It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Raza Violent Threats Ignored, Tea Party Protesters Considered Dangerous Threat to America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I am guilty of not reading the whole thread and you are justified, I apologize and sincerely mean it. Tell the morons to Learn2read. No other reply was needed, fuch. I guess this subject just upsets me. Who the fuch is anyone to preach to a state about how to defend themselves from death. Did your daughter get kidnapped and raped? Do you live in fear every night. So sick of this bs.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Ignorance causes me so much stress, I think that is why I took a break from the board.

Dragonridr.... LEARN TO READ. LA RAZA MEANS THE PEOPLE, OUR RACE ETC. if the website says they are affiliated with 86st la raza or warriors la raza then you can say "affiliated" I do not see ANYWHERE on the web site where these gangs are mentioned.

Learn Latin too before you try and discuss the meaning of basic words, fuchtargs. Affiliate means you associate and may represent, are "tied in with". "I affiliate with that man, me and him hang out at the bar."

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ciphor

Ignorance causes me so much stress, I think that is why I took a break from the board.

Dragonridr.... LEARN TO READ. LA RAZA MEANS THE PEOPLE, OUR RACE ETC. if the website says they are affiliated with 86st la raza or warriors la raza then you can say "affiliated" I do not see ANYWHERE on the web site where these gangs are mentioned.

Learn Latin too before you try and discuss the meaning of basic words, fuchtargs. Affiliate means you associate and may represent, are "tied in with". "I affiliate with that man, me and him hang out at the bar."

Dont put words into my mouth i made no such claims these are street gangs. And has no baring on this discussion. Nice try

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

The only thing the Tea Party is a threat to is The Powers That Be, the New World Order. La Raza is like the Taliban is to them, friends and compatriots. They had better look around, the real threat is from pissed off American workers who want nothing more than a job. I say this now, for the record. Within a few months, if something drastic isn't accomplished, Mexico and America will be in a shooting war, at least near the border States.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

You said this:

well apparently you arent aware how it works so to answer your question The National Council of La Raza is the public relations group. Groups like mencha for example are under its umbrella. So this which group thing doesnt matter really so you can stop trying to derail with a stupid point. If one organization claims another organization then ultimately they are responsible for them as well. On several occasions La Raza has been given opportunity to dissociate with these other groups they have refused.This alone tells me they agree with there agenda.

You were wrong. Just get over it and admit it. Quit trying to dig the hole even deeper. The NCLR has nothing to do with the groups screaming for reconquest. You may read their address to such accusations here.
www.nclr.org...

In order to even be affiliated with the group (which simply gives you access to their network and resources, it doesn't mean all of sudden they run you) you must meet their standards. Racism is disavowed in their charter. Did you know if you walked in their offices right now for aid they would help you? Federal law prohibits them from discriminating against anyone white or otherwise. Even the NAACP would have to help you.

The bottom line is most of you don't know what you are talking about.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Im going to say it again when you cant win an argument you derail the subject you proved you dont understand what an affiliate is you refuse to acknowledge the fact that as of yet they have not disavowed mecha.In fact quite the opposite still sponsor events hosted by them. You can keep screaming all you want that there not racist thats fine they try to hide it so they can get federal money.But if they associate with racists groups and sponsor there rallies guess what they agree with there message.

I personally could care less one way or the other what these groups think the reality is unless mexico takes back this land it will allways be part of the US.As for illegal immigrants my neighbor is from mexico we talk all the time and he hates illegals says they need to enter this country the right because it hurts his family. By the way i know if someone enters legally and becomes a US citizen this means a lot more to them then sneaking across the border.Those are the people i want here not some guy who lies and cheats coming here does not follow laws(obviously broke one just being here) and has little consideration for the people of the United States.

I think your motivation on this subject is obvious my suggestion to you go talk with legal immigrants see how they feel about illegals then come back and talk to us.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by antonia

Im going to say it again when you cant win an argument you derail the subject you proved you dont understand what an affiliate is you refuse to acknowledge the fact that as of yet they have not disavowed mecha.

While MEChA s bylaws hardly reflect the current nature of the student organization today, which counts governors, mayors, and state legislators as alumni, they still contain radical language that NCLR has repeatedly denounced as extreme. NCLR s only funding of MEChA was a 2003 grant to the Georgetown chapter to pay for a barbeque for students who could not go home for Thanksgiving.

c0458192.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com...

And that's all the money they have ever gotten from the NCLR.

In fact quite the opposite still sponsor events hosted by them. You can keep screaming all you want that there not racist thats fine they try to hide it so they can get federal money.But if they associate with racists groups and sponsor there rallies guess what they agree with there message.

They do not sponsor events hosted by them. They have said so already. Their books are public and you can look right now. Mecha has gotten no money since 2003. End of story. Now which one of these gangs are in the affiliate list? None of them are there. Mecha is not affiliate. I know cause I looked.

I think your motivation on this subject is obvious my suggestion to you go talk with legal immigrants see how they feel about illegals then come back and talk to us.

My motivation? I'm pointing out that you and many others are slandering charitable organizations as terrorist groups. What an agenda. It's not called derailing and if you are so convinced you better get a mod. It's me pointing out that most of you don't have your facts straight.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Did you even watch the video of the LA Raza rally at ucla i posted. Did you not listen to there speaker yet you deny there racist.You dont sponsor a rally get people to speak for you at the rally then go oh we dont agree with there message wink wink. Please i know your not really that stupid so stop playing games.

[edit on 5/16/10 by dragonridr]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

Did you even watch the video of the LA Raza rally at ucla i posted. Did you not listen to there speaker yet you deny there racist.You dont sponsor a rally get people to speak for you at the rally then go oh we dont agree with there message wink wink. Please i know your not really that stupid so stop playing games.

WHY DO YOU THINK EVERY GROUP WITH "LA RAZA" IN IT'S NAME IS TIED TO THE NCLR?

I'm sorry, but you are just wrong. That meeting was not sponsored by the NCLR. It was a different group and it had nothing to do with the organization.

This is the organization that held the rally. I did a search of the NCLR affiliate list and guess who wasn't there?
uniondelbarrio.org...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Your wrong the person that hosted this event was UCLA LA RAZA LAW STUDENTS ASSOCIATION. Do your homework in fact the teacher in the speech is part of that program. the website that aired the video just so appreciated the racist comments they put the video out there to help recruit other racists. Sorry but again your wrong.Oh and by the way thats why the teacher was mentioning La Raza got to pay your respects to the host right.

The problem isnt what they say just dont try to make them out to be something there not. I dont care if they want to be racist like all racists eventually there message becomes marginalized.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

Your wrong the person that hosted this event was UCLA LA RAZA LAW STUDENTS ASSOCIATION. Do your homework in fact the teacher in the speech is part of that program. the website that aired the video just so appreciated the racist comments they put the video out there to help recruit other racists. Sorry but again your wrong.Oh and by the way thats why the teacher was mentioning La Raza got to pay your respects to the host right.

No, once agian "La Raza" means race or people. It's a common spanish term. It does not mean everyone who use the term is in league together. As for the group? Well, let's pause it at the beginning. Notice that web address?

Now let's look for this UCLA La Raza. www.law.ucla.edu...
Now let's look for this group in the NCLR's affiliates-not there.

Again, simply because you use the world "La Raza" does not mean you are part of the NCLR.

I don't understand why this is difficult to grasp. The teacher kept saying "La Raza" because he was ranting about Mexicans. he was referring to "the people" or "the race".

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well other arguments aside, He's a racist, Marxist, scumbag, bigoted cryass that is an obvious La Raza supporter.

You don't have to be an official KKK member and run around in a white robe and pointy hat to support them.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Alright. I read the thread, I watched the video, and I went to a lot of the links. This seems to be an emotional subject. First off, this is at a university where the young (and some not so young) protest everything under the sun. Could old dude in the video be linked into some larger/darker/more sinister force? Who knows. Who cares.

It sounded more like beer induced chest pounding than a coherent platform to me. I took away: 1)Americans are afraid of the "revolution" 2)Something about Che Whats-His-Face 3)Their enemy is capitalism and imperialism and expensive banners 4)They are standing on stolen Mexico.

I never heard this dude state publicly "Let's Kill Whites". I never heard the Tea Party state publicly "Let's Kill Mexicans". It just sounds like more and more people are POed at the way things are being run from different perspectives.

Before any one calls me an apologist for this or that, save your breath. I offer no apology for anyone or anything. I spent a year of my life watching s*** blow up for real in Iraq. The Tea Party and these folks in the video? Just talk. This is no where near violence.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
We had a professor here at UNM he was La Raza and this guy taught classes on over throwing the United States. He had drawn up maps showing which states would be taken by Mexico and had devised plans on bringing foreign troops across the border to kill Americans. This guy was one first rate nut job. We found out he even held meetings at his house where he spewed his propaganda, taught illegals how to steal peoples identity and get fake documents.

At least 50 students filed complaints with the University of New Mexico against him and they didnt lift a finger until we called every news station we could get a hold of and made it public. Even then they let him stay to the end of the semester.

If i were to make threats like that being caucasian you better damn well believe they would have fired me, the FBI would have raided my house and held me as a terrorist plotting terrorist acts against my country.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by DesertWolf]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join