It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw milk battle Reveals FDA Abandonment of Basic Human Right To Choose Your Food!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Please note this thread is not about "raw milk" per say, the product is just the example. This is about how the FDA is stripping you of your right to choose what you eat and drink!

The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) recently filed a lawsuit against the FDA for its ban on interstate sales of raw milk.

Mike Adams

Natural News May 10, 2010

The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF), an organization whose mission includes “defending the rights and broadening the freedoms of family farms and protecting consumer access to raw milk and nutrient dense foods”, recently filed a lawsuit against the FDA for its ban on interstate sales of raw milk.

The suit alleges that such a restriction is a direct violation of the United States Constitution.

Nevertheless, the suit led to a surprisingly cold response from the FDA about its views on food freedom (and freedoms in general).

In a dismissal notice issued to the Iowa District Court where the suit was filed, the FDA officially made public its views on health and food freedom.

These views will shock you, but they reveal the true evil intent of the FDA and why it is truly a rogue federal agency.

The FDA essentially believes that nobody has the right to choose what to eat or drink. You are only “allowed” to eat or drink what the FDA gives you permission to.

There is no inherent right or God-given right to consume any foods from nature without the FDA’s consent.

Here are some key phrases from the document:

They include the following two statements from the FDA: “There is no ‘deeply rooted’ historical tradition of unfettered access to foods of all kinds.” [p. 26]

“Plaintiffs’ assertion of a ‘fundamental right to their own bodily and physical health, which includes what foods they do and do not choose to consume for themselves and their families’ is similarly unavailing because plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to obtain any food they wish.” [p.26]

Are they kidding with this? We do not have the right to our own bodily and physical health?

So now, the FDA not only decides what medicine we are allowed to take, how much of that medication and when we are allowed to take it; if we opt to take no medication
and concentrate on a natural healthy diet they are going to step in and tell us NO!!

The racket? A Monopoly on all areas of your personal freedoms!

They want you to eat processed foods and drink chemically treated milk so you will become sick and have no other choice but to turn to Big pharma and Govt. mandated Health Care to get the treatment you require. All,while continuing to pad the pockets of the biggest lunatics on the planet!!

The FDA is implementing the sheer destruction of America with their draconian laws!
Are we to allow them to do this? Next, they will be regulating our sex lives! Unfortunately, they are not threw with us yet.

link: www.gcnlive.com...

Your thoughts?

Pax

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I've always thought that George Orwell's 1984 was meant for the year 2084 (there is much evidence in the book that "1984" was not the originall date in mind).
And I can certainly see the FDA being re-named (before this time) to "The Ministry of Plenty" i.e. plenty of medicating drugs, and plenty of GM foods!!! I wouldn't be surprised if they end up conviscating home-grown fruit & vegetables, then publicly burning it (knowing them, probably along with its growers too!!!).

Seriously I just hope the FDA will be one the first "casualities" of any re-assertion of U.S democracy. Maybe farmers need to create a union, and flaunt all FDA regulations-paperwork from a given date onwards?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Great thread, thanks

FDA - should make sure drugs are safe

and a few other simple things, BASIC things... Other than that stay OUT!!!

If I could Kick FDA in the nutz I would

A couple times

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This is bogus.

I hardly consume any dairy - but when I want milk I prefer Raw Unpasturised Goats milk - And to get that, you have to buy it as a "cosmetic" product. Its totally bull.

Alot of Cheese makers are against moves like this by the FDA also because its hard to make anything but processed cheese from un-raw milk.

But in the context of what you're saying - its sounds like the FDA is totally corrupt and evil in intent.

I heard this guy once, and he told be that 80% of conventional wisdom is wrong, in almost all things.

Check out: The Paleo Diet, or The Caveman Diet - and track down some information from a guy called Weston A. Price.

Humanity is headed synthetic.

Stockholm, a modern day city symphony
A dying mother nature once sang this hymn for me
It's all vanity to try and uplift the crowd
Aint no use, no one can stop them now
She quoted Bob Marley and I came to the conclusion
Total destruction is the only solution

Hold down the people too long, the people gonna strike back twice as strong.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You guys are right on! They need to be tried for Obstruction of Justice!!
Maybe in ANOTHER country!

Hx1963, just sent me this article: He didn't post it so I'm going to!

Now they are affecting my pharmacy!!!!

www.popsci.com...

Thanks for your replies, people need to be made aware of just how sinister
this agency is!

Pax

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Illuminati
one word
they appear in many forms
Thats my word for the law making and rule making and the suppression
loving elite.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Never realized until now, they will be the main player in ultimate human control!!
When someone wants to control your physical body, mind (not even gonna say spirit, cause its not relevant) what else is left!

We are being tied to a chair and force fed whatever they can cram down our throats and into their pockets!!

Day by day we are stripped of our autonomy! Question is, how do we stop this madness?

Pax

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Some things are out of our control.
But I see hope where honest truth is shared in some areas.
Say in health and nutrition some progress is made in the whole grain
movement when you see the product more readily available.
I know so much is not healthy an to be avoided.
Yet popularity rules and those selling the product will follow.

I have some hope of a science fork in the road that actually
can say we know what is available and we will get it dished
out as the only alternative.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Way to catch and report what is important. People had better start learning how to say enough is enough to the Fed because we are facing nothing less than the end of our Republic thanks to these worthless elitist, corpratist banksters! Wake up America! S&F!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This is total insanity! I truly feel sorry for those living in the US. The FDA and AMA are the enemys of the american people. When will America wake up? Most likely never or when its toooooo late. Oh well, thank God I don't live there anymore. My food is all fresh, not processed or frozen and that includes the meats. I pick my chicken while its still clucking and my seafood is swimming. The same goes for the pork, beef, goat or lamb. I must admit, I'm now spoiled, I would'nt shop at a Krogers or Win Dixi if you paid me.

Thanks OP for keeping me informed of the US insanity! May God have mercy because the FDA wont.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

You feel sorry for America? Have you ever heard of the codex alimentarius? The EU has essentially outlawed supplements in favor of pharmaceutical monopolies.

The EU leads the way in the incremental enslavement of the masses. At least that's how I see EU bureaucracy.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm a newbie here, as far as posting goes.

I'm so grateful to see others expressing my thoughts when it comes to raw milk and the interventions of the powers that be. I grew up in a large family all we drank was raw milk, ate raw cheese and not one of us was ever sick. I find myself wondering if they will attempt to regulate breast milk next! Either pasteurize it or demand formula be used
We all enjoy raw milk here and will keep on milking! If they make it illegal to sell, we'll barter if needed.

Why not go after McD? Now there's a child's happy meal full of health......

top topics

join