It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Suns?! Reports flooding in from around the globe!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ

Originally posted by TegReturns
What's funny..

No, it isn't.

is that no one ever commented on the NEWEST stereo ahead images, even though they were the ones saying nothing was being captured on them... WRONG. Let me guess... SUN DOGS IN SPACE?! See below...

Perhaps the people who didn't respond were simply being kind to someone who hasn't a clue about what s/he is looking at...

But, it seems you are determined to be embarrassed, so allow me.. Here's a little hint:
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

After you've read that, would you like to post the Stereo COR2 images immediately before and after that one you cherry-picked? (I'm guessing you probably don't - because, of course, they do not show that little brief flash..)

And *then* tell us what you think it was. A huge freakin' planet that appears for just a few seconds and vanishes, and looks exactly the same as multitudes of other sungrazing comets, HEP's, etc, seen on many many other Stereo images?

Mmmm. Scary. At least, I guess they are for someone that has never actually seen Stereo images before...

Also, nobody mention the fact that Jupiter lost one of it's rings last week!

Maybe that's because those who actually know a little about astronomy found the change in Jupiter's atmospherics interesting, but in no way 'evidence' of a fantasy planet.

Yes, those who actually know about astronomy tend to want to *learn* about the things they are looking at, as opposed to those who blunder in, grab any link they can find that looks a little unusual (*everything* looks unusual to the uneducated..), and yell that the sky is falling, or that it is 'evidence' for their favorite conspiracy du jour.

By the way, they are cloud bands, not rings. Do you not know the difference? Do they do astronomy courses at a nearby college? Can you not join a local astronomy club?

Ever get away from the computer and associate with people who actually know this topic, instead of watching youtube idiots make fools of themselves?

Bands/Rings, whatever you want to call them, your choice. I could care less. All those folks saying this is a normal phenomena and yet, we have this article posted on the web: www.dailymail.co.uk...
As for the link to nasa.gov... If you believe ANYTHING they say, then there's no helping you from this point.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Saturn has rings....
Trolling?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TegReturns

I have not "proven" anything except I look for the science and logic and you do not. My friends and subs all think like I do.....if science has the answer, than science IS the answer. Get over it.
I have not stalked you, ever. You challenged me to find info about you and I did. While laughing at some of the Nibiru "proof" all over the web this thread came up. It's a public site. Get over it.

The malwarebytes link is a good place to start. After that, research what your seeing and why you are seeing it on SOHO. Do you know where the satellite is? Why it's there? What each views field of vision is? If you don't, you're not ever going to know what is going on. Then you will make more videos and set yourself up for more correcting, sarcasm, and fun.
Calling me a 'troll' and other names is slander. Oh wait. No it's not. I know the difference between slander and libel, and between defamation and differing opinions. And between opinion and knowledge,

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

I kind of feel sorry about those who never seem prepared for some of the bad things that happen.

Now, in a case such as this, or according to the movie 2012, where do we run.

I have a boat but it's a long way from here to the ocean, but I guess if I just wait it will come to me.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
while i love the fiction of niburu and for some reason have the odd feeling there is an element of truth to the story. the math is currently not working if it was visible it would be huge by now. if it was a star no clouds would hide it.
there are plenty of ams with super cool telescope yet they find nada.
the planet is a spaceship i dnt knw more wishful thinking ??
perhaps there is a large comet or asteroid maybe even a minor planet like a moon creeping around our solar system however to say with certainty or not is just ignorant we simply do not KNOW?

not yet...

Be Well

ps
there sure have been many of the events that people said would precurse the coming of planet X maybe a coincidence maybe not??

[edit on 17-5-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

I have not "proven" anything except I look for the science and logic and you do not. My friends and subs all think like I do.....if science has the answer, than science IS the answer. Get over it.
I have not stalked you, ever. You challenged me to find info about you and I did. While laughing at some of the Nibiru "proof" all over the web this thread came up. It's a public site. Get over it.

The malwarebytes link is a good place to start. After that, research what your seeing and why you are seeing it on SOHO. Do you know where the satellite is? Why it's there? What each views field of vision is? If you don't, you're not ever going to know what is going on. Then you will make more videos and set yourself up for more correcting, sarcasm, and fun.
Calling me a 'troll' and other names is slander. Oh wait. No it's not. I know the difference between slander and libel, and between defamation and differing opinions. And between opinion and knowledge,

please more people like this, logic, reason and science - not just mindless dribble about unsubstanciated beliefs.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If Jupiter had about twice as much matter as it does now then it could have been a second star in our Solar System. We almost became a binary system, about 4 Billion years ago.

But the idea that another star is creeping up on us without notice, except of course by those who are trying to hide it from us and the paranoids of the world, is a load of pure codswallop!

[edit on 17-5-2010 by Neo__]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread570620/pg15#

please more people like this, logic, reason and science - not just mindless dribble about unsubstanciated beliefs.

Thank you. That's the nicest thing someone's said about me in a long time. I usually am called a disinformationalist, paid shill ( which is redundant, isn't it?), troll, and the like. My genitalia gets insulted often, as does my intellect and my mental health.
And all of the above slurs have come from this OP. Go figure.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

There is only one sun

Well in our neck of the woods anyway. I took this picture today.

I looked at the sun through a welding mask and there was NO second sun. I pointed the camera at the sun through the welding mask and you can see the result above.

BUT

If I held the mask still and moved that camera very slightly I could control how close to the sun the blob was, and on which side.

I have no idea what it would be that would cause the image in the optics but basically it is a very small version of the sun. The fact that I could move it around proves it was not Planet X, Nibiru or anything else for that matter.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Nice job. It's been raining here all day, but I've been watching the sun all day. At the SOHO site (or a link off it...there was so much information I was all over the place), I now have a near real-time SOHO screensaver. Yep, anytime my computer was still for 5 minutes, it connected online to a feed and cycles through all the views. It's very cool.
And not anything other than is expected from the near sun view. Of course, perhaps Nibiru is able to somehow detect my thoughts and knew I wasn't a believer so didn't jump out for me to see. Or perhaps I'm not delusional.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think the best time to look for a second Sun would be when chemtrails start building up in your area. This comes usually about 3-7 days after the few "clear" days with normal clouds and blue skies. My theory is the chemtrails would be used partly to disguise such an object. Film sunrise and sunset when there are heavy trails or even when it's completely overcast (and very dry, strangely!
) I haven't seen anything yet... and I do agree we will see it in the sky long before it hits. Also, I don't know if I would run away from such an event. Getting hit by a huge tidal wave or insane beam of radiation wouldn't be so bad. Maybe the chemtrails will get charged up with energy or something to help us resist it.
Interesting times.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

This thread may be of interest to you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's all very well to throw up a picture from Stereo, but why not use the other resources available there as well?

If you had, you wouldn't be posting it up questioning what is being seen.

Learning is fun!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Well done that man/woman/person on the internet. People who take pictures of the sun, not realising that there are many lens effects related to photgraphing the sun, make me lols. As you say, you can move about and make "blobby" be where ever you want "blobby" to be. This = lens flare.
IF(and that's a big if) another star orbiting our sun exists, then it's going to be more visible in the night sky than it is in the daytime. Luckily for us, this is all BS, i think we can sleep safe for a while.

[edit on 18/5/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm calling Shenanigins!
Same OP, save video, same title, and same wonderful responses at another site, GLP. And there, is another thread about 'Teg, almost a year old, showing when backed into a corner, 'Teg claims virus, hack, shills, trolls and the like, usually because he "knows" too much (LMAO about that one) and he 'loses' his accounts and all his information and has to start anew. He's done this same MO at YouTube. As I've pointed out to him earlier, malware mucks up the function, not the files. You don't need access your email account to sign in here. He'll probably not be back for a while.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
I think the best time to look for a second Sun would be when chemtrails start building up in your area. This comes usually about 3-7 days after the few "clear" days with normal clouds and blue skies. My theory is the chemtrails would be used partly to disguise such an object. Film sunrise and sunset when there are heavy trails or even when it's completely overcast (and very dry, strangely!
) I haven't seen anything yet... and I do agree we will see it in the sky long before it hits. Also, I don't know if I would run away from such an event. Getting hit by a huge tidal wave or insane beam of radiation wouldn't be so bad. Maybe the chemtrails will get charged up with energy or something to help us resist it.
Interesting times.

Nice way to look at it. And you're right about the chemtrails.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I'm calling Shenanigins!
Same OP, save video, same title, and same wonderful responses at another site, GLP. And there, is another thread about 'Teg, almost a year old, showing when backed into a corner, 'Teg claims virus, hack, shills, trolls and the like, usually because he "knows" too much (LMAO about that one) and he 'loses' his accounts and all his information and has to start anew. He's done this same MO at YouTube. As I've pointed out to him earlier, malware mucks up the function, not the files. You don't need access your email account to sign in here. He'll probably not be back for a while.

Is that what you think?! Why don't you use science to figure out why that is not going to happen. [snip] As for my password to 1990teg4dr account, my password was a series of random number and letters in which I did not remember. One of those generated deals sent from ATS. Windows remembered it so I never changed it. I couldn't back on my laptop to use my outlook email. That's where another password would be sent. So I can't access it, make sense of it now?! And yes, you have stalked me. I can provide the evidence if you wish.

Edited out insult

Civility is required at ATS

[edit on 18/5/10 by masqua]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Gee, you need to change ISP. I can access my email on any computer anytime I want, not just tied into one computer. I thought they all worked like that. Hmmmmm.............

I am not a cow. I am not a stalker. You are 180 degrees away from me in our viewpoints on the same topics, therefore we will meet up on occasion. I also have posted on BAUT and Contrail Science. You can go there if you wish. I do know a lot about you online because you challenged me to find it. When it's done at your request, it is not stalking. I've posted on other topics here and elsewhere. Get over it.
And stop your attacks, they are off topic.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
All I'm seeing in the original image(s) is the sun shining through several clouds at different altitudes... ESPECIALLY when you invert it. IT just looks like clouds being lit up by the sun shining through them; weird geometry of the clouds with respect to one another and the sun, but nothing supernatural. Certainly not a second sun. Tell you what, point your camera at the sun (with appropriate filters and caution) on a CLOUDLESS day and see if the same effect is repeated. If so, great, bring back THAT photo. If not, problem solved, it's an effect of clouds & optics. Simple, done, pipe down.

Cheers,
~Michael Gmirkin

P.S. OP didn't show any "reports flooding in from around the world" in support of his/her/its claims. Too much sensationalism, not enough hard evidence. Blah.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by mgmirkin]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Gee, you need to change ISP. I can access my email on any computer anytime I want, not just tied into one computer. I thought they all worked like that. Hmmmmm.............

I am not a cow. I am not a stalker. You are 180 degrees away from me in our viewpoints on the same topics, therefore we will meet up on occasion. I also have posted on BAUT and Contrail Science. You can go there if you wish. I do know a lot about you online because you challenged me to find it. When it's done at your request, it is not stalking. I've posted on other topics here and elsewhere. Get over it.
And stop your attacks, they are off topic.

I never challenged you for a damn thing. Show me the money, you seem to be intelligent enough to actually save messages or something. As for the ISP business, my outlook email account was linked to a ISP account that has been closed for sometime now. So login in from any portal EXCEPT Outlook was impossible. And I guess that throws customer service out the window, eh? And yes, you have stalked me, helped to spread Viscous rumors about me, etc... Remember, I am smart enough to provide the evidence... Why don't you get over yourself, and let someone express their views in a forum on a site in which is DEDICATED, and PRIMARILY GEARED for people such as myself?! If they are not your views, then stay off my ass. You actually follow me to sites, join up, and begin harassing me. That's stalking in my book!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mgmirkin
All I'm seeing in the original image(s) is the sun shining through several clouds at different altitudes... ESPECIALLY when you invert it. IT just looks like clouds being lit up by the sun shining through them; weird geometry of the clouds with respect to one another and the sun, but nothing supernatural. Certainly not a second sun. Tell you what, point your camera at the sun (with appropriate filters and caution) on a CLOUDLESS day and see if the same effect is repeated. If so, great, bring back THAT photo. If not, problem solved, it's an effect of clouds & optics. Simple, done, pipe down.

Cheers,
~Michael Gmirkin

P.S. OP didn't show any "reports flooding in from around the world" in support of his/her/its claims. Too much sensationalism, not enough hard evidence. Blah.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by mgmirkin]

I can appreciate your opinion on the photos. Everyone is entitled to one, aren't they?
As for the reports flooding in across the globe, if folks would just get out there, and use KEYWORDS on internet searches, investigate it for themselves, and record their findings, rather than to depend on someone's opinion on a website (or television), maybe they'd see it for themselves. People have gotten COMPLACENT on doing anything for THEMSELVES nowdays. They depend on hearing from the people that feed them their daily dose of BS.
Now that's "BLAH". And yes, reports from ACROSS the DAMN GLOBE ARE coming in from 2010.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by TegReturns]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join