It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want To Go To A Different Reality!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ok so to throw it out scientists say that there are other realities happening where your doin something different...you even die reading this! parallel universes. So FaCT:

1)You are 1 human in 6,816,331,850 www.census.gov...

2)You are the main character in your world..you have no choice

3) Withought Positive energy there will be no understanding of negative energy. We learn the three energys negative positive and neutral. (THE WORLD IS AHYPOCRITICAL PLACE!)

So we know there has to be a balance kept and theres multiple realities of us doing different things well well our brains are complex AFTER ALL!!

HERES HOW IT WORKS:

Anytime you put out an influence in your reality you have an affect happen. YOU CAUSED THE EFFECT so reality is in your control until another influence is thrown out by someone else. You tell me you will be famous and I dont believe in you I believe in myself OUR REALITIES SWITCHED AT THAT MOMENT now you DO become famous but since I didnt believe I split to the reality where I BECOME FAMOUS and you are a BUM!!! But you arent a bum the bum came from my reality of not believing in you. So in the end

WE ALL GET WHAT WE WANT but because you are reading my post I CAUSED the influence our realities will split once u project your reaction.

SO BOTTOM LINE PEOPLE

Believe what you want you make your own reality as cheesy old wiseman mother fatherly that sounds START BENDING YOUR REALITY IN YOUR FAVOR AND TO DO SO YOU CANT BE LAZY!! START THROWING DISTRACTIONS AT PEOPLE LIKE EVEN A random HELLO!?

If you have a feeling of denial the ENERGY OF DENIAL IS THERE so it may cause things to not work so smoothly in your favor because it is smugging the flow of the energy of what it is you want!

NOW ANYtime you take IN an influence YOU ARE HELPING ANOTHER PERSONS REALITY AND it will come true do to the collective consciousness everyone will tune in to those vibrations and then that persons reality becomes proven only by the help of you being influenced.

Now EVERY RELIGION IS RIGHT ThEY JUST ARE RUNNING IN DIFFERENT FREQUENCYS! why Do you think people fight so passionately for what they BELIEVE IN! cuz its TRUE TO THEM! There are too many HUMANS ON THE PLANET and it interfers with global consciousness. It would be an easier earth to maintain if there were fewer people and reality would run more smoothly. YOU MUSNT KNOW THINGS LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BE DISTRACTED! Its obvious certain powers dont want to release the truth of your Brain and the reality it creates. Dont let it create you. Dreams remind us that we go to sleep to Wake up

[edit on 22-4-2010 by SKIN-E]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Money and actions are our biggest influences we can send into the world.

So being consciously aware of how we conduct our selves in these two areas, and reducing their underlying motives and operations down to the spread of Love and Logic - is the single biggest influence we can have on our reality.

Think globally, act locally.

And become a conscious and ethical consumer as much as is financially feasible.

Culture-Jamming is fun too...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Too right everyone lives in there own world, and its amazing how it all comes together for all of us to exist together.

But positive thinking is not the rule of the universe, there is irony to make sure it does not work fully. The world is full of irony to keep everyone in check, lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Nice topic! I'm about half way through that massive old thread about how the 'law of attraction' works and I'm finding all this very interesting!

Looking back at all the coincidences throughout my life points to the idea that whatever it is you truly need will be available, so long as you approach it in the right way (whatever that is
). I've only recently starting trying to do this intentionally and I cant wait to see how it all transpires

Bearing all this in mind...

Is it important to dismiss NWO conspiracy theories?

Are things hidden in plain sight in order to manifest their reality in as many peoples universe as possible?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by March of the Fire Ants

I just saw the illuminati and the music industry and like I said this reality runs off hypocriticism. You illuminate ure mind with new knowledge ure mind is now influenced and helps create it be. So these people are smart, own the world hide symbolism make people who are influencial (major artists anyone famous) say certain things and so when people step up to stop it it works against u because now you know it to be real it will be real. They got u. So now what it comes down to is a HERO to take out the certain people who fancy themselves as gods in this reality. Is it possible...yesssssssss trtrtrtrtrtv

BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT TO BE WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Well I dig the post for sure and like the ideas you have on the whole multiple realities. I believe the idea that all realities are already coexisting its just a matter of which ones we experience and that belief has a strong influence on what we experience.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
So Mormons have the ultimate truth then, right? Knowing all we do about the world, what's the greatest thing imaginable that we could strive towards? Isn't it to become a god? To wield the ultimate creative power, the ability to create worlds in multidimensional hyperspace. Mormons believe that this is what awaits them in the afterlife. Will their fervent belief manifest such a reality, or is it already an established truth that was simply revealed to their founder and prophet, Joseph Smith?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SKIN-E

I appreciate your attempt at bringing this information too us but "It's nothing new" it's still the same load of guff if was 10 years ago, only then you used to buy Audio tapes "Think Positive..... Be Positive........ get everything you want in 10 easy steps"

It's a load of smoke and mirrors to take you more and more in to the mind, and away from the real solutions to the problems "Normally means getting off your ass"

Now you get books like "The moses Code" or "Conversation With God" even "Cosmic Ordering" COSMIC ORDERING !!! Sounds like a shopping channel, soon they will have a sopping channel that will sell "GUFF" to the New Age Movement, and they will buy it just like they buy everything else.

Here are my 5 steps to a better life...

Want More Money = Get a Job/Or get a better Job
Dream Relationship = Make sure above is a well paid Job, the relationship will soon come
Confidence = A swift drink or smoke normally sorts that one out
Dream House = Work Harder
Dream Car = You know the score "WORK WORK WORK"

Oh and don't moan "Well life is Hard" get used to it or ware an Helmet, living in la la land is only going to make things worse. That's why the world is the way it is, because people think they can solve everything by thinking about it.

GET REAL and stop spamming the boards with CAPS, and when you edit 5/6 times delete the (Edit: post quotes) as it's really annoying, or in fact don't do anything "Just think about it"

[edit on 22-4-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SKIN-E

There are too many HUMANS ON THE PLANET and it interfers with global consciousness.

Ok what do you suggest, Another Hitler, Saddam, Nuclear War, End of the world?

Some positive reality you want to create hey......

Not being picky or a bully, I hate all of the New Agers just the same.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Iam not intending to be a christian trolling this thread.
But here it is " Corinthians 13"
If you can achieve these directives or explanations, you will be a saint.
If we could just read these lines and obey in freedom, what a world, and what beings we would smile upon.
Love is the hardest thing to obey.
So Democrats, Republicans, christians, Muslims,Jews, come about.
Love ...Corinthians 13....its all there.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

I like the fact that you oppose cuz like I said you need opposite energy to keep blance. If anything I need more people to slam this. Honestly I am a 20 year old pagan young and have manipulated this reality to get things that I want. I HATE feeding my ego so Its my belief that we ALL get to do it. But reality is just lame that I got to have a good life and homeless people didnt. Ive me some amazing people with nothing and so I know your mind creates this reality as dreams do and I know how simple we are with how our subconscious runs off bodylanguage. All I can say is I was put here to not harm another being and realize there may be too many of us. You dont have to be negative to have negative perspectives. Id like to say I get the best of both sides. Hitler just had the guts to go forth and caused a great damage. It was sick and history is known to repeat itself so its good to understand why people do what they do besides talkin trash about them. Didnt it ever occur to you WHY did a GEnious like Hitler follow such a negative path??

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SKIN-E

I understand what you are saying and how this suppose to work but I want nothing, I want to remain poor in spirit and poor in reality. If I could have anything in the world "I would choose nothing" Positivity is just a phase of life, same with Negativity... they come and go, come and go, come and go. I react to Positivity and Negativity the same way... I simply let it be....

Ever heard the saying "You can't have pleasure without pain"

Everything you find fulfilment in comes at a price, every attachment is another wall in the maze you call life. That attachment is normally material, mental or emotional... either way it's an attachment and when you finally let go of them all ` all that is left is your true self, you come with nothing! You leave with nothing! why create illusion out of the space in-between.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Dear OP,

Love and Light to you brother! What an amazing topic! I'd jump on your balls in another reality!

But tune into my frequency for a moment. Walk outside. Go to the dirty, poverty stricken area near your whereabouts. You can even try your local sanitarium. Listen to the homeless people that are talking about the end being neigh, about being on a tv show, about richard being shot, or little bobby on the sled when he broke his neck. Yeah, ask them to just tune their frequencies or alter their realities with their thoughts and their intent. Go ahead and ask them, because you're knocking on the door of the same world many of these people occupy in their own heads.

You want to augment your reality, make some goals. Know what you want to achieve, then do everything you have to do without giving up on yourself, surpass and repeat. Along the way, take a moment to slow down and enjoy little things so you don't get swept up in a monotonous life.

NotAgain

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

YES EXACTLY what I think about everyday screw heaven screw hell I wish to be nothing! Whats the point of pleasure and pain screw both! I wish to be...Nothingness but is that even possible!? Were trapped layers of light energy! WhO the hell trapped us in the devils playground!?

new topics

top topics

join