It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking people in the eyes.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by genma

thanks genma for what you tried to translate a lot of livings positive ones senses rights loss, that always as positive ones do face it alone in silence meaning to stay objective as full true ones are all to themselves real lives

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Well, if there is any negative effect to be experienced from looking people in the eyes, I would hope I'm protected then lol.

As a sufferer of social anxiety, I rarely if ever can bring myself to make eye contact with people. It makes me incredibly uneasy.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

exactly you cant be evil then, you could mean killing others or not appreciating anything nor loving anyone but you wont be evil, because evil is power abuse
so it means negative one life as square, at the same time the one is standing on powers of superior positions he grasp the spiritual fact result sense, and also he is abusing the size of self freedom fact about the other as being able from an absolute free dimension above it to kill it totally

so it is good neither you can see others how they are smaller neither you grasp any virtual reality of being bigger opportunity from those powerful bigger lives

this is excellent my friend, what matter is the objective result that is being and that is living it doesnt matter if you hate everyone even yourself, for a self anyhow it is an inherent skill to be able to perceive objective reality right, so whenever everything would be nice you would be first to enjoy it and forget about yourself issues lols

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but thank-you lol. I just try to keep to myself and not bother anyone, and I love everyone and want everyone to find fulfillment and happiness. That really is all I want.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I always look people in the eyes, but always in a non suggestive manner as to not offend someone. Like a curious stare is not very confrontational and some poeple even like the random attention of a stranger.

Some other people think it's "gay" or that I'm checking them out or whatever and they get uncomfortable.

I don't really just stare at people, but I look at them whenever I can.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Yeah! me too! That could prove interesting. Personally, I think the little ones recognize me from the Ether. I have actually had kids, several time, claim that they know me, while all the time the poor parents try to get them away from me as fast as possible. Also, if I am driving, and a car suddenly begins to pull out, or something similar, I can point my right index finger at them, and their head immediately turns to look right at me, like they feel it. I have gotten some dirty looks because of this.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

thank you for confirming that obvious result in mind but of course i cannot proove it objectively about others too

they know it that is why they like shy people, now i get it but they like them just to suck their blood when they need someone nice that gives without meaning to get

they exist but so do we, even that they can lie about all and anything but we can say the truth then

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Been there. Try this, if you dare. Draw a Pentagram on the palm of your right hand, the power hand, and when he does this "evil eye thing," raise and show him the hand, while not looking at him directly. Chant some nonsense in a whisper that only he can hear, then walk away. You will scare him half to death, if he is like most people. After you do this, wash your hand to erase the symbol, and remove evidence, so it look like it is all in his head.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The pupil is a wonderful hologram of a black hole or some may call God, that point of singularity that creates and manifests. Since my Awakening in '08 I have met two beings where by we looked into each others eyes and simply uttered, "I KNOW." Nothing else needed to be said. Really nothing needed to be said at all.

I utilize Ho'oponopono when negative energy is projected upon me. After all, it is something in me ultimately that I am responsible to clean.
Namaste,

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. I often find it difficult to find the right balance of eye contact. I avoid eye contact for the most part because seeing the glaze over the eyes of all the sheep around me is depressing. I am usually off in my own world anyway and too busy to bother looking at other people with interest.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join