It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Drilling: Have They Opened the Bottomless Pit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.

(Rev. 9:1,3)

It is my contention that due to a slightly faulty translation, English speaking people have been mislead to believe this locust is an insect. Perhaps the reason this passage has never made any sense is because of a deliberate mistranslation intended to confuse.

From Bible Gateway, here is the translation in Italian:

E da quel fumo uscirono sulla terra delle locuste, a cui fu dato un potere simile a quello degli scorpioni della terra.

(Rev. 9:3) Apocalisse 9 (La Nuova Diodati)

Locuste (Italian) is the plural form of the word locusta.
By definition locuste means "empoisonneuse".

Locusta
Locusta was a professional poisoner in Rome sometime during the first century A.D. In A.D. 54, she may have been hired by Agrippina the Younger to kill the Emperor Claudius, possibly with a poisoned dish of mushrooms. In 55, she was convicted of poisoning another victim
www.babylon.com...

In Revelation 9:3, I am convinced that the word "locust" is actually a reference to "locuste" which is the poison from the scorpion.

Not convinced yet?

Seadrill Announcement of Mandatory Cash Offer for Remaining Scorpion Shares

12 April 2010

Scorpion Offshore Ltd. acknowledges the announcement by Seadrill Limited on 12 April 2010 that Seadrill has acquired additional shares in Scorpion at a price of NOK 36.00 per share. With the acquisition of these shares Seadrill stated that it owns 40.1% of Scorpion's issued and outstanding shares.

By increasing its share ownership above 40% of Scorpion, Seadrill is obligated to make a mandatory cash offer for the remaining Scorpion shares or reduce its holding below the 40% threshold within four weeks from 12 April 2010.

Scorpion's Board has engaged Simmons & Company International and is in the process of engaging additional, international financial and other advisors to assist it in evaluating Seadrill's mandatory cash offer as well as strategic alternatives to maximize value for all shareholders of Scorpion. This information will also be communicated to the market in a timely manner.

www.oilvoice.com...

This is NOT prophecy! This is elaborate, deliberate ORCHESTRATION! Hidden in plain sight.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Yes ive been relating most of Revelations with events of late.
7 trumpets for instance
Look at the 3rd trumpet,
A large star burning like a torch, dropped from the sky and fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water.
(the name of this star is bitterness)
A third of the water was turned bitter, and many people died from drinking the water, because it had turned bitter.

Try putting project bitterness in your search

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Quote the bible all you like.

Doesnt make it true.

I really cannot understant people who use the bible to back up conspiricy theorys. you give us a bad name.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
my question to the op.

How does Scorpion Offshore relate
to our gulf disaster??? What is the
connection other than the apparent
they are in the same business.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

Doesnt make it true.

I really cannot understant people who use the bible to
back up conspiricy theorys. you give us a bad name.

Benjamin Netanyahu does it all the time.
He just claimed in the news of another one
that came true.

Not taking up for him
just saying

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I agree that many things are now beginning to become more clear in the book of revelations. I do believe what are mentioned as locust are real locust type creatures that are trapped and can only be freed by ABADDON THEIR KING!! THE STAR
Who will come down here apearing as a Asteriod or Comet that will plung deep enough into the Earth and free those trapped within the abyss, if some are intentionally doing things to make certain bible prophesis look real they dont have too...UM JUST SAYEN.. GOOD THREAD FRIEND STAR FOR YOUR EFFORTS....

[edit on 5/5/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

Doesnt make it true.

I really cannot understant people who use the bible to back up conspiricy theorys. you give us a bad name.

I think you are viewing this in entirely the wrong way.

Rather than viewing it through your personally clouded religious perspective (and yes your argument against it is your religious belief), that such an ancient text should be viewed better from an Academic perspective.

When you view an Ancient text from a more neutral angle, I believe you will be seeing it far more clearly.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I feel like I clicked on the wrong thread. This title is misleading, or is by my estimation. Not at all what I expected....

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I feel like I clicked on the wrong thread. This title is misleading, or is by my estimation. Not at all what I expected....

If the oil continues to spill out over the next five months, perhaps it will become clearer to you.

The poison from the fumes of the crude is what will kill the sea life and make people sick like a scorpion sting.

In some translations of Revelation, this bottomless pit is also referred to as the "abyss".

Abyssal zone, a deep extent of the sea.
Abyssal plain, a flat area on the ocean floor

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Alethea]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Aren't some scorpions' blood black? Or maybe out of the smoke means they burn it?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Estharik]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
LOL looking at the bible for answers.

Bible is just a bad translation of the Sumerian tablets.....well the old testament anyway.

I used to believe in Revelations, but noticed that most of it ain't coming true. Jews are stubborn and won't let that Jewish temple to be rebuilt. So how are you going to know if this stuff actually will come true?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think this thread title was very misleading. I was expecting to read something about the BP disaster and instead read religious interpretations. Though I think the last statement at the end of OP is worthy of discussion.

This is NOT prophecy! This is elaborate, deliberate ORCHESTRATION! Hidden in plain sight.

I am mega against all religions, they twist events to fit their needs and then use that as proof that they are the chosen ones and everyone else is going to hell..

I say get over this stupid idea and wake up, look around and realise that you are worth no more or less than the next person.

Korg.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
"And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails; and their power was to hurt men five months. And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. (Revelation9:7-11)

When mankind is being attacked by these beings, mankind will know it. These in my opinion are hybrid beings with mixed DNA. The DNA of man, Horses, scorpions, women, lions, locusts. If man can make hybrids in the laboratories. Then a concoction of DNA can produce what is described in Revelation. This I believe is being concocted now in the Abyss.

Alien Greys have been harvesting more than just human DNA!!!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Bible is just a bad translation of the Sumerian tablets.....well the old testament anyway.

I used to believe in Revelations, but noticed that most of it ain't coming true. Jews are stubborn and won't let that Jewish temple to be rebuilt. So how are you going to know if this stuff actually will come true?

Jews are stubborn and won't let that Jewish temple to be rebuilt. So how are you going to know if this stuff actually will come true?

If this war breaks out it will be the first thing destroyed.....

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I strongly belief that there is a group of powerfull people who use all their resources and influence to make the prophecies happen. As if they are chosen to do so.....

I always believed that prophcies come true by chance or accident.

If prophecies are MADE to come true, can we still consider it to be a prophecy come true?

Personally I will start to worry when this new temple of the jews wil be built.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by zatara]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Looking anywhere around you for answers is foolish.

Why?

Because the only true answer lies within.

The Bible, like any other Text ever written by mankind, is merely a guidepost to finding the answers you may be seeking.

You must know your self before you will ever know anything else.

Once you find yourself, you will find answers everywhere in everything around you.

According to your philosophy, certain stones are Not worth looking under. But I disagree, a truth seeker leaves no stone unturned.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
"And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

According to the description, the "shapes of the locusts" are that of human beings (not insects). They are described as having crowns of gold which would indicate that they are royalty. "Faces of men who have hair like women" is a trait that describes the Merovingian kings.

The Roman Empire has been established, not on this lineage, but on the pattern of the Merovingian Dynasty. When several Merovingian kings simultaneously ruled their own realms, the conglomerate of dominions was actually a single entity ruled collectively by several kings. A turn of events could result in the reunification of the whole kingdom under a single ruler. It is Dominion theology; the unity of Utopia.

This is what has been taking shape in our own world today. We have the ten globally divided districts of land masses and this all leads up to the ten kings who will collectively give their power to the beast for one hour. (Rev. 17:12)

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

This passage describes armament and warriors of battle. This description lends itself well to the Roman Equestrian Order which was the military of ancient Rome. Early in it's formation the Knights were the calvary. I believe this had it's origin further back in history with King Solomon. (The Freemason's Halls are based on the design of King Solomon's Temple.)

“And Solomon gathered chariots and horsemen; he had one thousand four hundred chariots and twelve thousand horsemen, whom he stationed in the chariot cities and with the king in Jerusalem”. 1Kings 10:26.

In seeking to unite a one world empire, King Solomon erected Temples to a myriad of gods and accumulated wives from all the nations and religions. This is how he acquired great wealth and control. King Solomon established the first one world religion which was an inter-faith system of sorts where all religions were accepted. In this way, he held influence in many countries, and the nations came on pilgramage to his Temples.

Though Solomon did not simultaneously rule within a family Dynasty, he molded a similar global control mechanism by bringing in people and temples of all religions into one land.

(I will continue with the rest of your post later.)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I live in Norway and I tell you the truth, the water near me looks pitch black since the accident when it used to be mint green. I truly believe they have opened the pit of hell. 400 penguins washed ashore dead in Brazil and thousands and thousands of shells in Pakistan... I wont go in the water, it is touched by hell.

new topics

top topics

join