It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Aliens and What could Really be Happening

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I`ve already explained this my research is based on the wikia numbers sorry but its the only place i could actualy find any statistics i searched for hours.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Then please share those links with us, so that we can check them out for ourselves.

Maybe, suggest what you think they're showing in a little more detail?

Example:

www.wiki/volcano/xxxxxx - I think this suggests X

The more detail you can put in the better, the more links the better - but you do need to show your research.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Ok, so you’ve done literally hours of research, and come up with the idea that our world is about to be saved by the GFL.

Fine, you’re not the first one to do some reading and come up with that notion, and you sure won’t be the last.

You may wonder why there have been so many negative posts on your thread; you have to understand that many people come to ATS and say they are something they patently aren’t. So many, it gets tedious. There’re so many aliens on these boards they’re almost outnumbering the dis-info agents.

You really should be aware that there are loads of people out there who say they know everything about the subject, but are actually deluding themselves and others into the bargain.

It’s good that you’re reading about the UFO phenomenon, and I understand how exciting it can be. It makes you feel like you’re part of something greater.

And saying that, sorry but I have to ask you about these comments of yours:

if you need me to ellaborate on anything just leave a comment explaining what you want to know and i`ll do my best to Answer.thier are several other reasons i know stuff is happening but i cannot say.

i cannot tell you how i know but Trust me it will become clear eventually.

Please explain what you mean by these comments.

Ignoring requests will give you a bad reputation.

And simply saying “I can’t” just won’t wash.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Just let it go, man. Those stats are the last thing to concern yourself over in this thread. Let's just pretend it's 200% and let it be. Even if it's not, do you think that's the turning point on this whole May 6th thing?

BTW - 14 days.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by jokei

Just let it go, man. Those stats are the last thing to concern yourself over in this thread. Let's just pretend it's 200% and let it be. Even if it's not, do you think that's the turning point on this whole May 6th thing?

BTW - 14 days.

Only time will tell.....but cmon you have 2012 prophecys and thats close you Have several other indication and things happening they all point to something big happening soon whether thier releated in one way or another.

But the truth would be nice

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

Only time will tell.....but cmon you have 2012 prophecys and thats close you Have several other indication and things happening they all point to something big happening soon whether thier releated in one way or another.

Yeah...don't start trying to expand this all the way out to 2012. This thread was about May 6th.

That's your date.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

No, I do think it's important - if a member is to make claims, state they've done research then they need to be able to display it.

If True-Seer has integrity, he'll show his research and not look like a fraud, regardless of who believes, for or against - if he won't show the research I think we can all agree he's a fraud/hoaxer.

The claims at research are tenuous at best at the moment.

Edit to add: I read your post in The Dude's voice

[edit on 22/4/1010 by jokei]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by people=oooo

" I cannot tell you now"

LOL, wow you are a joke, of course you cant tell us now, because you dont have anything to tell. Step outside for once in your life....

Wow. Look at all the know-it-alls on this thread. Personally, I can understand many ATS'ers who have become jaded due to threads like this. But, you knew what you were getting into the second you clicked on this thread. And how many of you clicked on this thread for the mere purpose of raking the OP through the coals?

Do you guys think by chastising or berating the OP that "you're somehow teaching him a lesson?"

I learned more about the posters on this thread by observing their interactions with the OP and each other, than I do about the thread itself. And my observation is this...There's a whole group of people who believe that they are experts on reality. And trust me, you know a WHOLE LOT LESS THAN YOU THINK YOU KNOW.

But, I'll agree. The OP set himself up on this one...but, your opinions of reality is no more "SOUND" than anyone else's.

Trust me when I say, here soon, you'll all be in for the ride of your lives. I'm not talking about disclosure, or UFO's landing on the White House lawn either. Things are changing fast, and we'll see who is set to handle this change. There will be many people gripping to the realities that they've built for themselves, and unfortunately, that reality WON'T BE ENOUGH.

So, by all means. Keep berating the OP while touting your superior knowledge and skills. There's a special place set up for the vain, the jealous, and THE ALL OUT IGNORANT.

As I watch all the great minds on ATS spin their versions of reality, it reminds me of a pre-school where kids take each others toys away from each other and say..."you can't have that...it's MINE."

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

you said an asteroid 8 times the size of the earth in your OP - now you are telling me that what you really meant was watch a vid with some idiot spewing lies about comet NEAT ???

is that what you really meant ???????????????????

if you had done ANY research of your own - you would have found the facts about comet neat - and realised that the idiot in the vid is full of crap

is that the caliber of your other resaearch ???????????

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

i would not hold your breath waiting - or have any high expectations of this persons alleged research

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The truth is we needs God's wrath to be poured down as soon as possible

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

Originally posted by True-seer

Yeah...don't start trying to expand this all the way out to 2012. This thread was about May 6th.

That's your date.

i`m not expanding i`m just saying thiers lots of signs out thier

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Whats weird is that May 6 is my birthday. Hopefully it will be a good b-day present!!!

Do you think they will Disclose then or set a date in the future? Personally, im hoping they will Disclose on May 6, because i'm so sick of hearing people say 'Coming Soon' or 'in the future'. Will it be a subtle release of documents hinting to ET's or Obama coming on definetly saying we are in contact with ET's?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

It's my opinion that the universe is vast and extensive and intelligent life is all over it. Some travel through space, some don't, some want control, others don't, in my opinion anyways. No, I can not agree with a few things you said. First, no LIFE in the universe wants to hold another life forms hands while it handles it's problem. The problem I have with that is the same problem I had with most religions. Someone will come down and save, don't do anything , but be a "good" person and everything wil be taken care of for you; you will be saved by these benevolent things(god included). I more of the opinion, that the universe would like to see us handle it ourselves. For isn't the job always done best when YOU handle it?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
The truth is we needs God's wrath to be poured down as soon as possible

Something tells me that you REALLY don't want to see God's wrath. As cool as it sounds in your mind, and I'm sure you think you'll be exempt from his/her/its wrath, I doubt that when it really happens, you'll be as excited about this as you currently are.

There are going to be so many Christians praising the end when it begins to happen, thinking that they are going to have the best seats in the house and watching all the sinners suffer for their deeds, and then...boom. Many of those Christians will be the very one's suffering the most. The mere fact that you want to see God's WRATH shows me something about your personality. No true follower of God wants to see wrath at all.

There's going to be tons of people thinking that they're on their way to God's great mansion, only to be recycled as a result of their arrogance.

Be careful what you wish for.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well its time to say my Farewell till the 6th of may when i will be back to gloat i was right or in the small offchance it doesnt happen then i will get on my knees and let you Decapitate me......Gday

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I know I will be under his wrath too. But the end will set us all free.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Oh and it will come in this order if it Happend.

Documents will be released they will keep it low profile or atleast try to and guage people reaction. then they will release these documents on tv followed by interivies and reports, now the next thing that could come is a alien on Opra but thats just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I know I will be under his wrath too. But the end will set us all free.

Well, at least you are more balanced in your way of thought. Star from me.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormwind™

yea but actualy nobody realy want open this pandora boxe!!! why ? money my friend money rule the world and alien don't wear Prada

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join