It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Binary star systems.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
How many binary star systems exist with earth like planets, that we know of?

Does the sun represent masculin, and nibiru represent feminine?

Does Jesus represent the surpression of the feminine?

Is that why we have the battle of ego?

Was the original mythology, god created Eve?

Do you understand what I am getting at, if you do please help. This plagues my mind. The surpression of the feminine exist no more.

Would god create a man, or woman first?

Help me calm my mind, and find innerpeace ATS.

Was the original mythology representitive of the feminine?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion
Hi Onequestion, I'm not knowledgeable with your other questions except that binary star systems are present in about 70% (I think) of the stars in our galaxy, including possibly, ours, and that our binary star companion is called Nemesis, and that Nibiru orbits Nemesis.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Nibiru hasn't died yet? Really? It's getting old now

Would god create a man, or woman first?

The bible says man first, but what makes me wonder, would it create a chicken or an egg first!?

Does the sun represent masculin, and nibiru represent feminine?

The sun represents proper uses for hydrogen, and nibiru doesn't represent anything.... because it's not real, kind of like 'middle earth', and 'imagination land" and that place dorothy went to with Todo.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hi Onequestion,

Here's some information on "Wormwood' "Nemesis" a Brown Dwarf!

If I was to give you my opinion on the question I would tell you that ALL STARS have Binary/Polarity Dark Stars (Duality) Opposition - Light/Dark - Polarity Positive/Negative- (Inter-dimensionally or in other ways) but then I could never prove it.

Rabbit Hole: www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

By Lucas at Brave New Books: the-rabbits-hole.com...

By Lucas at Brave New Books: the-rabbits-hole.com...

The Earth Changes video section: comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

The Earth Changes Evidence & Facts section:
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
52+ more documents to come!

Rabbit Hole: www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Best Wishes!

[edit on 15-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
- 70% as stated above is believed now, but remember that only in recent years we have accepted this opinion, yet to search for all of them ( Astronomy is not by any means as accurate as it seems)
- Nibiru is not the second sun, so it does not represent the feminine. www.historiasdaterra.com...〈=en-us
At the end of the article you can find some informations about social structure on Nibiru. ( That site it is just a path, surely not the only one)
- On the contrary, what you can find in religious texts and it's teachings only show that Jesus promoted an unified theory of male and feminine.
-We have a battle of ego because of our superficial mind. There is lot this subject, I recommend you Lo Sfidante a very good italian documentary about mind and consciouness. Surely Jesus is not the reason.
- In the original mythology God created Eve.
- Who was created first does not matter that much, it is after all as said above a battle of ego. We must live as true sons of God now, not live in the past thinking of whom was favored.
- The answer remains unknown, there are only opinions. Matriarchy and patriarchy seem to follow a cycle. If you want to know more about feminine principle look for Encyclopedia of feminist theories by Lorraine Code on books.google.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hi Republican08,

reply to post by Republican08

The bible says man first, but what makes me wonder, would it create a chicken or an egg first!?

Neither the Egg or the Chicken came first, Nothing came first there was no beginning or ending and there will never be a first or last!

"INFINITY" is a beyond all human understanding-incomprehensible thing.

The sun represents proper uses for hydrogen, and nibiru doesn't represent anything.... because it's not real, kind of like 'middle earth', and 'imagination land" and that place dorothy went to with Todo.

What is real? How does one define real?
How does one really know for sure what real truly/really is?

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

[edit on 15/4/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pampamz

Thank you. I seek enlightenment in the way of understanding. I do to understand unity, but I am one who finds wisdom and enloightenment through information. My path is hard forged. I currently seek the understanding of the current relationship of male and female as being played out by our societies.

If you do not write the akasha, then you are not the keeper, if you are not the keeper you are not 1. 1 knows and understands all. Do not be fooled by false philosophies.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Dear onequestion

From onequestion ” Was the original mythology, god created Eve?”

You know Eve was not the first woman right????

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Eve may represent the feminine, not so much an individual. Seeking. Do you know more?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

YO !
NASA - Ask an astronomer.

The Question
(Submitted April 02, 1998)
What percentage of the stars are binary systems?

The Answer
Somebody once said that "2 out of every 3 stars are in a binary". Seriously, the fraction is very high, but it's difficult to be precise, because it's difficult to prove that a certain star is definitely single. Of the stars nearest to the Sun, about half are known to be in multiple systems.
Koji Mukai
for Ask an Astrophysicist

Well, for Adam and Eve, I think God created humans as beings with no genitals(?sex organs) and called them Adamu Pearl, later on , God found it annoying to keep making humans and remade the structure, hence creating male and female so that Adam could have sex with Eve and make more Adam's and Eve's by them selfs..
Watch Lloyd Pye and jason Martell for more on this issue...

The egg came first, god made the eggs and it went on from there..

And I think the 'original' gods were female, I saw some where that speculated that Moses derives from Mother Isis, M'Isis,Moses..

Just watch Old World Secrets. it will give alot of 'forbidden history'...

And you are not to take this too serious, Im no expert, and I think the entire ATS community will back me up on that.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Information is within us. A person can not find enlightenment if he does not look inside of him. Of course there is not a recipe for this so one can follow, each should and must find inner peace. I am aware that it sounds easy as a theory but once you reach it, your view will change completely. I surely did not pretend to be the 1, due to our present consciousness truth about small things is relative, yet if you expand consciousness you will find step by step that universe is governed by certain laws. The name of the first woman ( Eve or Lilith) is that important?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hi Pampamz,

I absolutely agree!

reply to post by Pampamz

A person can not find enlightenment if he does not look inside of him.

And make a connection with their "INFINITE" -self realizing that they have always existed and there was no beginning and there will never be an ending.

The connection will always be found within, the "HEART" - not in the location of the physical heart but where one feels "LOVE"- That is where one truly makes that "INFINITE" connection with their "INFINITE" higher self where there's no such thing as higher/greater/lower or lesser than!

"FEAR NOT-What is Not Real, never was and never will be. What is Real, Always Was and Cannot Be Destroyed.Consciousness is ETERNAL it is not vanquished with the destruction of the "Temporal Body."

There is nothing to "FEAR" for those who have come to the realization of who and what they truly are...

INFINITY comes to mind!

Infinity and You!

SHARE YOUR INFINITE LOVE & LIGHT!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i didn't see this site posted anywhere and wanted to give this topic a little bump.
www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...
I hope we find out the truth soon, that our local system is binary.

top topics

join