It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Black Triangles

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If these are really advanced terresterial craft we are in deeper s**t than expected. More importantly the entire immediate part of this galaxy is in deep s**t because this technology is in very irresponsible hands. We might as well arm all 8 year olds with 44 magnums and turn them loose. Lets all hope these machines have some limitations compaired to our extraterrestrial brothers.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
But if they are *Ours* then why on earth (no pun) are we flying them over populated areas? Flying ultra-secret-sensitive craft just a few hundred feet above a persons home makes no sense.

What if the vehicle crashed? What would happen if the 'high-tech' stuff got in the wrong hands or was filmed by people working for other nations?

In what way is it even smart flying things like this in this way?

Something else is going on here...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
What I find curious, is that some of these Triangles are an excess of a mile wide from wing to wing and block the sky out into total darkness. Why do we need something so massive for? And why are they being flown over heavily populated areas?

Those are some questions that need to be answered.

I found this post made by ghost in 2006:

The discription of the large black triangle sounds and awful lot like the TR-3 Black Manta! The TR-3 is most likly an ELINT and SIGINT platform base on what I can gather

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So there you go- I think black triangles are a classified US government project (an airborne platform) that are designed to process and relay electronic and signals intelligence. They bridge the gap between land-based systems and space-based systems. This explains why they need to be so large, and explains why it is important for them to fly over populated areas.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by MKULTRA]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Original poster said that many people are seeing these.

Is there anyone on this board that has seen such a black triangle?

If so did you feel a certain connection to the craft that you could not identify or was it just like looking at any manufactured object?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Im a firm believer that all ufo's are man made, but some are more black than others. The triangles are imo UAV's, probably a joint effort between America,Uk and some others. Still, the technology that these use must be amazing, shame the military has it's tentacles around it.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Solomons]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
TR-3B.

Check out my avatar.

These things have been around since the 60's.

We have stuff that is unimaginable nowdays.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You know years ago before I was ever interested in Ufo's I used to have dreams about triangled craft being chased by fighter jets.
With everthing going on with regards to aliens and ufo's being seriously discussed in the MSM.With the slow release of ufo files by all nations over the past few years.The ancient aliens theory and hawking now saying aliens are real and could be hostile.It's starting to look a lot like project bluebeam don't you think.
I mean they failed with terrorism,the flu and global warming.We could really be heading toward a fake alien invasion.Unless the asteroid is coming first.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The triangles have been apearing for decades....
I can imagine us barely capable of producing them in these days never mind many years ago.....
The capabilities of these aircraft (whatever they are....) exceed pretty much all that we have produced.
Yes there are rumours of huge triangle craft made in amerika, but they were inspired by the origonal ET crafts that apeared many years ago....
Perhaps somebody could explain the habit these triangles have of shining very bright searchlights down on the ground in front of them?
I believe the earth is being scanned by these beams and that they are looking for something which they desparately need for some why reason.....
Perhaps we have some triangles flying but i believe they couldnt possibly be that large....
There certainly are triangular UAVs of ours but they are very small comparatively.....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I live in Nashville, TN. A few years ago my brother & his wife saw a triangular craft above a traffic light while they and many others were at a red light. They said they couldn't hear any sound and after a moment it shot off so fast in an instant.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Someone have picture editing software? I'm interested to to know if you can see what is written on that newspaper its faint, probably not English. Looks like someone had taken a picture of a newspaper article they cut out. If so then other copies of the paper it came from should be able to be produced.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by c3hamby

yes I have seen . It was not mile size but it was much bigger than a passenger air plane .I saw it in a rural area in between greenwood and bargersville area in Indiana.It was the only time i have ever seen one. (triangle anyway).I was pretty amazed and shocked when my friend and i saw it .There werent many people out and about on the road that night so that made it pretty creepy.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
Original poster said that many people are seeing these.

Is there anyone on this board that has seen such a black triangle?

If so did you feel a certain connection to the craft that you could not identify or was it just like looking at any manufactured object?
I saw one of these bad boys in the mid 90s. It floated over me, turning slightly, making an odd humming noise. (which is strange becasue everyone else says that they're silent) I heard it before I saw it, I thought it was someone doing some late night hoovering until the noise got so intense I could nearly taste it, and then i saw it. It was definatly massive, you could have sat several big jumbo jets down each side. This was in the UK. (Dunstable, Beds)

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I am of the opinion that they are ours. The reason being, that I had a very close relative who worked on the stealth projects. This was done in Palmdale CA in the 60's. This was also 30 years ahead of when the public would see the stealth bomber and fighters trotted out for viewing.

saxony

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Just a P.S. so you can imagine where they could be now.

link   
just wondering but why hasnt anyone mentioned the stealth bomber? triangle shaped black aircraft...not a secret and fairly common...that would be my explanation

link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
(Nov. 18) -- Eyewitnesses all over the country are reporting glimpses of something large, dark and mysterious in the skies above big cities and busy highways. The crafts are often described as triangular in shape, silent in their movements, and of unknown origin, and they've been seen here in southern Nevada. It looks like these mystery craft might be a secret military project, but if so, why are they flying around in the open?

Dr. Kelleher is a research scientist who spent several years with the National Institute for Discovery Science, or NIDS, a private Las Vegas science organization. A four-year NIDS study of the mystery triangles has found that these craft have been seen for decades all over the world.

Dr. Kelleher said, "Why would unacknowledged aircraft be flying at 500 feet over populated areas? If you look at the B-2 and F-117, prior to them being acknowledged, there was no flying over populated areas. They flew in the desert. They flew at high altitudes."

Story with pictures etc

The F117 & B2 had to be tested at some point prior to deployment. The big problem here is that the technology is far superior nowadays & so it's easier for foreign governments & even the public to capture them in high resolution using decent sized optical zooms from their video cameras.

If these craft are far, far larger, then it obviously makes them easier to spot/harder to conceal.

The craft have to be tested in the first place. It has to be done somewhere. Even when they're fully operational, as technology advances, they base models will be continually upgraded & retrofitted over the years. Where better to test them out than in your own country. You don't want to throw it into a hot zone on the other side of the world & have it break-down because you didn't want to risk a 'demo' of it earlier on.

The second reason why they would probably test it on home soil is simply they can control the environment. They could block the media from publishing something really revealing if needed, but more importantly, they can do 'mock missions' in a safe zone. Flying over a populated area, pretending to drop bombs/carry out surveillance on a building or whatever the task is. All the while trying to avoid radar & having jets scrambled to intercept if detected. The jets would be told obviously not to fire at them. It gives them experience of carrying out such missions, allows them to gauge the aircraft's weaknesses etc, etc. Just like in a real mission deployment, it would be carried out in the dark. Which will limit them being captured on video by the public. All these sightings of triangles & how many of them are clear & identifiable in photos or videos!

If these triangles exist, they have to be tested somewhere in a 'safe zone'. They R&D cost will be many billions, then the construction cost will be huge as well. They are not going to spend all that & test the engines in the construction/docking hangar deep underground & run a few computer simulations. Throw the thing in to a real-life mission a little while later only to see something doesn't work as expected & the thing gets blown to bits or shot down & recovered by the 'enemy'.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaycee1
I am really on the fence when it comes to wondering if the triangles are ours or not.I saw one in 2005. It was very odd. What had me puzzled the most about it wasnt that it was silent or could hover and move in different directions ,but it was the texture of the craft.The texture had like a granite look and it shimmered in different points kinda like turning a broken piece of charcoal in the sun.Idont understand how there could be sooo many sightings all around the world if they were all ours and be so secret.

Nobody ever said ALL sightings are ours. I believe most are our own craft and I believe there are ones that are not ours. Who they belong to is not known in either case really.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Check out MUFONs "UFO Stalker" application. It's updated daily, I believe. There are almost always people reporting triangle sightings there.

www.ufostalker.com...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment
Someone have picture editing software? I'm interested to to know if you can see what is written on that newspaper its faint, probably not English. Looks like someone had taken a picture of a newspaper article they cut out. If so then other copies of the paper it came from should be able to be produced.

From the headlines I could read "Flugzeug Echo verschluckt", did a google search on this and found an article from "Der Spiegel".
On to Google-Translate, here ya go: Translation

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I recall seeing something like that in the beginning of the millenium, must have been 2002 in berlin, was in the summertime with several friends, but it seemed HUGE, way bigger than this T3b something, that a poster above mentioned, aND it flew across the sky silently and slow.

We only "saw" it, because it covered the few stars, so we only "saw" it indirectly. Was a big wtf-moment

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join