It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East Cowes-17th April 2010 ufo report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Location of Sighting: East CowesDate of Sighting:
17th April 2010
Time: 9:10pm
Witness Name: Mr & Mrs H
Witness Statement: My husband was taking the dog out for a walk when he called me out into the garden to look at two reddish-orange lights in the sky. Assuming that they are the same size I would say that one was about 500ft up and the other maybe 800ft. As we watched they split into different directions, the ’smaller’ one heading north and the ‘larger’ one heading overhead, west. The one overhead started flickering/flashing and I think maybe illuminated wings of a light aircraft BUT there was no sound – completely silent. The flashing became more pronounced and then the light disappeared completely. At first I thought that it must have been blocked by cloud but I could still see stars. I didn’t see what happened to the north-bound one. I assume it went over the Solent.

source www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

and heres another report

Emmersons Green, Bristol-17th April 2010

Location of Sighting: emmersons green,bristol,uk
Date of Sighting: 17.04.2010
Time: 20:25-20:27
Witness Name: chris perkin & amy lee
Witness Statement: very bright red/gold globe around 12,500 ft,really bright to start with,then jumped up (or across the sky) within a second,called my partner outside,who blamed it on the clouds…there arent any! Moved north east towards pucklechurch,intermitten speeds,as it did the lights got dimmer,she said its a meteor,they dont do that! Finallx went upwards as the the light faded,no idea? Clear sky??

source www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

TOP-B

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Might be the annual The Lyrid Meteor Shower. Happens every year around this time in April...

join