It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Project Camelot: Something is happening at Giza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Source: projectcamelotproductions.com...
May 1

Something's Happening at Giza

We are being sent information that under cover of darkness, items are being excavated and removed from the area beneath the Sphinx. This video has been shot under great duress, to reveal to the world what is going on there. According to the website of Richard Gabriel:

"...However we can say right now, a couple of days ago we captured the exact moment under a full moon where they are removing items from below ground in the area in front of the Sphinx Temples. and it is a part of an ongoing SCA approved excavation project which has been in operation for almost one year.

Items of Great Importance are being openly removed by the Egyptian Authorities in front of the village people as well as the world.. and in other areas like this one! No one has been able to do a thing about it up to now. In the latest hour one Egyptian source claimed there was nothing found; however,eyewitnesses disagree."

This is a stunning violation of our right to know our history. I have offered the filmmakers a live interview to discuss and make public what is going on here.

April 29

Seven Days in May

I have another source who has been talking about the book, written in the 60's called Seven Days in May. The plot is in essence that senior military officers plot a coup to overthrow the government.

A quote from the movie of the same name, "The bet is that there are members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who are involved in treason. We know who they are, we know the essence of the plan. Now from you, Admiral, I want a signed statement indicating at what moment you first heard of this operation and your complicity in this entire matter."

Now, this source says the real clues to what is slated for May are in the book and not the movie. But at the moment this is all I could find until I buy the book and read it.

Meanwhile, a year ago the following article appeared suggesting this scenario could be in the works for Obama back then. This was Robert Parry's article callled, "Obama's Seven Days in May, Moment".

With little to go on, and from what I can make of all this, May, is slated to be a difficult month for Obama, at any rate.

April 28

Not for the faint-hearted - Addendum

The following was sent to me by a Source (and apparently also to Steve Quayle so it is making the rounds):

..."We went into my office, and he said, "You might want to sit down." He has a client who is retired CIA who told him that the grid would go down in June/July. Our friend told me, "It is to mask the global monetary collapse." He then went on to say that it would be, "either an EMP attack or the Chinese would shut the lights out 'with the push of a computer key.'"

He then said something that I didn't understand (until I heard Hawk's broadcast.) He said, "they are going to evacuate the cities....you don't want to be next to a railroad track."

I thought this sounded funny and I didn't think that I heard it right. Until I heard Greg on Hawk's broadcast." End of Quote

Now I have no way of knowing if this is good info or not. I can say that another source has mentioned to me that there were plans in the making similar to the above.

And, on that note. Another undisclosed source told me that there are a lot of "ships" over Australia lately. They are very large ships and they are picking up large quantities of gold and other minerals out of the ground.. and taking them elsewhere (off planet). Of course this sounds very much like the old Anunnaki goings on from the Zecharia Sitchin books. If my source is accurate...then they are still at it. Hard to believe.

After being told this I had a very clear vision dream experience. I wouldn't call it a dream really... it was too real. I was on a ship (but not involved) and saw they were in fact doing just that. But what came through most clearly was the sense I got from the humans and the ETs working there of how they view the people down here on the surface of this planet. It was the clearest perception I had ever had of their disdain and complete detachment from what happens here and what we might go through as a result of anything they do or set in motion.

This is not written to stimulate fear, but rather to indicate that the STS are doing just what they want to do and that we are very blessed to be on the same team as STO who are out there looking out for our side of things.

Don't know what else to add to this, except something is going on.

I don't think it's just artifacts, I wonder if we are talking "stargates" or some other realm of technology recently "found"?

fyi: We have a college friend that is a archaeologist/ex priest and he says that to get "funding" you have to report "findings" immediately and "quietly" (Not to be discussed publically).

UPDATED URGENT NEWSFLASH 30TH APRIL 2010

Below this notice you will see a link which will give you access to an edited portion of the film that the stills (shown below) were taken from.

The film had to be edited to protect the life of the person who took it.

His life has already been threatened and we are issuing this warning:

The film has full sound accompanyment and can be verified, and shows more detail in its original condition. Copies of the film + verifications + copies of our detailed files have been lodged in safe places and will all be dumped to the Press if a single hair is harmed on anyone who is of the company of Friends of the Giza Plateau and a part of our exposure process. We take the threats to the filmaker seriously and the threats we have received ourselves; but so too must the promise of exposure for the whole dirty story be taken seriously.

Our material is being fed as fast as it is being prepared for presentation and also at a rate which recognised the prudence necessary to 'play a game' of negotiation which is necessary in all these matters.

However we can say right now, a couple of days ago we captured the exact moment under a full moon where they are removing items from below ground in the area in front of the Sphinx Temples. and it is a part of an ongoing SCA approved excavation project which has been in operation for almost one year.

Items of Great Importance are being openly removed by the Egyptian Authorities in front of the village people as well as the world.. and in other areas like this one! No one has been able to do a thing about it up to now. In the latest hour one Egyptian source claimed there was nothing found; however,eyewitnesses disagree. For further example see the illegal digs...links further below

These activities are a breathtaking Arrogence!

The authorities CANNOT stop the truth being revealed. The public are bound to learn of the amazing finds beneath the Giza Plateau... even if it does also reveal the bare faced lies that have been told to cover the fact for so long.

We wish to reiterate : The original video is not Hollywood quality,

(which is not surprising in the circumstances,) but it is untamperered and unedited...

and it contains very clear PROOF of where it was taken and when it was taken,

and with understandable dialogue in the background.

The clip was presented in its edited form specifically following multiple

urgent requests to do so in order to prevent the film maker from being murdered.

Now those opposing know that everyone is aware of it!

Source: www.richardgabriel.info...

This is also interesting: www.richardgabriel.info...

[edit on 1-5-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well the video dosent tell me anything just blackness some lights and sound of a lorry and a entrance that could be anything....

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by loner007

Yes you are most correct but you can hear they are loading something massive onto the boat under the cover of night.

If I can find more I will post it.

The quality is not good at all but then again you are talking undercover, not being able to bring out a good camera and lighting.

Go to Camelot's site and read, the person who took this has had their life threatened.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
this has already been discussed here. The video from gabriel's site has the audio taken out and they added their own looping audio. Pause the video while watching it and you can hear the audio keep playing.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Also from project camelot: There's a stargate in the Gulf of Aden and you need to telepathically communicate with dolphins to use them as a key to open the gate.

Please us a boulder of salt when using Camelot as a source. They are good entertainment though.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Thank you!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Edgar Cayce stated that there was a buried hall of records somewhere between the Sphinx and the Nile. Although he also stated that the course of the Nile in front of the Sphinx had been altered by the egyptians long ago. Cayce did also predict that man would rediscover this vault. If I remember right, I think he said that these records were left by the Atlantians for future humanity.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hmmm... I seem to remember a number of different sources claiming that the "hall of records" or some kind of ancient library is hidden underneath the sphinx...

I also seem to remember that recently they did some geological surveys that showed that there are cavern like structures underneath Giza, and that they have even found entrances to tunnels around the area.

Either way... the Egyptian government has always been extremely protective about the Giza area and rarely allows any kind of digs or excavations in the area.

Either way pretty interesting... I hope that whatever they find there they don't hide away from the public.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

great find... ive flagged and book marked... thank you

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Damn shame the cameraman could not afford an image intensifier, that would have shut a lot mouths, plus an opening shot of the pyramids and possible a close up of truck number plates would help no end.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Someone should inform UNESCO that one of their World Heritage Sites is being looted.

top topics

join