It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

invasion of islam after thailand tsunami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
After december 2004's tsunami islam built homes for the children who have lost relatives in the tsunami, but these homes come with a price.....

they have to obey islam laws.....

have a read into this and tell me what you think, islam is trying to take over the world???

www.google.co.uk... uZS2BA&usg=AFQjCNGAPR8SjJbY9C5BJr_KkeDOvVi-5A

Islam, while a minority faith in Thailand, is quickly growing, with the 2005 statistics from National Statistic Office of Thailand estimating approximately 2.2 million, or equivalent to 4.5% of the adult population of 49.5 million (this number does not include children below the age of 15), are Muslims[1] Most Thai Muslims belong to the Sunni sect.[2] The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is also present, established in 1986, but in minority.[3]

I did watch a program about this and have thought.....
en.wikipedia.org...:War_on_terror_attack_map.svg

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 18-4-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Islam is a religion and yes many Muslims did help the victims of the attacks. I don't think anything bad of it and Islam is not trying to take over the world.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Islam is a religion and yes many Muslims did help the victims of the attacks. I don't think anything bad of it and Islam is not trying to take over the world.

Pffft!!! Islam is even more obnoxious than christianity when it comes to pushing their religion on others.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
there is one thing helping people but there is another when they bully tactic vulnerable children into news religions of which they don't agree, some of the children don't even want to live in the houses because of this and live with friends instead.
They are also bullied to follow new muslim laws that have been created.
Even sold the land that their families owned and lived on and booted them away from the site.
Fancy that having a tsunami and wanting to rebuild your own house where it once stood and having the land stolen from you to built hotels

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The Islam thing has been discussed here on ATS before.
If you want to know of the islam agenda, please follow my links in my signature section.
islam is not about peace.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Almost every religion prostelizes. Every Moslem I know is a good citizen who lives an upstanding life. They raise well behaved children and respect others, I don't see the problem. I can't say the same of every Christian I know.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
Almost every religion prostelizes. Every Moslem I know is a good citizen who lives an upstanding life. They raise well behaved children and respect others, I don't see the problem. I can't say the same of every Christian I know.

Your statment has to be a fallicy are you really trying to tell us you have never once come across a Muslim child or teenager mis-behaving they are after all just like the rest of us with the same emotions.

Also you pick out Christians have you met any Mormon, Jehovas witness kids and where they all bad and horrible kids.

Please get a grip move away from the hoiler than thou posturing and actually think about what you just posted.

Kids and teenagers will all misbehave at some point.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thailand is very accepting of Islam, and the country is 95% buddhist.
The affected areas from the tsunami needed all the help they could get.
The post coup PM was islamic, and no one battered an eye lid.
The southern states, known as the restive south, is mostly muslim, although it is a gentle place and "feels" much different to the hard line islamic states across the border in Kota Bharu Malaysia.
I travel frequently through the muslim areas of the country and have never felt that there was an unhealthy push of islam, umlike in Malaysia.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I had made several port calls to Pattaya beach and one to Phuket, and I just can't see Islam in Pattaya. I'm not a fan of Abrahamic religions, but maybe Islam will curb the rampant child sex there.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with prostelization by any religion. Mankind have the free choice to choose their religion. Ultimately, we are all only praying to the same creator - the religious of an Almighty, the spiritualist of an energy source that can only come from one, the atheists and Buddhists who believes in a way of life and infinity of a creator and will never believe that they descended from the common ape naturally.

However, when one's free will to believe is taken away, such as not being able to live in his land, or deprive of his job, or worse if his life is taken away, then there is something wrong with that religion that the common masses must stand up against, more so if it came from a minority group.

As for southern thailand, it is the hotspot of terrorism and I would advice no one to go there for now until things settle there. The Muslims, emboldened by Islamic Malaysia, the traditional Buddhists and Christians are having a regular 'go' against one another there - bombings, firestorms, killings, etc, and is a plague for whichever govt is in control.

top topics

join