It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

ZOMG!

I always knew the NSA were watching ATS....but my god....I didn't realize they were Members!

Back to the topic at hand.....

Judy can become as famous as she fathoms but it's really not going to matter. Even IF she managed to land some movie based on her...."autobiography" the first thing people will find upon googling her name is proof of what a big fat HOAX the ending of the movie is based on....

Also..... Shouldn't BIAD get part of the money Judy is making? After all...I believe it was BIAD who got the idea of a movie....

I blame myself. Due to poor timing on this thread and 'Stargates Are Real - The Early Years' I couldn't get across town to 'beef-up' some of Wayne's prose and with not obtaining my RADA union card, I was not allowed to access Judy's script. But in a more positive light, we're looking to bring 'The Waynster' and Dr. Judy in at a later date in some new ideas we have. I don't want to give too much away here, but involves escaping from a Galactic Fed ship and there'll be lots of low-cut dresses for you basement-dwelling metalheads to enjoy. So I say sorry, Mojoghost and when this box-office delight is 'in the can' -as we say, a couple of tickets will be winding their way to your door. P.S I'm contemplating getting RICH-ENGLAND in has a humorous side-kick... those primate-features work well on TV. Now... just to find a slot for Netties Hermit...?

Counter-lawsuit anyone? Judy can you hear me? I've got Special Agent Bedlam on my team!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan
reply to post by Bedlam

ZOMG!

I always knew the NSA were watching ATS....but my god....I didn't realize they were Members!

I thought it would add a nice touch of surrealism to the current state of the thread.

I wanted to find a way to add a loud, jarring chord that would play when you read the 'behold your doom' part, but I guess I don't have enough points yet.

/NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!
//just because you're a contractor doesn't make you an employee
///it does, however, get you really cool t-shirts and badges...

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Bedlam]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

/NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!

What was that other phrase you used? Ah, yes, "loud, jarring chord". I think you should have used it again... and added "ominous" into the mix, just for the above-quoted line!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I have officially gone into Hermit mode until the men in black stop knocking on my door.
I couldn't get my washing done today for fear of stepping outside.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Just thought I'd drop this in here from going out and thrashing around the intertubes.

The individual posting this lengthy diatribe has had the temerity to refer to ATS members as "Those Conspirators and ConspiracyTheorist Clowns". I think it only proper to allow the reader to make up their own mind as to whose door those charges should truly lie at.

The Rather Lengthy Diatribe in Question

Let the reader determine for himself just who is seeking after truth, and who is lost in a swirl of "conspiracies"...

I won't use the word "clown". Clowns are scary...

Edit: Nettie, the MIB are the ones after you, too? Watch out for the "laser-beam mind wiper thingys" (pardon my use of such technical terminology, but there are NASA astrophysicists frequenting this thread, you know!) - those mind wipers leave an awful headache... I think... I forget just now if they do...

I am most fortunate that the NSA individuals that Judy sent to MY house were party animals, and not MIB.

I'll have to peel one of them out of the shrubbery in the morning. He shouldn't have passed out in there naked like that, those briers are problematic on bare skin...

[edit on 2010/7/10 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Sorry about the delay guys... as you can see below, there
were some problems.
Anyway, I flashed my 'badge' and smiled in the right places
and eh Presto! I'm here!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d886e8d026e.jpg[/atsimg]

So I'll get on with Neno's request... I saw your signal, by the
way... a cut-out of some underwear on a spotlight?!!!

Tut, tut Neno!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

So I'll get on with Neno's request... I saw your signal, by the
way... a cut-out of some underwear on a spotlight?!!!

Tut, tut Neno!

It was what I had handy at the moment. The NSA double-nought spy guy passed out in my hedgerow didn't need them right then...

And that spotlight thingy they have on their black SUV is neat! I'm hoping when they wake up tomorrow, they'll let me turn on the siren, too, but I'm not betting on it.

Hangovers, y'know?

Oh, and I DID have to retrieve the garment in question at some personal hazard from the power lines at the roadway. I'm still not sure how I'm going to get the dog out of the tree. He's pretty scared, and won't come down on his own.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I found this on one of the computers at the NSA security
area. They must be monitoring the two of them also.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/780fdbd3c734.gif[/atsimg]

...(Buy my book)...
All I can think of, is that 'mostly British' folk here... (buy my
book) ...are gonna be in REAL trouble when the... ?(buy my book)
... NSA guys get them.

Anyway, you're quite welcome to come over, once my husband
(hang on...? I'm a guy!!)... as rang the NSA guys... (believe I'm
important, reader)... and I've finished travelling around... (I'm like
a heroine out of a novel)... the world doing exciting things with...
(There it is, in the Bargain Bin)... the aliens.

So after the wide-shouldered men in suits and sunglasses... (don't
forget... buy my book)... have gone, are you coming over. Wayne?

Oh cr*p!! I'm Wayne too!!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

There are SIX parabolic reflector dishes in that picture! I think Judy is holding out on us with only claiming FOUR!

The tax man is going to be VERY cross with her!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

It was what I had handy at the moment. The NSA double-nought spy guy passed out in my hedgerow didn't need them right then...

You should be asking yourself what the NSA guy was doing with 'em?!
I'm no pro... and perhaps Dr. Judy's husband can assist here...
do NSA heavies wear women's underwear?

I know it's off topic and I apologise, Mods.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Yes... but when you're 'doubling-up' with Government AND
private funded experiments, you've gotta grab what you
can get.

Anyone would think that you'd thought I'd made it all up?!!

So... Wayne cuts concrete up for a living... hard on the hands.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
94 pages, now? Jesus, I haven't checked back here, since like 4!

Can someone please sum up, in 2 or 3 sentences what the heck is still going on with this?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

You should be asking yourself what the NSA guy was doing with 'em?!
I'm no pro... and perhaps Dr. Judy's husband can assist here...
do NSA heavies wear women's underwear?

I think one of them may be related to James/Judy. He didn't say so specifically (you know how tight-lipped those spy types can be - ALL of us brits know about the national hero, James Bond (or is it Judy Bond nowadays?) but he let slip a couple of things, kind of like a name dropper, when he got into his cups.

No, BIAD, not THOSE cups!

Yes... but when you're 'doubling-up' with Government AND
private funded experiments, you've gotta grab what you
can get.

Ah! she'll let the government pay their OWN damn taxes on the extra dishes! I see how it is!

Anyone would think that you'd thought I'd made it all up?!!

So... Wayne cuts concrete up for a living... hard on the hands.

Made it up? Not at all! it's right there, plain as day! Photographic evidence! That's the same way that I know for fact Wayne visited the pyramids in his quest for ancient star maps - I saw the actual photo of him, right there in front of the pyramids!

A picture is worth a thousand words, but Wayne really should have gotten you to... erm... "post process"... the photos from his Egyptian travels...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Go to dcmb's thread in the disinfo section "alien lie - anatomy of a hoax" if you require a summary (something like that anyway)
and have fun

sorry can't link it at the moment - I'm in my my cave - can one of you please assist

the more on board the merrier I say

Edit to add: sorry don't mean to sound rude but can't link at the moment

[edit on 10/7/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

94 pages, now? Jesus, I haven't checked back here, since like 4!

Can someone please sum up, in 2 or 3 sentences what the heck is still going on with this?

Well, at this juncture, it's rather involved and convoluted. Probably rather more than can be covered in only 2 or 3 sentences.

Judy has been shown to have hoaxed the story of receiving UV light in a radio telescope. She took it hard, but appears to plan on going down with the ship, trying to change the story enough to keep it alive to the bitter end.

Wayne, is backing the charlatanry 100%, which says something about his stance on charlatanry. You could, of course, buy his book to learn more. I'd hold off on joining his newly created religion of "Oneism" until I saw if it were going to surpass Scientology or not, though.

Always go with the winner, or the top dawg, in matters of religion.

Now, they appear to have teamed up, and, well, grown closer since the days (gawd, it only seems like weeks ago) when Wayne was claiming he hardly knew her. You can read what they think of ATS on Wayne's Facebook page, but Judy's new Facebook page is strangely devoid of any sort of commentary at all. I reckon that NASA is keeping her too busy to do much with it as yet.

There are lots of little details, like Judy starting out life as a James, author and originator of the Lesotho UFO hoax (I THINK that was the one... ), but I think I've hit the high points.

OH! Nearly forgot! The latest is that Judy has finally come out of hiding from the mysterious spies who have been dogging her every step. She and her husband must have made some new friends, since now they have sicked the NSA, Interpol, AND NetIntelligence onto us humble ATS members - well, the british ones, anyhow - and we expect warrants to be delivered to us by black SUV's at any second.

No, I ain't kidding. That's how the story has developed so far. You just CAN'T make this stuff up! Not even if you try, really, really hard.

All this, just because some down and out alien tried to make a collect call by bouncing a UV signal off of a radio telescope...

dcmb1490's summary thread of the hoax

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

thanks heaps nenothto

hope you find it inspiring squirrelnutz
good night

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Is it just my computer or has all of the Judy comments disappeared again over at Wayne's site. I saw them on the old FB page but not on his new page last night. This morning I don't see any Judy comments at all.

Could be the MIB mind wiping thing or Wayne's name is now showing up in searches tied to Judy's hoax or maybe its down for maintenance again.

Good thing there are screen shot's of that page.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

Why, it must be your computer... I see them right there, plain as day... oh, no, wait, that's the cached copy...

Yeah, looks like he zapped the whole episode!

Tsk tsk... bad form, zapping the Single Most Important Story to Mankind Ever...
and leaving the story about a fortune-telling octopus!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Oh, poo. You don't think they read my post, do you? After all, her husband's lawyers were so sure of themselves just last night. I mean, we're all in the bag at this point, right? I've been setting my affairs in order, personally.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Oh, poo. You don't think they read my post, do you? After all, her husband's lawyers were so sure of themselves just last night. I mean, we're all in the bag at this point, right? I've been setting my affairs in order, personally.

Nah, of course they haven't read your post. Haven't read ANY of the posts here, because they don't want to be seen among us crazy, clownish conspiracy theorists...

I'm sure it was just coincidence...

Oh, and about the "setting our affairs in order"... Personally, I've been rigging booby traps - but to each his own, I reckon!

Come to think of it, that's how I ALWAYS set my affairs in order! I probably need a shrink.

Badly.

I think they've driven me nuts!

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join