It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran demands US troop withdrawal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

In peace? Well, that peace came at a high price. After the Islamic Revolution and Khomeini was made the "Supreme Leader", do you know how many thousands were killed???

LOL, do you know how many people in America has been killed? Daily?

Denying ignorance? You actually believe that? The only reason that Iran wants the US to leave the region is so that they can be the top dog there. They aren't looking after the Middle East out of a sense of peace and well-being for their fellow man, they are looking after themselves and how they can run the show.

Umm No America ran Iran previous to the revolution, and I suspect Iran wants every country in the middle east to have their own say.. Just like Iran..

Get it? Iran is the only surviving free nations in the middle east which is not governed by either Western or other major powers of the world..

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
LOL, do you know how many people in America has been killed? Daily?

Should be easy enough to find out, but that's not the real question here, is it? How about a bit of research on your "peaceful" Iran and quit deflecting.

How many Iranians were killed after the Islamic Revolution????

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Yup trying to shove Democracy on to Afghans, and that is not even Democracy, what kind of bullsh1t world do you guys live in.. If America is soo mighty why won't it just tell the truth? What does it fear? It fears you dear..

Trying to instill a democratic society of some kind, and it’s their choice, far from some American mirror image. Also you just do not put a system into place you need the people of the country to do it. That is why it took 8 years for Iraq to finally get it going, and Afghanistan is the same.

Iran is not Democracy..

Ya we see that.... a theology based control with the pretence of an election as long as the election also picks the clerics' choices...ya nice one.

I make a friendly bet with you... Iran’s government will fall from within long before America has even the smallest problems.

Nope read history, turn off the news, USSR pushed the same exact policy as the US.. See how it collapsed, and the biggest portion left is called Russia now blablabla, boring..

Read history? I lived it... hehe you sound very young in your post and nativity. With Russia and America I might say apples and oranges, but then that would assume they were at least both fruits…

Communist Russia fell because of America. They could not keep up the economic cost, and desert storm showed them that their efforts would be fruitless and so they had little choice but to change to a system much like ours. I could go into depth on this but I care not too. Also what part of America wants to break away? If you feel that Iraq and Afghanistan is much like a Soviet satellite country I can say we would like to get out of both place ASAP without those countries imploding.

FOX news much, I would love you to bring evidence that Iran is/was trying to make Iraq unstable. How, where, when, with what? I didn't see any of these on the insurgent's shoulders

Lol, o.k. where did the "insurgents" come from? They killed Iraqis at will to keep the chaos going...once again I got years of personal experience in this alone. I guess the money and arms didn't have insignias either. What does Iran have to gain? Well let’s see… about 80% of the northern Iraqi people have the same religion as Iran and add in the northern oil wells and that would be a very nice add to that country.

They would have loved for the US to leave that country in chaos and then just walk in assuming control over north Iraq. Is that really hard to see? Every country will do what they feel is right for their country….I guess that is hard to understand too.

No a system doesn't mean who runs the country, it is how the country is operating, and whether that operation is good for the people.. At the moment I see Iran doing fine, and one of the few countries who are actually denying ignorance

Lol please...

I know you are bored so I'll keep this simple, Iran will fall from within in the next five years.... America will still be strong as ever.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Trying to instill a democratic society of some kind, and it’s their choice, far from some American mirror image. Also you just do not put a system into place you need the people of the country to do it. That is why it took 8 years for Iraq to finally get it going, and Afghanistan is the same.

No it took over a million Iraqi lives, over 3000 American lives, over 721,141,000 dollars, and still I don't see Democracy in Iraq.. I see instability, I see fear, I see American troops, I see everyone with missing relatives, dead relatives, I see hate, I see anger, I see irony, I see pain, I see destruction... blablabla..

I don't know how you can see Democracy with all that has happened in Iraq, I don't know how you see Democracy when American troops are in Iraq? I don't know how you see Democracy when obviously the government was install by America, how on god's name do you see Democracy, on top of that, how on God's name do you see the people of Iraq bringing Democracy? Wasn't it forced on them? Are you kidding me, or are you still sleeping?

Ya we see that.... a theology based control with the pretence of an election as long as the election also picks the clerics' choices...ya nice one.

I make a friendly bet with you... Iran’s government will fall from within long before America has even the smallest problems.

No Iran believes in that, it is the Iranian belief, that is why I state, that it is a system by the people for the people.. Unlike Iraqi Democracy which was shoved down their throats, did they really have any other choice? Really?

Read history? I lived it... hehe you sound very young in your post and nativity. With Russia and America I might say apples and oranges, but then that would assume they were at least both fruits…

Communist Russia fell because of America. They could not keep up the economic cost, and desert storm showed them that their efforts would be fruitless and so they had little choice but to change to a system much like ours. I could go into depth on this but I care not too. Also what part of America wants to break away? If you feel that Iraq and Afghanistan is much like a Soviet satellite country I can say we would like to get out of both place ASAP without those countries imploding.

You lives history does it mean you know history?

They couldn't keep up the economic cost, America can't keep up the economic costs.. America has already changed its system lol.. Remember the bailout, the buying of private businesses? Communism?

What part of America wants to break? The whole middle east? You don't have the capability to see that the middle east is part of the US empire? Still living in a dream?

Lol, o.k. where did the "insurgents" come from? They killed Iraqis at will to keep the chaos going...once again I got years of personal experience in this alone. I guess the money and arms didn't have insignias either. What does Iran have to gain? Well let’s see… about 80% of the northern Iraqi people have the same religion as Iran and add in the northern oil wells and that would be a very nice add to that country.

They would have loved for the US to leave that country in chaos and then just walk in assuming control over north Iraq. Is that really hard to see? Every country will do what they feel is right for their country….I guess that is hard to understand too.

Where did insurgents come from? From that area dummie, they didn't come from Europe did they now? They didn't come from America, they live in that area, the area America invaded.. Where did the Afghan insurgency come from?

And don't talk about the civil war, it was started in direct result of US invasion..

What money and arms? Once again, I didn't see any of these in the insurgents shoulders? i.ytimg.com...

I asked you that before I think..

If Iran was arming the insurgents, all they have to do is give them some stingers, that alone would put America in the loosing situation.. American army heavily relies on its air-support, without it, it would be a fair fight..

Lol please...

I know you are bored so I'll keep this simple, Iran will fall from within in the next five years.... America will still be strong as ever.

I don't see Iran getting weaker, I see the US getting weaker.. Iran has a huge alliance, anti-American alliance, the same type of alliance which was built against the Nazi regime of Germany..

My prediction is under my name..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join