It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Report: Al Qaeda never existed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by BladeDraven

I agree with all of that.

Indeed part of the reason I distrust the Truth Movement is because I think it discourages people from looking at the real problems in the world, and particularly with the USA. IMO "truthers" who think that the sheeple are being fed a lie so they can feel safe and others can profit are, ironically, guilty of exactly the same thing. They haven't seen through the matrix at all.

Truthers seem to think there are no real problems in the world. They don't want to believe we're hated or there are indeed groups out there that are willing to murder our civilians or soldiers. So they decide to live in a little world together pushing everyone's opinions that don't go with theirs out the door.

Close.. I think the fundamental issue for some of these people is to blame bush for everything.. From the war, to stripping down our civil rights. Sometimes I wish our own citizens would spend some time awake in their government 101 classes so they can at least understand how the government works before assigning blame.

Originally posted by webpirate
reply to post by Xcathdra

And you know all of this how? Because you have heard it all ex post facto by the same media and political organizations that have created this entire story.

What probably is the truth dates back further than 88-89. More like into the early 80's where Afghan rebels against Soviet occupation were backed by US CIA operations as part of the Cold War. We have been led to believe now that this entire scattered resistance force somehow miraculously morphed into this very sophisticated terror organization with capabilities that far outreach even the country they were supposedly hiding in.
The truth is, the "attacks" of September 11 were a very carefully orchestrated and carried out plan that would have been too extreme for a band of mountain fighter to even comprehend. More like the abilities of a government of a world power like the US or Israel.

The mountain fighters were though, all too happy to take the blame.

Thinking a group of people who have no problem dieing to forward their cause could not pull off something as sophisicated as hijacking an airplane is nothing more than ignoring history, and severely underestimating an enemy. The "terror network" is not sophisticated in the least bit, and I think that is where we get in trouble. Its hard to use a million dollar missile, launched from a billion dollar sub, to kill someone walking through the desert with no way to track them other than looking for foot prints.

Case in point on how we overcomplicate things. During the space race, NASA spent a few million dollars developing a pen that writes in space.. The Soviets used a pencil. Sometime the lowtech solution will trump in the end.

Lets go one step further.. What if Al Queda had a nation state supporting them? What if this nation state assisted them in pulling this off? As far as where did I get my information, you can look at multiple sources from different countries that have logged / categorized these entities, how they were created, and what they are doing now. Al Queda absorbed several different other terror networks out of Egypt when it started, and since has loose affiliations with other terror groups who were not al queda to start with, but now claim the title.

Do I buy the story hook, line and sinker? No. However, I point out that there is information we do not have access to that could completely change the view on this story. Like I said before, you dont let the other person know you can read their cyphers. This one will await history as its judge.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Absolutely. It's an old TM saw that the hijackers were "cave dwellers", unsophisticated troglodytes who could never pull off something as fantastical as the 9/11 attacks.

If they weren't talking about such utter swine this might look perilously close to racism. Indeed I think there is at least a racial dimension to some areas of 9/11 "Truth" - far better to have a fat, mean, white capitalist pulling the strings than a hate-filled genocidal mystic from a dimly-understood culture thousands of miles away.

And of course the summary is inaccurate anyway. The attacks weren't complex and the perpetrators were far from being sheep-herders.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81

Originally posted by SmittyPuffs
reply to post by vigil gregor

Do you think we roam around Afghanistan blowing up random houses, kicking dogs, shootin women, adn burning fields? No. No we don't. We do plenty of humanitarian work that those people LOVE! Tell me the next time the media tells you about a school, hospital, or police station opening. You probably won't, but it happens EVERY SINGLE DAY.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by SmittyPuffs]

Actually, yes we do. Or maybe you weren't paying attention when our troops infiltrated a house and raped a 14 year old girl after they killed her family. Once they were done they shot her in the head and then set the family on fire. I watched a US soldier throw a puppy over a #ing mountain cliff and laugh as it cried the whole way down. Who the hell are you to say that doesn't go on when I've seen it my self (not those examples personally but it's on youtube) and you have soldiers themselves on VIDEO say they've seen it or have been a part of some inhumane act.

Pull your self-righteous head out of your ass and wake up. You aren't the only soldier to see combat. Grow up, holy crap.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by novastrike81]

[edit on 27-4-2010 by novastrike81]

shall we list off the atorcities commiteed by these foriegn enemies towards innocent people? We can go tit for tat all you want. Wars happen because communication fails.

All wars are crimes.

And for what it is worth, we have had news outlets highlight the good that has been accomplished. The problem is it was only a few channels, and they were drown out by people screaming at the top of their lungs that Bush is responsible for this and that. I point out that Congress, and not the President, is responsbile for the day to day operations of this country, and could of, at ANY point, brought the troops home by not funding the war. Even with a majority in both houses, this never occured.

I guess my question is where do people, who challenge the offical events, get their information from? I mean aside from youtube and some of thes eother fringe groups?

And before you guys start flaming, this is not directed at everyone, jsut a few people who like to claim the moral high ground using the same sources that they then rail against when it doesnt go their way.

The one question I would like to ask people is this:

I fail to understand the hatred towards the Bush Administration for "failing to act" when the exact same thing happened to Bill Clinton. Clinto had multiple opprotunites to take out bin laden, and refused to, with the exception of 1 cruise missile attack that he screwed up by tipping off Pakistan that we just violated thier airspace (Pakistani ISI in turn warned Bin Laden).

So please do me a favor.. When you want to bash people about 9/11, let us know up front where your anger lies.. Is it the fact that it happened, or the fact you hate Bush and jsut want to blame him for soemthing..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Absolutely. It's an old TM saw that the hijackers were "cave dwellers", unsophisticated troglodytes who could never pull off something as fantastical as the 9/11 attacks.

The fact is they could not pull off anything as sophisticated as 911 without inside help.

If they weren't talking about such utter swine this might look perilously close to racism. Indeed I think there is at least a racial dimension to some areas of 9/11 "Truth" - far better to have a fat, mean, white capitalist pulling the strings than a hate-filled genocidal mystic from a dimly-understood culture thousands of miles away.

Racism? Perhaps, you would like to call all these credible people racist, who do not buy into the pandering lies from the media and the very government THEY work for.

[color=gold] NEW SECTION 400+ Medical Professionals NEW SECTION

200+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
1,100+ Engineers and Architects
250+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
400+ Professors Question 9/11
300+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
200+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

And of course the summary is inaccurate anyway. The attacks weren't complex and the perpetrators were far from being sheep-herders.

That is your opinion; however, here is my “opinion” that supports the facts, the attacks were very complex and were carried out with military position and accuracy.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by impressme]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I'm not sure your post is worth responding to. It's just assertion, really.

Still, I'll take the time to point out that I'm not suggesting that the members of AE911 or whatever other organisations you're trumpeting are racists. Some of them might be, the majority likely aren't.

What my post says is that the notion that the hijackers were ignorant "cave-dwellers" is a racially loaded signification designed to belittle their abilities and thus bolster a Truth Movement narrative.

I'd also point out that your habit of invoking the groups you so respectfully highlight in yellow is a very thin argument. Certainly in a brief random survey of AE911Truth I found very few people who would agree with your version of events. And yet you continually appeal to their authority as though they were fully signed up to your crackpot theories.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

The fact is they could not pull off anything as sophisticated as 911 without inside help.

Racism? Perhaps, you would like to call all these credible people racist, who do not buy into the pandering lies from the media and the very government THEY work for.

[color=gold] NEW SECTION 400+ Medical Professionals NEW SECTION

200+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
1,100+ Engineers and Architects
250+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
400+ Professors Question 9/11
300+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
200+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals

That is your opinion; however, here is my “opinion” that supports the facts, the attacks were very complex and were carried out with military position and accuracy.

Hmmm.. as far as stating they were not advanced enough to pull this off.. I point out that almsot 250 years ago, "mountain folk" and uneducated "simpletons" told the crown where they can shove their tea tax. Britain was way more advanced, both in technology and doctrine than the colonists.. If we check, we do not have a Governor General for the United States, and nor do we sing God Save the Queen. Not bad for simple mountain folk.

What did it take to pull of 9/11? A small group of people on 4 planes who had box cutters. Planes have been hicjaked using a lot less people, with a lot more simple items. Stating they could not have pulled it off is puzzeling based on the reasons given - That they are not techincal enough to do it.

Ugggh.. I can come up with a list that is just as long as the one above offering the opposite view, so lists to me are nothing more than an opinion list based on personal interpretation. Like I said, I have no issues with people looking into this stuff. I do have issues when information is twisted to represent whatever side is trying to use it for their cause.

If you truely feel the Government is behind it, then start backing candidates who are willing to look into this and hold hearings, where they have subpoena power. Vote in a President who shares your view points and also wants this looked into.

The fundamental question for this topic though is Al Queda never existed. This has been proven false, and supported by legitmate sources showing the inception, and background, including that of Bin Laden.

Any other argument, including on whether they were responsible for 9/11, is irrelevant to the topic and question at hand.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Xcathdra]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

It is quite obvious from BBC news coverage that they do not subscribe to the view that Al Qaeda does not exist.

Here is one of their reports from last year about the convictions of terrorists who planned to blow up airliners between UK and North America :-

news.bbc.co.uk...

If that plot had come to fruition then the death toll may well have exceeded 9/11. What would truthers have done then ? still blame Bush/Cheney ?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
I fail to understand the hatred towards the Bush Administration for "failing to act" when the exact same thing happened to Bill Clinton. Clinto had multiple opprotunites to take out bin laden, and refused to, with the exception of 1 cruise missile attack that he screwed up by tipping off Pakistan that we just violated thier airspace (Pakistani ISI in turn warned Bin Laden).

So please do me a favor.. When you want to bash people about 9/11, let us know up front where your anger lies.. Is it the fact that it happened, or the fact you hate Bush and jsut want to blame him for soemthing..

I think most American's are mad at the Bush Administration for lying to the public about this incident. One example of the lie is that 757 that supposedly hit the Pentagon. There was no aircraft at the scene; just bits and pieces. Yet they want us to believe that a Boeing 757 made a 16 foot circular hole on the side of the building with the support beams pushed OUTWARDS. Also no skid marks in the grass or nothing as mentioned by the Bush Administration. Also the engine and tires made it into the building through one hole that was supposed to be caused by the tip of the aircraft. A lot of stuff doesn't add up and a lot of the essentials needed to actually prove it was confiscated by the government; i.e. black box and security camera's. However, I did see a video on one of those debunker videos showing said camera footage right below and all you really see is a streak and an explosion. I believe it was from a gas station across the street; I'd have to go find it or find the name of the program since I saw it on Netflix. It's also been said that one person actually witnessed it and video taped what really happened but we all know how that ended for that unfortunate soul.

Then again that's my opinion do as you wish with it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

The fundamental question for this topic though is Al Queda never existed. This has been proven false, and supported by legitmate sources showing the inception, and background, including that of Bin Laden.

Any other argument, including on whether they were responsible for 9/11, is irrelevant to the topic and question at hand.

I don't think most people can grasp the fact that our government would be so vicious and inhumane to start a war by attacking it's own country. If you noticed that we lost a ton of money the first year Bush was in office. Not sure if it was carried over or not but the video just says that ca. 2.5 trillion dollars was missing. What's a great source of income? War! It makes great sense to create a war against a group of insurgents that hate us. We already knew the Muslims hated western society anyway what a great thing to capitalize on, right? Hence the videos of CIA training our guys and promising them freedoms and their reward with God (Allah) if they succeed. If you take a step back this is a great idea and one the government constructed very carefully and methodically.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Time, circumstances, events. At the time we were in a cold war with the Russians. Their defeat in the Afghanistan was essential to our future security and their downfall. Could they have ever guess that one, lone, very rich Saudi was going to go off the deep end and form an extreme hatred for the U.S.? Absolutely not.

So it was ok to give terorist weapons and trianing as the C I A didnt know it would be used agianst them !
The sad fact is that many brave soldiers have died possibly by weapons given to these people by the own country.

the difference between a terorist and a freedom fighter is if he is a friend of the C I A or not.

Persecuted them for actions of others? I don't persecute anyone that doesn't shoot at me, blow my friends up, or kill innocent women and children. They may never have stepped on US soil, or directly committed 9/11, but they ARE my enemy. They want me dead, they want YOU dead. And they try their damned hardest to do it.

you was in there country attacking them what did you expect a cup of tea and cake.

I supose in your eyes if theres a country that doese not do what the U S A wants then they should just be nuked.

If you believe that the U S A has the right to do anything it wants to anyone, if it furthers its own goals is that fighting for freedom ?

The U S A is the biggest bully in the world keeping everyone selling there oil in dollars to create the petro dollar and take its cut out of every oil sale.

I just hope that one day you realise that this is self destructive and if the U S A had put as much money into helping these people as they have killing them in the long term things may have got better.
but i fear you may never see anything past your fear and anger and probably feel i should not be allowed to speak out and should be shot for doing so.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by novastrike81
I don't think most people can grasp the fact that our government would be so vicious and inhumane to start a war by attacking it's own country. If you noticed that we lost a ton of money the first year Bush was in office. Not sure if it was carried over or not but the video just says that ca. 2.5 trillion dollars was missing. What's a great source of income? War! It makes great sense to create a war against a group of insurgents that hate us. We already knew the Muslims hated western society anyway what a great thing to capitalize on, right? Hence the videos of CIA training our guys and promising them freedoms and their reward with God (Allah) if they succeed. If you take a step back this is a great idea and one the government constructed very carefully and methodically.

Ok.. Lets clear somet higns up.. We will start with the missing 2.5 Trillion that is missing. Most people are uninformed on this part, assuming it was Bush and his administration that stole it, and that they went to war to replace it.

The report that everyone is referring to is here:

2002 - Defense Department Cannot Account For 25% Of Funds — $2.3 Trillion

The investigation into these missing funds was started during Bush's first term in office, in an effort to stop corruption and waste. Sept 10th was the day Rumsfield announced parts of the ongoing investigation, and where they were at in finding the money. Due to timing of announcement and other world events, people are tagging the 2.3 trillion missing, and 9/11 as the excuse to cover it up and recoup. The report came out in 2002 as a continuation of that investigation in terms of where they were at in finding the money (and as you read / watch, not very far due to stone walling from mid levels and project managers who were there long before Bush / Rumsfeld took over, going back to Clinton, Bush 1, Reagan, etc etc).

DoD Buget Outline FY99-FY05

1990 - 291 Billion - Cold War Ending

1999 - 262.6
2000 - 267.2
2001 - 286.4
2002 - 288.3
2003 - 298.7
2004 - 307.6
2005 - 318.9 -

As you can see, the DoD budget for just 5 years, NOT including supplamental spending for Iraq and Afghanistan, cannot account for 2.3 trillion dollars missing, as it would mean the DoD had NO budget for these 5 years, as the total comes close to 2.03 trillion.

This is something that has been happening long term over many administrations of both parties.

So while I can see how people who read statements that are presented as current and reliable to support the charge that Bush must of somehow stole the money or gave it away, really need to do some more homework on this topic.

The other conspiracy topic raised in other areas state the WT7 housed the records for Black Projects, and since 2.3 trillion is missing from the DoD budget, that it was destroyed to prevent a back track of these invoices / expenditures.

WT7 is a backup site that is used, and the records still exist in other sites. If you take the time to review ALL available info about WT7 you will see the conspiracy theorists kind of jumped the gun about how it was "brought down".

WTC Conspiracy Answers

WT7 Info PM

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm just going to make a little suggestion. If you are interested in this subject and you aren't familiar with Jason Burke you should check his work out. Serious journalist, couple of books, lived and corresponded out of Pakistan, rational, informed.

Al Qeada small. Most Muslim's think they nuts too! Only made big by America chasing them. America stop chasing them, Al Qeada get very small. Think violent expansionist Quaker movement.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Ok.. lets get some things right about our "Bullying" along with other comments made about Muslim Patsys.. Our "beef" with Islam goes back before we were even a country. Once we were, we relied on treaties we had with North African countries to leave our shipping alone, and in later times before the first Barbary Coast War, we relied on France to protect our shipping through a treaty.

Did we stop there and invade? No, we decided to pay tribute to these kingdoms to stop them from attacking our shipping and enslaving our sailors.

Did we go to war then? No, we sent Diplomats to meet with their Diplomat to discuss finding a peaceful solution to the problem. The Response we received:

Wikipeida History - First barbary War

"In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy to London, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). Upon inquiring "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every muslim who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once.

... and this is how the line in a well known song was created....

"From the Halls of Montazume, to the shores of Tripoli"

If we could get people off of the Radicalized Off shoots of Religions (Islam, Christianity, Jeudaism) and talk to each other as equals, then we have a chance to make it to the 22nd century without having to rebuild the species.

To bring this full circle, Why would a group of people, martyrs, take responsibility for something, if they are being blamed for it, yet had nothing to do with it?

What better way to demonize the West to the world of radical Islam, and create a rallying cry that would bring in more than just the delusional?

Al Queda is real... It exists... and pretending otherwise is naieve. The view point that some people could not hijack a plane and stear them into a building because they are considered backwoods / cavedwellers / what have you is just laughable. These people ahve been around longer than we have, including their culture, way of life. Their devotion to their religion is also more strict than ours in a sense. When you introduce the phrase Holy Mission, the task takes on a whole new level, and the most devout will go to the ends of the Earth to make it happen, jsut to please their God.

- "Always use the word Impossible with the Greatest of Caution" - Wernher Von Braun

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by time91
reply to post by mikelee

Amazing, it has been long enough and they don't need to cover it up anymore. I say this because many believe some element in the CIA with others (an international group) were complicit in the events of 9/11, and the CIA has been tied to the BBC for years (according to Cryptome's info). So they basically just said "Tricked ya!".
No one can stop 'them', and 'they' know it...

I agree that they may think that no one can stop them but here is some food for thought:
CIA and agencies need money to run.
They depend on those who don't have the need to know to run things up front while they operate in the shadows.
They need to keep up appearances until their last false flag is thrown.
And
They, like all sociopaths love their souvenirs!
So, how do you stop them? Stop the flow of money! Here's an idea taken straight out of "Lay Bare the Heart" by James Farmer - the architect of the Civil Rights movement and founder of C.O.R.E.:
The Freedom Rides were a strategy that had outward appeal because it gave people who would normally not participate in staged protest an outlet for their need to be a patriotic, responsible, Constitution protecting US citizen. By this time, the media was all over this staged event, so it made it less hazardous for people to protest by the bus load (pardon the pun) than their counterparts (blacks) who were the first on the front lines.
Well, this was not just the public opinion publicity stunt that many have portrayed over the years, it had financial implications for those who kept the Jim Crowe practices alive. See, filling up jails may be all well and fine for voters, but horrible if over run in no time flat by mobs of people whom they had to provide due process. The Freedom Rides were intended for this mission: To break the financial backs of state governments who participated in the unconstitutional practice of Jim Crowe laws.
You take their money, they can't do anything. Just like they are trying to do to you - take your jobs, make you dependent on the state/fed governments and then poof, you become THE PROBLEM!
Solution:
World Wide Blue Flu Pandemic. Two months should do it!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
In an article for the Guardian, called, "The struggle against terrorism cannot be won by military means", Robin Cook, British Labour politician, said,

"Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians."

Robin Cook resigned from his positions as Lord President of the Council and Leader of the House of Commons on 17 March 2003 in protest against the invasion of Iraq.

Ex Foreign Secretary, he was about to publish more on the terrorism subject, but less than a month after writing this particular piece, collapsed of a heart attack whilst on holiday in the Scottish highlands. He died in the helicopter on the way to hospital ...

source

www.guardian.co.uk...

and wikipedia ..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I was wondering when somebody would post something concerning the general existence of Al-Qaeda!

From the day of 9/11, my dad has always said that Bin Laden was hired as an actor by the CIA. Well, it looks like his prediction is almost true. Wait 'till I show him these vids hehehe...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I haven't posted here in awhile, been involved in other areas, but just wanted to share for those who haven't seen it, there is an old interesting picture out there on the net showing Brezezinsky and Bin Laden together with ZBIG either handing a military rifle to Bin Laden or else perhaps just admiring it. I have the pic, if anyone hasn't seen it, but am not sure how to post pictures here (a bit of a Luddite I confess). I would imagine if anyone wants though, this pic is still likely easily found on the net (or perhaps someone can tell me how to post pics)

Seems the world is such a small place, it sure seems interesting to me that a guy who 'backed' Osama, now seems to back Obama. One must admit 'these guys' do seem to have a sense of 'humor'.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

then President Jimmy Carter’s National Security Advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski visiting ‘his boy’, Osama Bin Laden, in training with the Pakistan Army, 1981. Photo originally scanned from the New York Village Voice. Photo credited to the Sygma/Corbis Agency, Paris.

Just preparing a thread on this. Good timing!!

[edit on 4/27/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I'm not sure your post is worth responding to. It's just assertion, really.

That is your opinion. Assertion, perhaps you might want to look at the rant you just wrote.

Still, I'll take the time to point out that I'm not suggesting that the members of AE911 or whatever other organisations you're trumpeting are racists.

I never posted anything about A&E to you, perhaps if you took the time and read my post you would have seen it was Patriots Question 911.com.

What my post says is that the notion that the hijackers were ignorant "cave-dwellers" is a racially loaded signification designed to belittle their abilities and thus bolster a Truth Movement narrative.

No, I disagree with you on your “silly narrative” of calling the hijackers were ignorant "cave-dwellers" just to belittle their abilities.

No, you give them too much credibility and in doing so, you fall ignorant to logic.
If man wanted to, he can train a monkey to fly an airplanes I have no doubt that these cave dwellers were trained to fly Cessna’s.
However, to put someone in a Boeing cockpit that has never trained or flown in a Boeing commercial airliner he or she will not be able to fly the plane and that is a proven fact.
These instruments on the cockpit panels are not of the same and are laid out very different.

For the sake of argument, let’s say they did know how to fly these alleged hijacked airplanes. Perhaps, you have the answers to how these hijackers were able to fly these massive Boeing commercial airlines with military combat maneuvers, that even expert military pilots have claimed with the years of training they couldn’t even perform such maneuvers themselves.

Lets go a little further and lets say they were able to. Why would these alleged hijackers even risk coming to the United States using stolen identities and take a chance of hijacking four commercial Boeing airliners fully loaded simultaneously without a hitch there is no plan that is that fool proof, unless there was inside help.

I am talking about these hijackers being allowed to fly our highly restricted airspaces without any interference from our military.
In every case, right up to 911, our military would always intercept any airplane that was off is flight courses, or would ignore Tower control instructions. For these highjackers to pull off flying these planes into their targets they would need FAA & NORAD to stand down, for the first time in American history, and that exactly what happened.

You could not possibly have all these situations happen all at the same time without people high up inside our government and military helping to make these situations to happened.

You may want to give all these hijackers all the credit but they do not have the power to force our military to stand down, or silences the communication between FAA & NORAD to Dick Cheney’s offices waiting for Cheney’s reply by simply answering his dam phone. NORAD did not have the authority to send up fighter escorts to intercept those planes. Why you might ask, is because Donald Rumsfeld took that power away from NORAD months before 911 and gave it to Dick Cheney only, and to add more insult to injury Rumsfeld restored that power back to NORAD the day after 9/11, how convenient for the hijackers to know that Dick Cheney would not answer his phone.
How would the hijackers know this? There is no way they could know this without inside help.

Why would all these alleged hijackers want to pull off the greatest defeat that the United States has ever seen on our soil, and not get credit for it? That is not how these radical terrorist operate, they cannot wait to take credit for blowing up buildings or busloads full of children, but in this case, no one took credit for 911.

I'd also point out that your habit of invoking the groups you so respectfully highlight in yellow is a very thin argument.

I disagree, I find most of these professionals know how protocols work, and I believe most people value their opinions because some of these professionals are experts in their field.

Certainly in a brief random survey of AE911Truth I found very few people who would agree with your version of events.

Really, and you have proof of your brief random survey? Besides your “opinions” and no evidences, we are not talking about A&E911Truth we are talking about my source I posted to you. You are the one who brought up A&E in this discussion not I.

And yet you continually appeal to their authority as though they were fully signed up to your crackpot theories.

No, they only support the facts; they only support the scientific facts they only support the evidences nothing more, these professionals have more questions then they do answers. However, they do not support the OS fairytales that you defend with your “opinions” without any credible evidences to prove any of it true.

If anything is a “proven crackpot theory” it is the OS.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by baudolino

"Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians."

ive heard of an other version of what the term Al-Qaida means ,

toilet / the place where you "dump"

cant recall where i got that from but it was a muslim that pointed it out that the term Al-Qaida is not exactly ortodox in it self..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join