It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert Recommends Killing Oil-Soaked Birds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas
They got to do what they can to save as many as possible. How would you like to go to the hospital and be told.. well the survival rate for this operation is low.. so we're just going to kill you... sorry.

If the survival rate of an operation is too low, they will simply not operate in fear of malpractice lawsuits and let you die a slow and painful death.

Want that to happen to these poisoned birds?

Let's assess on toxicity as i read before in this thread, and stop the suffering early for the ones that cant be saved anyway.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Talk about false advertising.

Probably nothing here, but anyone else notice this commercial started airing right before the spill?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I always figured the birds would injest it trying to clean themselves and end up dying from that after being cleaned.

Killing them most likely is the better option.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Where would they release them?
Back into the gulf?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well this is some good news.. all 400 birds that came in alive at this wildlife rehab center are still alive!

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Oil soaked birds recommend killing experts:

squak beak beak beak chirp beak squak
"no no please, i didn't mean it honest ! I never realized tha....."
beak beak squak chirp chirp.
BANG!!!
beak beak chirp chirp

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
German wants to do a treblinka on birds now how efficient! NO what you do is keep birds in captivity and hopefully BP caps well otherwise if they are released will certainly fly back into oil.

& yes BP would luv this since they are burying fish, turtles, dolphins, and killing un-trained workers. That's correct these captains could never pass a 40hr hazmat course....and are not wearing respirators while skimming, so they'll probably die now.

BP is a serial murderer when you have a serial murder life in prison or execution.

I also hear early on some birds are in captivity so perhaps just the ones in bad shape.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by jeffrybinladen]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join