It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetically Modified Food To Make Mankind Retarted Already in 21 Century

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
english.pravda.ru...

In the 21st century most couples will not be able to have children. Those who will manage will have mentally retarded kids.

Russian scientists conducted an experiment proving that the main action principle of genetically modified produce (GM) is a “ban for procreation” for next generations of mammals.

This is the effect wanted from GM produce by Microsoft founder Bill Gates who started the struggle against the growth of the world population. Today, the community of billionaires throws GM “bombs,” disguised as charitable intentions, on African and Asian countries.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

english.pravda.ru...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
All foods have a PLU or UPC code on them in the supermarket. Vegetables are no different. If the five digit number starts with an "8", it is genetically engineered.

Learn to grow your own food.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

As someone who grew up with Pravda and Izvestia, I can promise you...it's an awful news source. Think Weekly World News, that's the sort of news source it is.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

As the number of infertile couples in Russia grows from year to year and today five million families are unable to have children, it looks like the hellish machine of Bill Gates has reached Russia. While scientists are afraid to experiment on humans, everyone who goes to a grocery store unwillingly becomes a guinea pig. Russian Academy of Science suggested introducing a moratorium on GM products until their safety is proven.

That stood out.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Too late! At least the retarded part! I don't know about the procreation part as I know lots of stupid people, welfare recipients, and illegal aliens among others who have loads of children and eat about as crappy of processed foods as they possibly can.

Still if this is true then it is a crime against humanity to modify the foods of the earth in this manner and these people need to be brought to justice.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I do not understand why more do not do what i do, never ever bring someone into this world. The world has really gone mad, and you need to think of what a life is like in this hell of a world even in the wets. Scum everywhere.

I am not surprised by this, and even though pravda are not a source you normally trust i concur never bring someone into this world.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Genetically modified food is already part of a lot of products.
A big portion of the meat you eat has been fed with it. The world is already going mental.
Didn't you notice ?

Reply to post by andy1033

I'm doing the opposite. I'm breeding like a rabbit so hopefully there will be enough of me to raise intelligence on this planet.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Have to disagree with you there buddy , Being responsible towards bringing up children is a priority to those who are awakened , to teach them the errors of TPTB can be revolutionary , if we dont free ourselves , i am confident , future generations will , The fight continues ....

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by Snowi

As someone who grew up with Pravda and Izvestia, I can promise you...it's an awful news source. Think Weekly World News, that's the sort of news source it is.

However it's worth noting the work of Dr Arpad Puztai, since I read a study he did around about the millennium into GM foods, rats forced to eat the stuff got ill and weak. I haven't willingly eaten GMO since then.

I've also read of rats eating the sacking around GM grains and seeds but leaving the "food".

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

Exactly my thought behind the comment to andy.

It's a screwed up world but lets face it usually the time protest and action is during late teens and adolescent years, after that nothing much is gonna happen because you are to busy being a slave to pay your rent/mortgages, taxes, doctors bills and so on.

But if you teach your children to be awake things will change. ( eventually )

In the mean time... stay on alert.
Nobody knows what kind of change we have already caused.

Take for example the Mexican flu. They were planning to inoculate the entire worlds population if they could...

My government even ordered 2 shots each. ( almost 17 million pop. 34 million vaccines) Think about it.... that's just insane.
We have our genetics for survival from these things. stabbing toxins in all people is insanity in overdrive. ( IMO )

Edit.
PS

I just love your avatar. I've seen that movie countless times.

[edit on 5/15/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

I've read his work. While I'm still on the fence as far as the science of GM food, his study seemed a bit lacking in some respects. The effects seen in the rats weren't necessarily a strict correlation to their diet, as I don't recall him presenting any sort of information regarding the components of the rat's diet versus the components of human-grade food. IF I recall correctly (and I may not be, as I've read several studies on the topic), he fed the rats GM soya, which is not the same as GM soy used for human consumption.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snowi

In the 21st century most couples will not be able to have children. Those who will manage will have mentally retarded kids.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Too late the vast majority of the worlds population are already complete retards.

I definitly see that people are getting even stupider than they were before. It's frightening really.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Hm, then it can't be because of GM foods. The "vast majority of people" in the world were born and educated prior to the introduction of GM foods.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Did you spell retarded incorrectly on purpose? Either way I laughed pretty hard about it. IT HAS BEGUN!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Me too. LMAO

Maybe in snowi's previous timeline it was spelled that way.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by Thepreye

I've read his work. While I'm still on the fence as far as the science of GM food, his study seemed a bit lacking in some respects. The effects seen in the rats weren't necessarily a strict correlation to their diet, as I don't recall him presenting any sort of information regarding the components of the rat's diet versus the components of human-grade food. IF I recall correctly (and I may not be, as I've read several studies on the topic), he fed the rats GM soya, which is not the same as GM soy used for human consumption.

From memory it was potatoes that were for human consumption.
line 2

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Interesting info about the bar code. I'd like to know where I can find more information verifying this and also about decoding bar codes. Anyone know?

Most of the information I've heard about barcodes (such as being able to tell what country the item was manufactuted in) has been debunked.

SpeedBump

Originally posted by staple
All foods have a PLU or UPC code on them in the supermarket. Vegetables are no different. If the five digit number starts with an "8", it is genetically engineered.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
Did you spell retarded incorrectly on purpose? Either way I laughed pretty hard about it. IT HAS BEGUN!

Not my words...check the link.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

I keep wondering if that seed bank was created not for unexpected emergencies but for planned ones.

1. Make sure the elite and a limited amount of commoners/workers only eat good food.
2. Poison everyone else till they can't breed or die then let those seedless GM crops die out as well.
3. Replant crops using the untainted seeds that have been kept in quarentine under miles of ice.
4. Create sustainable eutopian cities without the burden of billions of people.

I'm only half serious I hope.

Any other news source? This one looks a little dubious.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by riley]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

Sorry. Man the source sure needs to get a better proof reader. Interesting article nonetheless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join