It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Israel Shoots Machine Guns and Grenades at Boat With Unarmed Internationals!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This is just disgusting.

They are saying over and over again, over the radio and yelling to the israelis when they are close enough, that they are INTERNATIONALS, CITIZENS, and UNARMED!

They shoot well over a thousands bullets, lauch grenades or mortars next to the boats, try to capsize the boat by coming up next to it at full speed and turning sending a huge wave towards them, spray them with water, and then go back to shooting.

All while a girl, who sounds to be from the UK, and an man on the radio, keep telling the IDF soldiers that they are international unarmed civilians.

All in a days work for the IDF, harass some civilians, shoot some bullets that the US pays for, and piss off that corner off the world just a little more.

THIS IS WHAT YOUR US TAX DOLLARS ARE PAYING FOR!!!

Can anyone translate what they keep yelling at them? Like when yell which turns to a scream around 0:52, and the girl yells "WE ARE INTERNATIONALS", and they start shooting.

I'd love to hear what they say.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by breakingdradles]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
so??? what are you waiting for?? wipe them out! pls.
ty

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
so??? what are you waiting for?? wipe them out! pls.
ty

Wipe who out? The unarmed English speaking girl and the fisherman, or the israelis firing at them?

Either way I don't agree, israel is wrong, and wiping them out would be stooping to their level.

It's not their fault, the oppressed always long to be the oppressor, and we gave them that chance.

They took it.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
My Arabic isn't too flash, but I think it was something like "Ala hu Ak bar"? Can anyone confirm? Looks like more Pallywood propaganda to me. Surely it's about time Hollywood made some offers?

PS: Sounds like same woman that claimed Israelis fired smoke grenades at her and her camera crew. I can't remember exactly what my advice was to her in the other thread, but I'll paraphrase: don't antagonise and provoke men holding guns!

[edit on 6/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles

It's not their fault, the oppressed always long to be the oppressor, and we gave them that chance.

They took it.

Now it is time to clean up OUR mess. pretty simple.

it really depends on how you see it. if you just look around you in the world and or not pro-this or pro-that so you can look without having socially or culturally developed glasses on, in this retrospect, that that is possible
And you have some kind of belief in evolution, enlightment, learning... lets just call it progress. You can expect from the ones who call themselves most experienced subjects (and so, the ones who see themselves as most devloped, most enlightend, having the most important knowledge, you know... bladibla), they would show the best way possible and in cases that societies commit actions, they have undergone and they have complained about well.... i can't call that progress in any form but in stabilization with centralized opposites. don't just wipe them out like they would. there are so much other intresting solutions.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if they are internationals or not. If they're civillians then Israel has no business harassing much less shooting them. This however is nothing new in the region.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Wow. Why didn't they just board the boat if they had an issue? Lucky no-one got hurt with all that redneck idiocy going on. Do these guys train with US SWAT teams or what?
Bullies

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This video cannot be 100% legit. Looks like training or an exercise to me.

Please ask yourself the following questions-

* Why were IDF such bad shots? You really believe they would play around like this?

* How did the video survive? Don't you think the boat would be sunk and all survivors killed??

Does anybody think IDF is this sloppy

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
My Arabic isn't too flash, but I think it was something like "Ala hu Ak bar"? Can anyone confirm? Looks like more Pallywood propaganda to me. Surely it's about time Hollywood made some offers?

PS: Sounds like same woman that claimed Israelis fired smoke grenades at her and her camera crew. I can't remember exactly what my advice was to her in the other thread, but I'll paraphrase: don't antagonise and provoke men holding guns!

[edit on 6/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

Yes your Arabic isnt flash at all so do not comment!! they are saying STOP!! PLS STOP!! STOP!! I do not appreciate you spreading your thoughts when you have no idea what they are saying... Stick to deciphering the language you know, and stop talkin trash when u do not know what u r talking about!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Obviously they weren't there to kill them. If that had been the case they wouldn't be playing around and instead would just pull next to the boat and let it rip. Obviously they were there to harass / indimitate the fishers.

[Edit to add] Also in training they wouldn't shoot live ammo anywhere near real people.

[edit on 6/5/2010 by PsykoOps]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Not to worry .

I'm sure 'god's chosen' were just carrying out the wishes of their god by firing on unarmed people .

AGAIN .

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 6-5-2010 by okbmd]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
That was uncalled for and unfair....... not for nothing but those are the types of people that need to be murdered by anyone, it would have been fairness if the civilians had their own guns and rockets and defend themselves against people over using their powers.

What will it take to wipe out those who are only want to do harm to others?

now before anyone starts to comment about violence is not the answer, sometimes it has to be done to show whoever mis-uses the power that you no longer are afraid of them or not afraid to die when its for a reasonable cause that you are standing for.... If they can use violence to terrorize people so why cant we do the same to them?
'
There cant be peace until some violence is applied so we can get peace

[edit on 6-5-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

* Why were IDF such bad shots? You really believe they would play around like this?

* How did the video survive? Don't you think the boat would be sunk and all survivors killed??

Does anybody think IDF is this sloppy

You think they were actually trying to kill?

I think they were just being dicks, like usual.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
To be quite frank i'm sick of IS-RA-EL (not Jews)...just think..why is it that tons of middle eastern civilians get killed unnoticed but when one Israeli civilian gets shot all hell breaks loose..its plain ARROGANCE! they truly believe they are god's chosen people and that by itself should be feared...When some poster here directly assumed one of the guys yelled Allah Akbar (while in fact they were yelling Khalas *which means enough or stop!*) it shows how the MSM programmed people to stereotype Arabs...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

If this was a training video what would have been its purpose?
How NOT to act like psychopaths when encountering a civilian vessel?

I think that would be common sense.

They were harassing, and terrorizing them. That was the goal, not to actually KILL them. If they wanted to do that they could have easily done so.

They were being bullies.

This is not the first time people have complained about the same harassment tactics, but it is one of the first videos showing it.

- Lee

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'd like to say this video surprises me and that i am shocked and appaled but to be honest what can you expect of a primitive culture that teaches it's citizens that they are gods chosen people israel needs dawkins as a leader not some right-wing twit who thinks it's a good idea to invade every country surrounding him under the pretence of peace but is instead making MORE enemies

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by blah2200
Yes your Arabic isnt flash at all so do not comment!! they are saying STOP!! PLS STOP!! STOP!! I do not appreciate you spreading your thoughts when you have no idea what they are saying... Stick to deciphering the language you know, and stop talkin trash when u do not know what u r talking about!

I was being sarcastic, sorry if it offended you.

I just find it strange the OP has a video of people on a boat being intimidated by another boat and just assuming it is "Israel". The woman's voice screaming "we are internationals!" sounds very familiar. I think she might be the same women that has appeared in several other videos blaming Israel for trying to harm her and their crew.

[edit on 7/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Source for that please?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Watching this again, their military obviously has NO oversite on what ammo gets used.

If a US troop comes back with an empty mag, # hit's the fan.

These guys just dumped cases of rounds, and will just go resupply and get another few pallets of US ammo.

top topics

join