they have the same agenda and the same interest and you better believe that YOU are not it.

EXCELLENT POST!!! Every one should read this and take note! This needs a sticky to the top of recent posts or something.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by Frith
From "Dreams From My Father",by Barack Hussein Obama...

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance against my mother's race. It remained necessary to prove which side you were on,to show your loyalty to the black masses,to strike out and name names."

The muslim quote wasn't even anything remotely racist.

The line you provided above isn't an actual quote from the book. I don't like to use other websites, but since you're allegedly quoting Obama, I'm going to have to. The muslim quote is also adressed at the link, but I don't need to address that here since its immaterial.

Half of what you posted Obama didn't even write or have in his book. The other part was taken completely out of context.

Why do you feel the need to lie about Obama just because you so utterly despise him? Why not just cite real grievances rather than make up your own material to try to villify him? You're doing the anti-Obama crusade no service by going this route.

www.snopes.com...

I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.

No such sentence (nor anything close to it) appears anywhere in either Dreams from My Father or The Audacity of Hope. This statement was taken from a March 2007 article about Barack Obama; they are not Obama's own words, but rather those of the article's author (recast in the first person):

In reality, Obama provides a disturbing test of the best-case scenario of whether America can indeed move beyond race. He inherited his father’s penetrating intelligence; was raised mostly by his loving liberal white grandparents in multiracial, laid-back Hawaii, where America’s normal race rules never applied; and received a superb private school education. And yet, at least through age 33 when he wrote Dreams from My Father, he found solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against his mother's race.

It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.

This sentence appears on page 101 of Dreams from My Father, as part of a long passage in which Barack Obama talked about his time at Occidental College in Los Angeles. It was another expression of a theme touched on in many other sections of the book — the difficulties of being expected to associate oneself with a particular racial heritage, especially for those who came from multiracial backgrounds — prompted by the example of a girl named Joyce, one of Obama's classmates:
She was a good-looking woman, Joyce was with her green eyes and honey skin and pouty lips. We lived in the same dorm my freshman year, and all the brothers were after her. One day I asked her if she was going to the Black Students' Association meeting. She looked at me funny, then started shaking her head like a baby who doesn't want what it sees on the spoon.

"I'm not black," Joyce said. "I'm multiracial." Then she started telling me about her father, who happened to be Italian and was the sweetest man in the world; and her mother, who happened to be part African and part French and part Native American and part something else. "Why should I have to choose between them?" she asked me. Her voice cracked, and I thought she was going to cry. "It's not white people who are making me choose. Maybe it used to be that way, but now they're willing to treat me like a person. No — it's black people who always have to make everything racial. They're the ones making me choose. They're the ones who are telling me that I can't be who I am ..."

They, they, they. That was the problem with people like Joyce. They talked about the richness of their multicultural heritage and it sounded real good, until you noticed that they avoided black people ...

To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society's stifling conventions. We weren't indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated.

But this strategy alone couldn't provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerant. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Frith]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Look beck is there to get street cred and lead you back into the same old games hes telling the truth on the nwo but hes going to discredit himself when the time is right and make you look like a fool.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It is pretty obvious that some of you guys did not take the time to even listen to what Beck had to say. I never listen to him, don't get my info from TV, or watch TV for that matter.
He laid some nice info down, and encouraged people to hunt for more, and find out for themselves. It's fine to call him what you will, but if more of this sort of digging were done by more people, it could open the eyes of people like some of you who didn't even take Obama's advice from last week.
Essentially, to get your news from different sides of the story or sources. It sucks I know to be spoon fed your whole life. Multiple choice testing can be really tough can't it.
And sorry if you already "knew" this information.
Anyhow, Thanks for the post. I learned something, and I wouldn't have thought of it that way if it weren't from ATS, and this post.
Unfortunately we need to deal with our last days of Freedom of Information in this manner.
I would rather get my info in this type of forum, but could do without your opinion of who gives information. Go waste other peoples time, you might teach them something.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith

Yeah,right,and Factcheck.org and Snopes are completely unbiased?!

That makes me laugh!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by Frith

Yeah,right,and Factcheck.org and Snopes are completely unbiased?!

That makes me laugh!

Excellent rebuttal. You win.

Can you tell I'm being sarcastic here?

Glenn Beck fans live in their own little world. There isn't any hope of getting through to you, so we really should end this here. I cannot change your mind no matter what reality says, and you cannot change my mind no matter what Glenn Beck tells you reality says.

The one thing I'm really looking forward to see is just how out of control conservatives, and Glenn Beck listeners in particular, will be as the years drag on through the Obama administration. We're way past crazy already and there are quite a number of years remaining. Over six and a half by my count.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

"Carnies"

I had to give a star just for the word use, exactly!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Great stuff in the quote there ....

Wasn't Maurice Strong prominently featured in one of Ventura's CTheory shows? This is hardly "news" ... just a new to Beck ... and another strawman for him to point his insincere little finger at.... (not that Strong isnt a criminal) ... Alex Jones and others have been talking about him for years...

I SAW the Beck segment today .. and I noticed that in the end .. it all boiled down to the evil of Obama and the "progressive movement" ...

To have us believe that Obama has any power whatsoever is laughable.. and the big bad progressive movement that Beck is always talking about is just a smokescreen that the Satan and money worshipping "elite" have Beck use to create division.

MrWendel is right ... anything you hear from Beck will be exactly what he allowed to and has been told to release...

here's a good litmus test for the OP ... if one of these talking heads defend the OS on 9/11... don't believe another D$%^& word that comes out of its sell-out, soulless, money grubbing Satanist, treasonous mouth....

[edit on 15-5-2010 by sayiamu]

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join