It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yes, it is the END of TIME...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Why don't some of you people quit crying about the world is going to
end on 12-21-2012? The world is not going to end. Time is not going
to end. Maybe the Mayan calandar is ending on that date, but guess
what? The next day will come just as the day before.

Y2K was the end of all times for some people. Guess what? Another
day !! yawnnnnn ZZZZZZZZ

Even when Christ comes back to this earth to set up his Millenial
Kingdom, time will continue. It is impossible for time to end. Time has
always been and will always be. Maybe we will have no need for a
calendar made of paper, but time will keep on whizzing by. It is like
the Universe. Always has been and will always be. No end to it.
Some folks call it eternity. There was no big bang beginning and
certainly no end to any of this. Just under a new leadership.
Hopefull soon.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

honestly thats probably half way through tribulation so what your gonna see is an antichrist globaloness movement that is going to decieve more than half the world.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Ur right Mr Mask. Give us something more please...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
this website is turning to complete utter garbage.

not due to the actual threads being started, but to the replies being given.

almost every post is narrow minded, immature and almost insulting in most cases.

why do some people come to a conspiracy site, to try to give others a psycho analysis and telling them why they should be insane or sane.

they fail to realize they are overlooking the bigger picture by miles, in an attempt for some "E-cred".

sorry to ramble on, but i just see this only on ATS of lately and it's just sad really.

by all means have an opinion, but don't try to get personal and dive into the life's of others while you do it.

in my opinion, time is simply a illusion, everything is circular in nature.

people will soon come to realize this and that material possessions can only make you so happy.

everyone will figure out for themselves what is truly "true".

you don't need a degree in astrophysics, or a Phd in psychology.

all you need is a open mind and a view of the world around you.

Words and language greatly limit this amazing civilization here on earth.
conveying messages in their entirety has never been more difficult.

The truth is, we are on a schedule and the days of life as we know it are wearing thin. sad part is, people are too busy and focused on ultimately pointless things, to even give anything outside their mental comfort zone a consideration of a thought.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
this website is turning to complete utter garbage.

Here we go.

not due to the actual threads being started, but to the replies being given.

Riiiiight...the fault here rests in the lap of the people replying to "stupidity".

almost every post is narrow minded, immature and almost insulting in most cases.

Are you suggesting that "denying ignorance" along with "dismantling lies" are both "close minded"?

If I tell you that Earth is made of cookies and that the "magic ice-cream elves" are going to come and eat it-

Would you then be closed minded and "ruining ATS" if you stood up and made it clear how "wrong I was"?

why do some people come to a conspiracy site, to try to give others a psycho analysis and telling them why they should be insane or sane.

Quick introduction to "conspiracy"...there are MANY MANY "crazy folks" in the conspiracy field.

Blindly accepting them as "valid sources of information" would not be "open minded".

In fact it would only prove to be "foolish".

they fail to realize they are overlooking the bigger picture by miles, in an attempt for some "E-cred".

Or...they are just participating on a website designed for such participation.

Imagine if everyone allowed this kind of thread to go unchallenged.

I for one would consider that "ruining ATS".

sorry to ramble on,

Don't worry...I didn't expect you to make a point. Lets face it, you are defending a guy's right to "make up stuff" and spread it on ATS as fact.

Hell, as far as I am concerned, you don't give a damn about what is (or is not) true.

but i just see this only on ATS of lately and it's just sad really.

You only see people questioning "foolish ideas" on ATS?

I do not envy your walkabout.

by all means have an opinion,

There is no opinion about it. The guy made this up and nothing in the universe is going to make it true.

He even admitted to making it up.

But I am closed minded for pointing out how irrational that is?

Sure.

but don't try to get personal and dive into the life's of others while you do it.

Personal!?

This is a website designed to dismantle and dissect the plausibility/possibility of all things written here.

When someone is posting that 6.2 billion of my peers are going to die on a special date...I see more harm in letting that "stupid idea" fester in a thread, then in "someone coming in to call a crazy-spade for what it really is".

If you want to live in a big happy fruit-basket where nothing is ever questioned, weighed or given any sort of speculation...then that is you.

I would be very ashamed to see ATS turn into such a place.

in my opinion, time is simply a illusion, everything is circular in nature.

Ok...

people will soon come to realize this and that material possessions can only make you so happy.

Ok...

How does such an opinion change the fact that "time stopping on 2012" is laughable?

everyone will figure out for themselves what is truly "true".

I see...and will they figure that out by "not questioning" threads like these?

you don't need a degree in astrophysics, or a Phd in psychology.

This thread doesn't touch on physics.

all you need is a open mind and a view of the world around you.

Unfortunately that is not "all one needs"...but I am sure you think that is true.

Words and language greatly limit this amazing civilization here on earth.
conveying messages in their entirety has never been more difficult.

Actually...in my own opinion...the largest hurtle with language is wading through the abundance of people using it to lie, cheat and steal.

The truth is, we are on a schedule and the days of life as we know it are wearing thin.

I see...and I will ask you the same thing I asked the OP.

Have any links or data to back that up, or are you just a doom-sayer looking to impress?

sad part is, people are too busy and focused on ultimately pointless things, to even give anything outside their mental comfort zone a consideration of a thought.

No...the sad part is "people lie and make crap up" and then go around promoting those lies as if they are truth.

And then, when someone stands up to swat those lies, people like you come in babbling on like a river about how "messed up it is" to do so.

Sorry...the OP is full of crap and he knows it.

He made it up...he even admitted it.

If I am to sit back and say "wait, let me consider this possible so I can be open minded", then am I also expected to "shut my brain off" when people start spouting nonsense?

Fact remains, the guy is making this up and I refuse to sit back and swallow this without pointing at it for what it is.

Total hogwash.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Mind explaining how you know this?

Mind making this make sense?

Mind linking me to anything that may back this up?

Or...by chance...did aliens tell you this?

Or a space ghost?

Or Earth ghost?

Or a dimensional traveler?

Perhaps a time traveler (perhaps one from another dimension)?

What I am getting at is-

Can you give me one reason to trust in that badly written mishmash of fantasy that you just posted?

Is there any reason for a sane man to stop and take you serious? Or should I simply shake my head, feel a little sad for the state of humanity, and then just keep on going?

I am serious...can you give me one reason to not think you are insane and making this up on the spot? No insult intended...this is a serious question and one people should ask more often of people who claim such wild things.

Because I hate to be the one to break it to you but-

Time (the physical law) ending on 2012 is not going to happen, and I can not imagine what would make a sane individual even consider such a thing.

Thanks for your time.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

Can I bottle that up and send it to nearly every 2012 thread? Please?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

awh, how cute you took the time to weave through my post like it's your day job.

do you realize this thread is in the dream and prediction section right?

or did that just sail way past your head on your little "truth" crusade.

you have no idea what this life is truly about.

your post proved to me, yet again the exact type of person you are.

i really feel sorry for you.

and as for 2012? stop misinterpreting and misrepresenting my post with your terrible assumptions.

you have no idea what 2012 is about other than what you might have saw in a movie theater. more or less.

but whatever, if it's a debate your looking for, you already "won".

i just don't care to put any more effort towards trying to have you understand the subject from outside your closed little box.

do one thing for me though. cheer up!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

Your post made me laugh out loud!

So let me get this straight...because your mind cannot comprehend an existance without time, you believe it cannot happen?

I'm sorry for being a bit forward here but, that just proves how little you know and believe about absolutely anything!

I guess you come to your conclusions because you see the sunrise and sunset then you see the hands on your clock go around and things repeat in cycles and so on, however, when you are dreaming you have no concept of time, when you are alseep you have no concept of time, so please tell me how one day, possibly when you die, your soul doesnt live on in an existance that is free of time?

You'd probably be best not trying to answer that as you may actually have to open up your mind to the possibility of providing an answer that may defy your logic of thinking!

It totally astounds me that people think we are a bunch of molecules put together 'somehow' and develop a mind 'somehow' and experience life 'somehow' and die 'somehow' and whatever else you can think of, then presume that because of these action or reactions that we think we know everything. I would probably hazard a guess that humans know about 0.0000000000000000001% of everything! and thats being generous!

I sure as hell no very very very little about this 'life' etc, but one thing is for sure, i am certainly capable of seeing 'outside the box', as i dont think i'm god almightly like most other people do!

Rant Over!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Crossfate

Yeah, the doom and gloom stuff about 2012 is not only faulty, it's getting old. I wasn't pleased nor impressed with the movie 2012.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

Time is a man made concept. There is not any form of "time" spiritually speaking. Even your "beloved" bible states that "a day is a thousand years with God as a thousand years is a day with God." What does that imply? THERE IS NO CONCEPT OF TIME IN THE MIND OF GOD!!!

[edit on 16-4-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Call it a concept, call it a plate of pancakes. Call time whatever you will.
It still exists, always has and always will. There is no beginning and no
end. It is eternal in both directions, going and coming.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

You stated you NO very very very little about this life. Don't you mean
KNOW or is there a learning difficulty with you?

You state you 'no' very little, but act like you are the smartness Guru
of the planet. Tell me, great Guru, just how does this time thing work?
And try to explain in a manner that the average educated person can
understand, and not at a 2nd grade level.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by Mr Mask

Ok, your actually beginning to sound like the resident 'Hero' of ATS with your analysis of every segment of post, trying to prove how irrational it is to post threads that may or may not be true!

If you dont like the first post, then close the web-page! Its easy!

Do you really think your 'one man army' is going to get ATS to change the terms to make it so that every thread started is of 100% accuracy?

And yes there may be many many crazy people on this site, howver, if you think that having a strong belief that there is a god, or a one creator or that this life isnt what it seems for whatever reason, then i'll tell you this...

PlEASE, PUT ME AT NUMBER ONE IN THE CRAZY LIST!

Threads don't have to be 100% accurate, they usually have to have some actual evidence though, not just crazy talk.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

define what is crazy.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157

define what is crazy.

Things that simply aren't true and are unfathomable that aren't backed up by any evidence, I didn't mean crazy in a literal term, I hope you know.
People are allowed to post their ramblings in the gray area and skunkworks, thankfully.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

fair enough.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join