It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do any of you... And I mean any of you...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
...think to protect yourself from youself?

Like protect yourself from you making future mistakes? Like protect yourself from bad health by making it a point not to eat certain food products? Like protect yourself from having a break down, be it mental or financial? Like protect yourself from certain not so wise urges you get? Like protect yourself from having to be accountable to do jail time? Like protect yourself from coming across as some type of coward? Like protect yourself from accidentally blasting yourself when handling a firearm or even a firecracker? Like protect yourself from turning out to be just a fool? Etc.

How do you go about protecting yourself from what is all you or what would be all on you? How do you go about protecting yourself from a bad reckoning only you'd be responsible because of? Like what measures or train of thought do you have in place to bypass F'ing things up because of yourself?

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
To bad ATS doesn't have a filter to protect us from posts like this.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have noticed a pattern in this poster.

He posts multiple threads a day, all of which lack substance or anything interesting.

Guess you gotta admire his commitment.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

LOL I know man. I was thinking the same thing.

For real, what the heck is this!? No I walk around with a firearm loaded, safety off, hammer in the cocked position pointed directly at my head. Preferably I like to do this while walking on thin ice over a frozen lake full of pirranah. Sometimes I like to take sleeping pills and consume large amounts of alcohol before I go on this walk.

What is the point of this post? Yes, a large majority of humanity takes the effort to protect themselves, otherwise there wouldn't be 7 billion of us.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Looks like certain of you guys aren't protecting youselves from yourselves posting in threads you dislike or disagree with. Gotcha

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If they wouldn't have posted in this thread then you would have no replies! Sorry to be rude OP but your threads do not make sense....are you just bored at work trying to pass time?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I gave you a star because that made my day. Thank you

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Man half your threads are about us going to hell. The others are so foreign you need to master in the field of cryptography just to decipher them. What is your deal?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Looks like certain of you guys aren't protecting youselves from yourselves posting in threads you dislike or disagree with. Gotcha

This site isn't about ignoring that which we disagree with, but talking about it and debating it.

So no I won't close my eyes and stop reading just because I disagree.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Where's Gools with that epic picture?

You'd think with three wives, this guy would be too busy to post this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherryontop
Where's Gools with that epic picture?

You'd think with three wives, this guy would be too busy to post this nonsense.
After seeing this post, I had to read up.

Dang, three wives. I would either be too tired........

Or pestered to death.

Maybe his problem is constipation.....
He seems to be full of something.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

AH yes the picture of The Dude with a very confused look on his face. I must say it made me laugh.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Stop! I can't take it anymore...... You are tormenting me! Oh I see your handle is tormentations. Never mind. Seriously though
each person is responsible for their own behavior. They either have common sense or not. Everyone here has something to contribute, although some "contributions" may have questionable merit.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by manta78]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pwrthtbe
YANKEE
ECHO
SIERRA

HOTEL
ECHO

INDIA
SIERRA

ALPHA

DELTA
UNIFORM
MIKE
ALPHA
SIERRA
SIERRA

TANGO
OSCAR
OSCAR

PWRTHTBE

Tango
&
Charlie

Victor
India
Oscar
Lima
Alpha
Tango
India
Oscar
November

Whiskey
Hotel
Echo
Romeo
Echo

Alpha
Romeo
Echo

Tango
Hotel
Echo

Mike
Oscar
Delta
Sierra ?

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Mods aren't gods, if no one alerts them they will not come.

But if they do come, they should take a look at the OP as well. Or atleast help me understand what he is trying to say.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
No
second line......
third line, insane post

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I take it there is no Mod yet that will stand against the cowardly that veer off topic.

I think I'd like to see how many off-topic posts will be before a Mod does their job well, and not to the benefit of the cowardly trolls.

We'll see which side the Moderator is on. The member who didn't do anything wrong to anyone or the trolls who do members threads wrong.

By the way, none of the trolls can reach me. I have an ignore button.

I am sure there are other readers that see what's going on here. They too shall see what becomes or doesn't become of the off-topic posts.

I'd like to say keep up the satisfactory work Moderators, if you're willing.

Edit: Looks like there is a moderator doing a damn good job. Thanks!

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by areyosicker
Mods aren't gods, if no one alerts them they will not come.

But if they do come, they should take a look at the OP as well. Or atleast help me understand what he is trying to say.

Manners & Decorum

It's not a suggestion, it's the rule!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join