It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax Day April 15, 2010 the London Banker’s Celebration of the Anniversary of Lincoln’s Death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto, has there ever been a bigger issue that "Deny Ignorance" applies to?

I agree ATS has a vastly educated and diverse following. It's the reason I come back every day. These are the people this topic needs to reach, and it all needs to be centralized.

If ever a topic needed it's own forum, it's this.

Peace
Cherry

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

I agree and maybe there might come a day when ATS does too?

In the meantime, it sure is great to have the opportunity to mix, and mingle, and share and learn with so many great critically minded people.

The Roman conspiracy spans thousands of years, and has more twists and turns and subplots behind it than any other conspiracy out there.

Some would say it is the conspiracy that drives all other conspiracies.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Ah I see - yes, that does kind of make things 'make sense'. It's very, very clever - yet, very, very scary.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
When George W Bush was President, Israel presented him with a 'scroll' addressed to/announcing him as the Chief Prince of Magog

the Islamists we westerners call radical muslims because they refer to America as the Great Satan... are more correct than they imagine

welcome to the real world, the future Beasts homeland & empire...

there will be scoffers, and many will be deceived in those days,
kinda makes sense doesn't it

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

S & F

I don't know how you always succeed to decode the world but you sure have the wisdom of a great thinker.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
A little more info on Lincoln for whoever cares to read (if OP wants to merg it in thats fine i'll post the link at the bottom.) the site also has a couple pictures I never seen before.

I also read a few articles and maybe saw it in a movie.
But if I remember correctly we were losing the war, he abolished slavery so we could recruit the African Americans into the war. Not for the reasons they claim. but heres the info

Abraham Lincoln
Sixteenth President 1861-1865

-------------------------------------------------
During the Civil War, telegraph wires were strung to follow the action on the battlefield. But there was no telegraph office in the White House, so Lincoln went across the street to the War Department to get the news.

Fast Fact: Abhorring war, Abraham Lincoln accepted War as the only means to save the Union.

Biography: The government will not assail you.... You have no oath registered in Heaven to destroy the government, while I shall have the most solemn one to preserve, protect and defend it."

Lincoln thought secession illegal, and was willing to use force to defend Federal law and the Union. When Confederate batteries fired on Fort Sumter and forced its surrender, he called on the states for 75,000 volunteers. Four more slave states joined the Confederacy but four remained within the Union. The Civil War had begun.

The son of a Kentucky frontiersman, Lincoln had to struggle for a living and for learning. Five months before receiving his party's nomination for President, he sketched his life:

"I was born Feb. 12, 1809, in Hardin County, Kentucky. My parents were both born in Virginia, of undistinguished families--second families, perhaps I should say. My mother, who died in my tenth year, was of a family of the name of Hanks.... My father ... removed from Kentucky to ... Indiana, in my eighth year.... It was a wild region, with many bears and other wild animals still in the woods. There I grew up.... Of course when I came of age I did not know much. Still somehow, I could read, write, and cipher ... but that was all."

Lincoln made extraordinary efforts to attain knowledge while working on a farm, splitting rails for fences, and keeping store at New Salem, Illinois. He was a captain in the Black Hawk War, spent eight years in the Illinois legislature, and rode the circuit of courts for many years. His law partner said of him, "His ambition was a little engine that knew no rest."

He married Mary Todd, and they had four boys, only one of whom lived to maturity.

In 1858 Lincoln ran against Stephen A. Douglas for Senator. He lost the election, but in debating with Douglas he gained a national reputation that won him the Republican nomination for President in 1860.

As President, he built the Republican Party into a strong national organization. Further, he rallied most of the northern Democrats to the Union cause.

On January 1, 1863, he issued the Emancipation Proclamation that declared forever free those slaves within the Confederacy.
Lincoln never let the world forget that the Civil War involved an even larger issue. This he stated most movingly in dedicating the military cemetery at Gettysburg: "that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain--that this nation,under God, shall have a new birth of freedom--and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

Lincoln won re-election in 1864, as Union military triumphs heralded an end to the war. In his planning for peace, the President was flexible and generous, encouraging Southerners to lay down their arms and join speedily in reunion.

The spirit that guided him was clearly that of his Second Inaugural Address, now inscribed on one wall of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D. C.:

"With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation's wounds....

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
On Good Friday, April 14, 1865, Lincoln was assassinated at Ford's Theatre in Washington by John Wilkes Booth, an actor, who somehow thought he was helping the South. The opposite was the result, for with Lincoln's death, the possibility of peace with magnanimity died.

americancivilwar.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The Elites play a fun and somewhat sadistic game with us. George Jr., like his father, and his father, are members of the infamous and highly secretive Skull and Bones 322 Yale Fraternity and Secret Society.

Part of the Skull and Bones 322 rituals are the assigning of a Fraternity Name, George Bush Sr.’s is Magog!

George Bush Jr.’s was Temporary.

So if anyone asks, they can playfully joke that George Bush, Jr. is a Prince of Magog, since his father’s Skull and Bones 322 name is Magog!

Yet some would contend that the Skull and Bones 322, who has members in the highest offices of Government and Corporations, secretly work to make world events unfold along the lines of Biblical Prophecy.

The truth is, for someone with a critical and inquisitive mind, they can’t really hide all these things, so instead they make a joke out of them, to dissuade us from thinking, that a group of Elites are that bent on World Domination and a One World Government that they control, that they would go to such extremes.

They put it in our faces, joke around about it, almost daring us to do something about it, yet feeling cockily assured in some manner, that we won’t.

There is an old saying that even the Roman Equites and Patricians and Nobles should remember…He who laughs loudest, laughs last!

Thanks for your great post!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Something that has been drawing my attention lately is the templar order.

Being they were supposedly ordained into action by the Catholic Church and also supposedly the first to discover America after locating New Foundland..... yet were disbanded (apparently)... could it be they actually ended up in America to establish the foundations of what is being talked about......and ensure Rome expanded?

I'm going off at a tangent so please don't let this take away from the actual thread direction.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423

S & F

I don't know how you always succeed to decode the world but you sure have the wisdom of a great thinker.

As a life long packrat and collector, I wisely saved my Captain Crunch Decoder Ring, I salvaged from a box of cereal in 1972.

It's proved invaluable over the years.

You should see what it does with lottery numbers!

Thanks for reading the thread, and your kind comments!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysQuestion
Something that has been drawing my attention lately is the templar order.

Being they were supposedly ordained into action by the Catholic Church and also supposedly the first to discover America after locating New Foundland..... yet were disbanded (apparently)... could it be they actually ended up in America to establish the foundations of what is being talked about......and ensure Rome expanded?

I'm going off at a tangent so please don't let this take away from the actual thread direction.

The Templar Knights were originally dubbed the Poor Knights of Christ, by the Prince Abbot of the Abbey that sits atop the recessed hill of the tiny Roman principality of Seborga.

In exchange for all their worldly possessions, they earned this distinction, and the 7 European Knights who stopped there to pray on their War to the Crusades were joined then by one of the Abbey’s monks after the agreement and dubbing occurred.

Later their battlefield exploits would win them great fame and prestige and the attention of the Pope who redubbed them the Templar Knights after awarding them the privilege of being able to set up their encampment in Jerusalem on the Temple Mount.

They were granted extraordinary, powers, and privileges, and autonomy by the Pope. They could travel through any land immune from it’s laws and it’s rulers, and in fact were allowed to make life and death judgment over anyone who offended or betrayed them, in any land they travelled through and too.

Amongst other things, they set up the first International Banking system, to help poor pilgrims on their way to the Holy Land who were often robbed by bandits along the journey, the developed a system, where you could deposit your money and valuables with a local Templar office, where a Templar clerk would issue you a note, for like kind minus a commission, redeemable from the Templar Knights in Jerusalem.

In addition they also offered to manage European Noble’s estates for them, while they were off fighting in the Crusades, for a fee they would tend to the land and the peasants and conduct their business for them, if the noble died in battle then their estate would go to the Templar Order.

At it’s height the Templar Organization had over a quarter of a million members spread throughout Europe, with only one out of seven actually being knights and men at arms. All the rest were Clerks and Scribes, and they were in fact the first International Corporation, and the first International Bank.

While some contend the charges of heresy leveled at their Grand Masters were trumped up by the King of France who wanted to renege on a large loan the Templar Order had made to him, others contend that the Templar Knights who thoroughly excavated Solomon’s Temple they were camped on top of, had found rituals and rites, of the true Hebrew Religion and were practicing mysticism and witch craft with them.

Most Freemasons agree that the surviving Knights Templar sought refuge in Scotland and founded the Scottish Rite Freemasonry movement, that some contend the highest level of knowledge that can be obtained through that organization are those rituals and rites the Templar Knights discovered through their expedition.

In fact in Colonial America and right on up to today there was and is a struggle between Masons and Rosicrucian practitioners of Esoteric Knowledge who were coordinated originally in America by Sir Francis Bacon, promoting his New Atlantis concepts, and true Christians who want a Christian society, with a large number of us simply caught in the middle as the synergy of those two competing sides vying for power, manifests itself into the reality on the ground we know today.

A reality some would say Rome and London has always controlled in one way or another, by financing and aiding both sides, looking for an outcome in between the two competing notions.

One thing important to note, that has powerful and wealthy as the Templar Organization is, that it’s members took vows of poverty and often chastity too, and that the great wealth they generated did in fact go to Rome.

The real Golden Rule is he who has the Gold gets to make the Rules, and Rome and the Vatican is the richest entity on earth, when it comes to that physical wealth.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
to the OP: an interesting note a friend of mine told me that at first I didn't understand. At the time we were discussing how unconstitutional the healthcare bill was, and how if Pelosi decided to have the president sign the bill using the "slaugther rule" it would be considered treason yadda yadda.

Anyway, wegot to talking about how our rights were being taken away, and he mentioned that "The only right you have, is that which the police GIVE you... which is the right to be silent" he repeated this probably 3 times, I'm guessing he was trying to simply tell me that, no matter whether I committed a crime or not, that was the ONLY "right" I had, and the rest as enumerated in the constitution don't count for squat.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Your threads are always a pleasure. Great amount of research. THis is one of those that needs to be top hit, front page, whatever you call it. I bet on the tube you'll see a few of those ssssmiling massssters on there.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Great thread. TPTB are dark and therefore remain in the darkness even within plain site. They are terrified of this planet raising it's vibration into a higher density and they realize there is a timetable in which to keep it dark and enslaved. They can not exist within that vibration. That is why we are blasted with negativity and distracted via entertainment, fear, laws, etc. Their tools of fear and control are governments, religion and medical. There are always groups or people who want us to give away our power to them for the purpose of controlling or manipulating us and denying experiences that are not sanctioned by the polarities. They exist to build walls and boundaries around you to keep you enslaved with invisible chains. Until you can break free of these so-called authority figures/groups, you are still participating in their game. We don't need these groups/people as we are whole within ourselves but have forgotten this. Remember who you are beyond your body and raise your vibration. Make them ill with your love.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Fascinating... you make very easy reading and if you don't already do so suggest you go down the author route.... I would easily sit back and loose a few hours reading your work.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

An outstanding presentation Proto, I for one, certainly appreciate the effort and found the article to be very interesting. Thankyou!

Flag and Star

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A most definitely good post, PT.

I had planned to write one to day as a reminder for Americans to pay your extortion fees today. The clerk at the Post Office loved line. But since you covered it so well, I will keep it to just a post and share a link from a Libertarian blog (of all places) that explains the regrettable constitutionality of income taxes. Written in 2006 by Sheldon Richman

It should also be pointed out that April 15, 1912 that the RMS Titanic sunk beneath the icy waters of the Atlantic. I can think of no better foreshadowing metaphor for what was to happen to the US America less then a year later when the 16th was ratified on February 3, 1913 in response to President Taft's proposal.

It may be useful to note that Howard Taft's great-grandson, Bob Taft, kept up the family tradition of making things up as a taxable commodity during his stint as Governor of Ohio. By virtue of making labor and service a tangible item subject to State Sales Tax at the rate of the county in which it is performed, such as hooking a car to a tow truck or the monthly fees of a storage unit.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Ahabstar]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitemhard
to the OP: an interesting note a friend of mine told me that at first I didn't understand. At the time we were discussing how unconstitutional the healthcare bill was, and how if Pelosi decided to have the president sign the bill using the "slaugther rule" it would be considered treason yadda yadda.

Anyway, wegot to talking about how our rights were being taken away, and he mentioned that "The only right you have, is that which the police GIVE you... which is the right to be silent" he repeated this probably 3 times, I'm guessing he was trying to simply tell me that, no matter whether I committed a crime or not, that was the ONLY "right" I had, and the rest as enumerated in the constitution don't count for squat.

What Congress and the Government did quite slyly back in 1861, was to make us all Corporate Citizens, entities of the Corporate State.

The United States is a corporation, so is the District of Columbia, so are all the individual States. This is something that's easy to look up, and most of the Government, the States, and the alphabet Agencies like the CIA and FBI and FDA and DEA are all incorporated in the State of Deleware that has the most favorable secrecy laws in the nation for corporations. How some of them are incorporated as not-for profit religious corporations, and others are registered as for-profit corporations are a real eye opener, and other clear sign of the Vatican's and Rome's influence.

Yet because we were all made property of the corporations, we can be regulated as part of Interstate Commerce, Congress can pass any law regarding Interstate Commerce!

It's how they get around the constitution. Your Civil Rights, are part of the Civil Code, which is Contract Law, they are simply priveleges extended to you and not inalienable rights.

The only entity that can grant you inalienable rights is you!

As our own goverment has proven they will constantly try to take away our inalienable rights, and that's something that the Founders stated clearly we as individuals would have to be on guard for.

The Civil Codes are contracts, a series of Contracts that start out when you are born, and your parents sign your Birth Certificate officially making you property of the State you were born in, your social security number and card is a contract, your driver's license is a contract, your voters registration card is a contract, your selective service agreement is a contract, anything you are asked to sign, to make it valid is a contract, and what the government does, is trick the people into these contracts through non-discloure of what they mean.

The law itself has always, allowed for trickery to be a mechanism, in other words if a person can be tricked, and agree into something in that fashion, legally it's just as valid as if you had been explained everything honestly and had consented still.

We are all part of the Commerce System and that's how we are regulated and why Nancy Pelosi sneered at people saying the Health Care Bill was unconstitutional, is as per usual, it's just another measure to regulate Interstate Commerce which is the one thing Congress was granted unlimited power to do under the Constitution.

They just simply made the people a function and part of Commerce with the 14th Amendment, but the harsh reality remains that the only Commerce that has to do with just people, is something called Slavery!

Thanks for posting, and taking the time to read the thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
A most definitely good post, PT.

I had planned to write one to day as a reminder for Americans to pay your extortion fees today. The clerk at the Post Office loved line. But since you covered it so well, I will keep it to just a post and share a link from a Libertarian blog (of all places) that explains the regrettable constitutionality of income taxes. Written in 2006 by Sheldon Richman

Thanks for sharing the link my friend, truth be known I stayed up all night writing this thread and getting it going, as my way of being taxing on the Empire on Tax Day.

I like to try to give as good as I can get!

People should have a right, to hear and know the real history and the greater hidden truths.

We are told our taxes pay for a lot of great and wonderful things for us, that really isn't true, most of them go to just paying the interest on a massive debt racked up by creating a massive control system that regulates us and enslaves us, and fighting wars for Empire to impose that system on others.

I appreciate you posting, thanks for the link.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon

An outstanding presentation Proto, I for one, certainly appreciate the effort and found the article to be very interesting. Thankyou!

Flag and Star

You are quite welcome my friend, and thanks for taking the time to read it. I put the effort forth for my fellow ATS Members like you to enjoy. An effort that is very worthwhile when they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join