It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can Prove To You This Week That TPTB Do Not Care About You And That Money Will Always Take Precede

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Think I am wrong?

The International Air Transport Association said only days ago that airlines were just coming out of recession.

Its always about the money, what you think is real is nothing but an illusion. After quoting the rule that 'whever there is volcanic ash no plane is allowed to fly' for the past 72 hours, we will see this week just how money takes presedence over corporate finances.

I am 100% convinced with no doubt whtsoever in my mind that we will see the authorities in question disregard the 6 or so volcanic experts and change the ruling that planes are not allowed to fly due to the safety of the passengers at a turn of a coin.

When it comes to TPTB losing money, the rules/laws do not apply to them, so you will see this week how everything will change, starting with the sudden turn around of reporting from the daily papers and the radio and tv broadcasts.

To end you will also see that in the end we will pay for all of this, through our taxes.

Its always about the money

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think of all the money being used to suppress superior transportation
and keep the aircraft and airline industry still going.
Too superior and detrimental to industry as we know it.

new topics

join