It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary Story! Recent!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My story begins like this:

One of my friend's family owns a large beach house on the coast of California. As that friend is now serving in the Military, my other friends who is family friends with that friends family was allowed to have our friends over at the beach house,(sorry if I was confusing).

So we have about 20 of my closest friends all at this house and my girlfriend and I were fortunate enough to get our own room. It is very small with a closet mirror, little TV, twin size bed, fax machine, and large draped window with various eclectic antiques decorating the room.

So it finally gets late and most of the fun is winding down and my girlfriend and I are in our room and we get in a huge fight over something extremely dumb but it escalates and there is certainly a ton of negative energy flying around in the room.

We finally make-up and decide to finally go to sleep. My girlfriend wanted to go home earlier in the night but since it was a two hour drive home, I told her no.

We finally are able to fall asleep its about 3:35 or 3:40 am and I am about half-way asleep when I hear this high pitched wail or whine, so loud that it wakes me out of my sleep and my girlfriend hears it too. At the instant I awoke and heard the wail, the lights in the room flicker and the fax machine starts making noises. I freak out but try to play the tough rationalist in front of my girlfriend. I look out the window in the room and a light is on outside and its another house and like a cement ditch.

I run upstairs to my friends room who has a balcony as I think someones car may be getting broken into but after looking around for a few minutes I see and hear nothing else. I go back to my room with my girlfriend and look out the window another time and the light is off out there! By this time its 4am and everyone has been asleep for at least an hour!
I tell my girlfriend I will appease her wishes and take her home if he hear anything else but we are both so worked up and frightened and just feel like something is not right about where we are.

We both just end up agreeing to leave right then at about 4:15 and im beat tired. We turn on the lights and pack our stuff and my girlfriend notices 3 glass angels on differing levels of bookshelf in the room and notices they are all three, turned backwards. As a catholic she immediately sees this as a bad omen and we speed up on packing and start our journey home.

A day later my friend calls me and asks me why we left so early so I tell him this story and he mentions he had thought he saw a little girl but did not want to say anything as to seem crazy. I guess another friend thought he saw a little girl to and another guy who came over a month before that saw a little girl as well. Another of my friends heard a noise that night too.

All in all scary place. Also my friend goes back a day later and someone had changed the garage door key-code so he has no way of getting in and he calls a family member who owns the house and they are in a different town and werent there...

Something did not want a bunch of teenagers partying there....

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If your telling the truth holy crap man, don't go back there!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenskeptical

great story but you should have investigated it a little more

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What a very interesting story. You should look into the back ground and history of the house to see if there is any information that might relate to your experience.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is quite an amazing story. There has been alot of demonic activity lately, and ghostly activity for me and alot of people i know.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I know, I definitely should have looked around more but I was freaked out.
This is coming from an agnostic with an atheistic leaning anti-superstition and paranormal background. I value my ultra-rational thinking but when crazy sh^% like that happens its hard to remain skeptical haha!

I'm interested in talking to one of the family members who ones the house, maybe there is some dark past. My girlfriend said she never felt right about that room and its the second time we have stayed in it, the first time nothing happened...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
*sigh* This never happens to me! I always miss all the fun...

The movie The Ring almost immediately came to mind. Did you receive a phone call?

[ok all serious now]

Cool story though. Did the family report incidents like you mentioned?
It would be weird if they never experience anything like this. If this is indeed the case, it might be very well related to you or your spouse. It might have been the negative energy, or just a projection of some kind.

top topics

join