It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lesson in Loving One Another..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is an old video, and many of you may have seen it before. I still think it is worth sharing with you all. I hope this is in the right place.

I have always been the type of person that tries to treat others as I wish to be treated. As I get older though, I realize more and more how much I dislike people. I still try to act with kindness towards others, but I look at the world and wonder why I bother..

My heart has always been more open towards animals, and my kindness towards them, I know, is always more genuine. This video represents why.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I always do..

Peace.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Aaaawww, nice vid

just shows you, lol

CX

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Just caught this thread, starred and flagged.

Great video, one that everyone should see. I like the fact that animals just give without expecting anything back.

How cool would it be if we were like that?

CX.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

try to see what above you to copy not what is under, animals are not aware of anything they cannot be any reference of giving

giving is to what is logically superior as objectively you can yourself still exist even if you give something of value from your life to, and sense how you are not loosing anything on the contrary gaining a step up you can gain from realizing the freedom of that superiority you realized for yourself

who dont give only betrayed theirselves truth being that tehy take everything to pretend giving or doing, and they mean to not exist as having to move for something to do alone but always mean existence of lies from the markets offer to

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Just caught this thread, starred and flagged.

Great video, one that everyone should see. I like the fact that animals just give without expecting anything back.

How cool would it be if we were like that?

CX.

Oh brother. Even chimps pick lice off of each other. And ill tell you my dogs exspect to be feed love me or not.

CX

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by CX

animals are not aware of anything they cannot be any reference of giving

You're saying they are not aware of anything?

Really?

To the last two posters....you guys have a great day.

CX.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Been here for a while but never posted until now, just thought I would say, thanks for the positive vibes. Sending them back your way...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

yes really you cant be aware of anything but yourself and you cant see yourself condition but totally since reality is absolutely, that is how you exist as self conscious that starts from the fact of brain that state your awareness freedom real
a dog can be a very mean somthing you would never know from waht they live of what they get to petend being through

only what you are as free determin your objective reality that mean its end being your freedom life that is existing of you there out alone

considering evil awareness as living is being evil existence yourself sorry to say that but that is the only mean of saying animals being self aware

CX

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

Interesting opinion, thanks for posting it.

So enlighten me about how you know how an animals mind works? I do take a great interest in experts that learn about animal behaviour, but i am also fascinated when stories come along that just open you up to a whole new side of animals.

I don't believe anyone can truely say an animal cannot feel or be aware of anything, then again i'm not entirely sure i understand your post thoroughly.

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree.

CX.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

how animal mind work this is your speciality not mine, i was clearly meaning the conception of existence that need necessarly a sense of freedom from objective perspective, you exist because you know that else is, a living is itself move freedom as being true, but an evil living is who enjoy conditions life in nature meaning ultimately pretend being a living

your despise for animals is obvious for what you mean that they are in such obvious conditions that not even nothing is there
you cannot create someone being living as an animal just because you dont want to kill another powerful living guilty of charge on animals as the whole condition life

gods in natural life are guilty full of charge for anything suffer even a stone but a thing is not a living even if it is a right living of nothing positive truth from what they force its negative existence to be that awareness of slavery and possessions to worse livings force they enjoy doing for that sense of creations above absolute negative realities life

showing what evil disposition would do to pretend being a living freedom out

your gods must get the guillotin for all they think doing but it is not animals like you that are judging them it is the living freedom out eh toc

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Thanks so much for this. I read about posts saying how hollywood is brainwashing us to thier thinking of nature (Avatar) as intelligent and connected and this is supposed to be a bad thing. I have witnessed this type of thing many times and with so much proof, how can you say otherwise. Animals feel and bond. A nanny couple of cats show how it very much looks like the cat is trying to give CPR. You tube and see a guy and a ton of wild bears are best friends, without being eaten (although I have seen that as well).Crows having funerals. When you see nature acting humanely time and time again, you are only lying to yourself if you say they don't feel. s&f

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyriderl_l

but this is my point too, it is nature not them, you dont understand what it is to say that reality is absolutely its living source always, that is why you are only what you are totally free about

loving nature is loving the oness of a superior intelligent life, comon nature is not an animal she is possessing you all and me as well
i enjoy some of nature moves of livings as well, even cats that i thought dont love at all i happened to understand a bit from what my son love his cat, but i see nature in all that life, it is not the cat or the dog

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Really cute video. The poor dog is going to get stepped on, if he didn't already. they didn't say how the spinal injury occcured.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

yea they just get one exception second and film it to make a whole story they would possess all its rights, pretending that it is the whole life of those random animals

like now if i say lol and kiss, you can use it to say how in hells i am living heavens forever, it is the irrespect of living wether as principle truth objectively known or a reality of livings free conscious forced to something else the themselves lives

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by earthdude

the themselves lives

correction, then

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I had already removed my subscription to the thread because there weren't really any takers.. then I was looking around my profile and seen there had been a few replies after the fact.

Oh well, a little late to get in on the discussion, but I'm glad that those of you enjoyed the video enjoyed the video.

Peace.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by broahes

My animal is giving without expecting anything back right at this very moment. My wife is laid up with another nightmare migraine and my dog (Aspen the malamute) is just lying there on the bed beside her and has only moved to get water or to rest her head on the pillow beside my wife’s face.

As to the OP well, a very cool video of a very cool dog and her cool gigantic friend. It made me tear up, so starred and flagged because dogs are cool and the thing I love about dogs, they are noble souls who are aware of much more than people assume.

/Signed, a very biased dog owner.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

It's interesting that you share that about your dog (and your wife) because my wife and dog had a similar bonding experience earlier this year after my wife had a surgery.

I slept in our guest room because I couldn't chance rolling over and hurting my wife, and we couldn't let the dog in the room with her because of the risk of infection. She laid outside the door the entire time (I even had to move her food and water to the hall beside the door).. any time my wife would wake up, making the smallest amount of noise.. our dog would come in and grab my arm, waking me up. I knew it was time to check in on her.

We can't have any children, so our dog is our child.. and we are more than satisfied with that.

Hope all goes well with your wife and she feels better soon.

Peace.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Amazing how animals of different species can love each other and yet humans of same species can be so hateful towards one another.

Makes a good case for under-thinking things.

And now ... elepalm!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68e526e94285.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I loved that picture. Thank you so much for posting it.

We should take a lesson from the animals.. we could learn so much.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join