It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican asking: Why the Pope, why now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Does it matter? That question reveals jumping on a bandwagon, instead of standing still and then taking the long list of issues from wars, starvation, banks, fascism, lack of disclosure, and everything we can and overturning this system by not backing down no matter what.

This issue is an obvious one. Its in our face obvious. One set of ultra evil psychos, who are dripping with the blood of the innocents, and have run many child sex rings themselves is pointing a public finger at another set. And you're siding on one side?

This drama is concocted to once again make us put on our thinking caps! Indeed its an odd date, indeed its shows the Masonic/occulish/mystery school negative association to choose this date. Not by any chance was this date chosen, but by careful design as all things are.

Go beyond this drama.

Because what is coming is very very brutal and millions upon millions will be victimized by it.

But they can't carry forth their negative plans within Universal Law without consequences unless they do some half ass job of shining light at things, spotlighting them so we have a chance to excercise free will and chose rightly.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Heres another wild thought-maybe the vatican want to get Ratzinger out of the vativan,in order to install "Peter the Roman",of the 112 popes prophecy...
The final pope,as the prophect describes will preside over the vaticajn during the "end of days."

Maybe the vatican in all their wisdom wish to bring the prophesy to fruition,as people will suddenly have more to worry about than alleged abuse of power within the vatican,it being the end of days an all.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds a bit OTT I know,but desperate times/desperate measures may be the thinking of the vatican..

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here's a thought, maybe it's all a backlash against an outdated dogma that has little or no relevance in today's world?
I mean, how many people actively need pomp and circumstance shrouded in secrecy these days? It's institutions such as the catholic church that draw such attention because their corrupt ways are finally being exposed, and now they play dumb and try the deflection game? No, this is an institution the modern world will function fine without. I'm not slamming down on Christianity, far from it, if people want to find meaning on the teaching of Christ, that's cool, go ahead!

If anything, I can see this century viewing faith from a much less centralised standpoint, doing away with the old outdated organisations, and privately practicing in a way that suits the individual. People will still look to their god/Christ, but in their own way, without an intimidating church looming over, telling how it HAS to be..

Personally, I'm a universal unitarian, I believe that we are all one, of a single consciousness, and that we all have our part to play in this collective. Our destinies are all intertwined, but on such a macro level that it's almost impossible to perceive..

I dunno, maybe we'll see the rise of a so called 'meism', in which the individual chooses their belief and goes with it, to he'll with what others say. Which is fine, as long as it's kept private, doesn't infringe on anyone else, but allows for free intellectual debate.. That would be a very healthy way to exist..

Peace

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

The Pope cannot be removed from office, until his death he remains the pope. Nor would they ever have to do anything in the open like this, many popes have mysteriously died already. If they wished to bring in one grand finally pope, and the current one wasn't though he does wear his Saturn hat, then we would merely be reading one more RIP obituary.

There is far more to this, than Pope swapping.

This is about SPOTLIGHTING. Because big things are in the works, so they're testing us yet again, for our state of awareness.

We could knock the boots of these guys, if we stood up in any numbers without physical violence and we need to do it. We really need to stand up and do this!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Yes, and sometimes I purposefully lie, to see what happens.
en.wikinews.org...

Sometimes I just put out stories that are other peoples.
Like this time.
You believe RT but you don't believe Iranian news sources?

I also wanted to see if anyone would bring up Ratzy's Hitler Youth stint.

It's a story. You know, like Jesus, or ET?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Aggie Man

Does it matter? That question reveals jumping on a bandwagon, instead of standing still and then taking the long list of issues from wars, starvation, banks, fascism, lack of disclosure, and everything we can and overturning this system by not backing down no matter what.

This issue is an obvious one. Its in our face obvious. One set of ultra evil psychos, who are dripping with the blood of the innocents, and have run many child sex rings themselves is pointing a public finger at another set. And you're siding on one side?

This drama is concocted to once again make us put on our thinking caps! Indeed its an odd date, indeed its shows the Masonic/occulish/mystery school negative association to choose this date. Not by any chance was this date chosen, but by careful design as all things are.

Go beyond this drama.

Because what is coming is very very brutal and millions upon millions will be victimized by it.

But they can't carry forth their negative plans within Universal Law without consequences unless they do some half ass job of shining light at things, spotlighting them so we have a chance to excercise free will and chose rightly.

So what are you getting at? Are you trying to point out that reality is only an illusion? Tell that to the boys that were raped by the catholic priests!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I am not much of a student of the Bible or Biblical Prophecy, but I am quite the student of Rome itself.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Biblical Prophecy regarding End Times is all about people turning against Rome and Israel.

Now unlike most people I view the Bible not as a work of God and his son’s testaments and that of his disciples, but rather what I like to refer to as Operation New World Order, where a story of tumultuous and apocalyptic events drives the world to a New One World Government.

Now in my humble opinion the Vatican is a front for Rome, but is not Rome itself, but represents an Arm of Rome as a Religious Control Tool and a Public Edifice.

Those of us who share my school of thought, that Jesus is not going to come riding in on a White Stallion with a horde of Angels as his cavalry to rid the world of it’s current crop of oligarchs, despots, and other assorted ‘evil doers’, believe that the prophecy is designed to entice the Christian Faithful to embrace, accept and even encourage the events that lead up to the installation of a One World Government.

But part of that One World Government is going to be stamping out the Religions of Islam, Judaism and Christianity so naturally at some point all of these things would have to be discredited as institutions and undermined and then destroyed as institutions.

While many people who are Christian would argue that the Catholic Church and the Vatican is not reflective of their individual sect’s doctrine, Catholicism and the Holy Roman Bible are the basis and in many ways the lynchpin of Christianity.

In fact there is no other Institution in Christianity as well organized, spread out, or wealthy, or more motivated to defend the Christian faith than the Vatican that gave rise to it and propagated it.

Take out the Vatican and you have removed all of Christianities most powerful and effective champion.

Without its vast network of support, wealth and influence, as other Christian Sects and their Institutions fall under attack, their ability to defend against them is significantly decreased!

Now the Pope is right, it is a conspiracy, but it’s Rome’s conspiracy! What a trickster! No wonder these guys get paid the big bucks!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Why now? because the World is waking up an theres nothing they can do about it!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by briantaylor

The strangest part of this whole saga, is that it was Catholic priests who first brought this scandal to light!
The fact that the Pope will just hide away and let it blow over is just that, the Modus Operandi of the Roman Catholic Church.

Let us think, when was the last time the Roman Catholic Church, was in a scandal, full of filth and corruption and a 'priest' rebelled against it by nailing a document to the door of the church. Oh yes, Martin Luther.
And what was the response of the Catholic Church?
Well they covered Europe in blood and used force that didn't fit the crime.

So as we see, all this fits into the wider plan. It will be the American and Irish priests who are so valiantly attacking the Pope that will come out worse.

And when the Whore of Babylon is revealed, you can say, "I heard it first on ATS

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Once the Fatima Prophecies break-out upon this earth in fulfillment, it would be the Pope that would become the #1 promoter of the Fatima Apparitions. And it would be the Pope that releases the full contents of the Third Secret of Fatima.

To discredit the Pope as a criminal, a liar, and as a nutjob, is to gravely undermine the Pope's ability to promote the Fatima warnings at the very moment the dire Fatima related events become imminent or have finally arrived in grandeur. Destroy the messenger = Destroy the message.

Why now? The Fatima-events are getting significantly nearer. Therefore the supernatural battle is manifesting more poignantly.

The Church has failed God and the children, and now is finding itself in a terrible mess.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Phantomfire707]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join